• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Maybe it's time for the Ukrainians to bomb Moscow and St. Petersburg. These scum need to start feeling the pain.

Shrink726

The tolerant left? I'm the intolerant left.
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Sanctions aren't doing the trick.

Neither is world condemnation.

Putin couldn't give two shits and he seems to have the ignorant Russian people fully behind him.

This prick needs to be brought to his knees.

And, unlike others, I have exactly zero sympathy for the Russian people as the vast majority of them have bought into his gasslighting bullshit hook, line and sinker.

Putin couldn't give two shits and he seems to have the ignorant Russian people fully behind him.

And, unlike others, I have exactly zero sympathy for the Russian people as the vast majority of them have bought into his gasslighting bullshit hook, line and sinker.
I think we should supply the Ukrainians anti-ship weapons for use against an attempted invasion of Odessa. The problem with hitting Russian cities is that it would make the Kremlin propaganda that Russia is fighting for it's life in Ukraine seem real. We want the Russian people to stop this genocide and getting the truth to them is a #1 priority.

I think we should supply the Ukrainians anti-ship weapons for use against an attempted invasion of Odessa. The problem with hitting Russian cities is that it would make the Kremlin propaganda that Russia is fighting for it's life in Ukraine seem real. We want the Russian people to stop this genocide and getting the truth to them is a #1 priority.
There's only so many times you can be punched in the face before you decide it's your turn to reciprocate.

There's only so many times you can be punched in the face before you decide it's your turn to reciprocate.
That does not mean that doing that would be prudent though. I feel your pain but attacking Russia would only serve to rally the Russian people around this illegal war.

You’re far from alone in thinking more needs to be done now, but bombing Moscow or St. Petersburg would only make everything exponentially worse.

And no matter what opinions Russians may be duped into believing, that isn’t justification for their mass murder either.

The working poor in Russia know Putin is lying and the well to do and wealthy know Putin is lying. They poor know they can't speak out because they get locked up, The well to do won't speak about, because they know they need the Natural Resources from Ukraine and they are hoping that Putin can destroy enough of Ukraine with the hope that Russia can install its intent of a Puppet Government in Ukraine.
These people are not "stupid", they know very well why the Media has been cut to pure misinformation and totalitarian propaganda.
They see the stores closed, they see and know the jobs being lost, and they see and know the Industry that is pulling out, and they see and know the brain drain that has packed up and left Russia.
They are living examples of how Hitler, contained his followers, its the same as Putin is doing, and Putin seems to be trying to break Hitler's Record on how many he can displace, how much he can destroy and how many he can kill. This is the mentality of EVIL that Putin has led and brought out in the people to endorse it by their silence and their willingness to go along with it.

Fact is, the Ukrainian people are fighting back, when the Ukrainian people get the Russian Military out of their country... some of those same people, Putin has kidnapped and brought to Russia from Ukraine... may end up giving Russia some of the same reality that happens in the Middle East, of seeing many thing is Russia being blown up. Because, the Ukrainian people are not going to forget how Russia destroyed what their families spend their living building and what their previous generations endured to build up Ukraine.

Putin is what he has always been, "A Inhumane Savage" !!! - It's not like the Russian people don't already know it, but they will continue to have to acknowledge it openly as the sanctions continue to grip them, and the Oligarch's continue to rip them clean and drain them dry. What Putin has done has created the pathway for a 1940's Poor Russia.

Putin, already knows he's a dead man with limited time left. He wants to destroy as much as he can, because he knows at this point, he can build nothing. Those in his circle that back and endorse this, gloat now, but they will all be exposed and the War Crimes they have done will forever make them hunted men. Evil never escapes Truth's Exposure...

We see that fact being reality everyday in the ongoing and continuing exposure of Trump, those who aided him and those who followed him. The Other Autocrats around the globe are watching, they know, that once the downfall of Autocracy and Tyranny starts its cycle that it will span the globe. We are witnessing a period where the world is being awakened in this age of information, to the evil and damaging savagery of Autocracy, and Tyranny... by those who think they can impose Totalitarianism and get away with maintaining it.

We don't know how sanctions are effecting Russia. It's essentially a media blackout as to what goes on...almost like North Korea. Besides, it's only been a couple months. If Russia isn't feeling the effects now, they shit will by the end of this month at least.

That does not mean that doing that would be prudent though. I feel your pain but attacking Russia would only serve to rally the Russian people around this illegal war.
That's the only problem. I'd like to see a drone blast Putzin's office, but...

Unfortunately, for the time being, we have to rely on an inside job taking his murdering ass out.

I'm thinking it all the Ukrainian's can muster right now is a minimal defense. But I'd love to hear the Ukrainian's had levelled Moscow.

Yeahhhhh not likely going to happen. These things are not easy to handle with geopolitics involved.

We don't know how sanctions are effecting Russia. It's essentially a media blackout as to what goes on...almost like North Korea. Besides, it's only been a couple months. If Russia isn't feeling the effects now, they shit will by the end of this month at least.
I did hear Ukraine is a massive exporter of wheat and other foodstuffs but sanctions can deal a hard blow.

You’re far from alone in thinking more needs to be done now, but bombing Moscow or St. Petersburg would only make everything exponentially worse.

And no matter what opinions Russians may be duped into believing, that isn’t justification for their mass murder either.
Yeah the kind of thinking of the op is leading to a lot of harassment of citizens of russian descent.

I fully understand the desire to hit back, but it would probably backfire spectacularly. Way less international support and sympathy when you start murdering children, even if they're the children of your enemy.

Yeah the kind of thinking of the op is leading to a lot of harassment of citizens of russian descent.
By who? I doubt that the average non white person, would easily know who is of Russian descent and who is not by any visual appearance.

I often agree with OP’s opinions, but on this one we completely diverge.

If Ukraine bombed St Petersburg, I'd call it self defense

I'm really sick of Putin and his 140M enablers (i.e. the Russian people). Pricks need to be bombed back to the stone age.

You don't bring a slingshot to a gunfight and you have to fight fire with fire. F--- the Russians.

Yeahhhhh not likely going to happen. These things are not easy to handle with geopolitics involved.
U.S. consumers who aren't dead inside could boycott Apple, Tesla, et al, until they suspend operations in Putin's
prominent ally's dictatorship.

March 24, 2022

I fully understand the desire to hit back, but it would probably backfire spectacularly. Way less international support and sympathy when you start murdering children, even if they're the children of your enemy.
Ukraine could limit its attacks to Russian military and political targets., Leave the russian citizens alone. A Ukrainian missile hitting red square or Putin's dacha would send a very strong message.

By who? I doubt that the average non white person, would easily know who is of Russian descent and who is not by any visual appearance.
People thought they could spot an Irish guy with calipers. Non white person? Umm doesnt have to be a non white person.

I'm really sick of Putin and his 140M enablers (i.e. the Russian people). Pricks need to be bombed back to the stone age.

You don't bring a slingshot to a gunfight and you have to fight fire with fire. F--- the Russians.
Yes because war is really that easy…

When I said earlier that we need to kill Ruskies, I meant soldiers. We should kill a lot of them, hundreds or if necessary thousands. Only that can end Putin's carnage. Enough death could cause the military to turn against Putin, which is his only fear. Putin will stop the carnage before so much of his military dies as to threaten his regime.

Taking a military to war is dangerous because if too many die they turn against you. That's what we need to do to Putin's regime.

Last edited:

Be careful what you wish for. We do not want a nuclear holocaust.

Back
Top Bottom