• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

May-September

Amelia

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Just saw a picture of Burt Lancaster from Field of Dreams. What a cutie. :)

There was never a time from when Field of Dreams was released in 1989 when I was 26 until now that I didn't think 75-year-old Burt Lancaster was a babe.

And so it continues ... my husband is younger than I am by a year but some of my biggest real life crushes (almost always unspoken) have been on older men, even octogenarians. Even one gay octogenarian -- he was simply the best man I have ever met. :)

Just saw a picture of Burt Lancaster from Field of Dreams. What a cutie. :)

There was never a time from when Field of Dreams was released in 1989 when I was 26 until now that I didn't think 75-year-old Burt Lancaster was a babe.

And so it continues ... my husband is younger than I am by a year but some of my biggest real life crushes (almost always unspoken) have been on older men, even octogenarians. Even one gay octogenarian -- he was simply the best man I have ever met. :)

Hmm never saw that movie.

Confused by the title; May-December refers to partners where there is a significant age difference......

Confused by the title; May-December refers to partners where there is a significant age difference......

I'm referring to the crushes I've had on much older men ... though I was never more than friends with such a man. :)

:doh*
Oh. Now I see. You had a different month in mind. Okay. Took me a bit to actually read your words.

:thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom