• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

May true Christians celebrate Easter?

May true Christians celebrate Easter?

• yes, they may

• no - because Easter is pagan

• no, because Easter is satanic

• the Easter Rabbit is the Devil in disguise. His ears are in reality devil's horns

• I like the Easter Rabbit

• I hate the Easter Rabbit

• Parents who tell their children about the Easter Rabbit will be sent to hell by Lord Jesus

• something else

• true Christians are not allowed to celebrate Christmas either

Results are only viewable after voting.
You lie and you continue to lie...I will not beat my head against a brick wall any longer...

You mean: Lie on a meadow in springtime?

Right now we have the Spring Full Moon.
And the Spring Full Moon is important for the date of Easter: Always the first Sunday of the Spring Full Moon.
So Christian fundamentalists do not like Easter - because of that pagan connection.

2 out of 12 voters say: no - because Easter is pagan

An another question:

May true Christians love the Easter Rabbit? :cool:

May true Christians celebrate Whitsun?

Back
Top Bottom