• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Maybe I was wrong about Joe

Wow picking a whore for VP!!!! Only democrats would do something like that.

Yeah...only Democrats...

landscape-1488989526-hbz-trump-iwd-tweets-comp.jpg

... with the ultimate Christians - Catholics - being predominantly in the dem party. :lol:

damn. maybe the Republicans Party (well, before and after Trump) need to quite talking about being the Party of Christianity/Protectors of Religion.

Normally you pick someone helpful to you electoral count. California is not in play.
He can only hurt him. Whoever picked her should be fired, and Harris should make up a story and “after further consideration”, back out.
As a supporter of Trump. Its a great choice. BTW, every one of Biden’s VP contenders is married to white swampers. Talk about hypocrites. Blackness is truly only skin deep.

Yeah, because picking Palin really added that important Alaska electoral votes...

In other threads I suggested that Biden didnt know what was going on about who was going to be his VP. I suggested that the DNC and his handlers would inform him, and let him read who she would be.

But now that Horizontal Harris is the pick, I think old Joe may have actually been in on the pick. Wow picking a whore for VP!!!! Only democrats would do something like that.

Kamala Toe & Joe, Sniff & Blow ... I’m sure their will be better ones

Wow, so you think a black person marrying a white person is wrong. BTW, please point out where blackness is about being against interracial marriages. You Trump supporters really have some sick and racist comments.

They don't actually think they are racists but then post stuff that proves otherwise, it is a common issue with several here.

In other threads I suggested that Biden didnt know what was going on about who was going to be his VP. I suggested that the DNC and his handlers would inform him, and let him read who she would be.

But now that Horizontal Harris is the pick, I think old Joe may have actually been in on the pick. Wow picking a whore for VP!!!! Only democrats would do something like that.

You elected a whore

All you poor incel boys. Afraid of women, can't get a woman, and double whammy, SHE'S BLACK!!!!!

... and still he didn't hold a public office. :lamo

...these things are only wrong if you are currently holding a public office? What?

Lol. The attack on a female candidate by a party whose candidate is a serial adulterer and rapist is “WHORE!!”

The GOP should run with this message.

Well, Republicans elected a man-whore for president. It must be a winning strategy.

Back
Top Bottom