• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Maxine tells homeless to "go home"

Chainsawmassacre

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I couldn't stop laughing! Telling homeless to go home? 😃 This Maxine Marxist bitch is a bigger gaffe machine than Bide and a lot more vulgar too.
Then she tries to preemptively bury her blunder by threatening media.

"At one point, when it was clear that staff at the event were being overwhelmed, Waters reportedly said to the crowd, "I want everybody to go home."

"Watters then grew frustrated and said, "Excuse me, there’s nobody in Washington who works for their people any f— harder than I do. I don’t want to hear this. No, no, no."

"When a Los Angeles Times reporter contact Waters about the event, the congresswoman reportedly tried to dissuade the paper from reporting the story."

"You’ll hurt yourself and the community "

“I’m homeless. I’m living wherever I can. And when I heard about this, I came down here on Friday,” she said.

“Maxine Waters was here, and she said to come back Tuesday with our paperwork filled out,” Burnett said. “I have it, everything they asked for. But every time we get near the front of the line, they shut the door. They opened the door about 20 minutes ago and said they’re not servicing anyone else today.”

Waters told the gathering of mostly homeless people Friday that “you cannot get Section 8 vouchers here.” And later, “I want everybody to go home.”

The response was fast and angry, a voice from the crowd yelling, “We don’t got no home, that’s why we’re here. What home we gonna go to?”

Nobody even tries.

Why would someone "try" with a Trumpist whose only contribution to DP is to make the fourth spam thread on each Fox-commanded topic of the day? The only part of this that could imaginably be called your contribution is when you say "lol look what Fox said."

We know where foxnews.com is if we want to find it.

Well that was a real faux pas, I mean, California needs to get it's shit together regarding their homeless problem. It's neither new, or unknown. I hate liberals who don't put their money where their mouth is, as much as I hate it from the right.

There's enough blame to go around in this country tho, we do not know how to handle homelessness, and we create an obscene amount of it.

Well that was a real faux pas, I mean, California needs to get it's shit together regarding their homeless problem. It's neither new, or unknown. I hate liberals who don't put their money where their mouth is, as much as I hate it from the right.

There's enough blame to go around in this country tho, we do not know how to handle homelessness, and we create an obscene amount of it.
Reminiscent of Biden telling the paralyzed guy to stand up.

Why would someone "try" with a Trumpist whose only contribution to DP is to make the fourth spam thread

Homelessness is now spam. Don't forget this people.

This is how they view the problem.

on each Fox-commanded topic of the day? The only part of this that could imaginably be called your contribution is when you say "lol look what Fox said."

We know where foxnews.com is if we want to find it.

Wow. just sad.

I couldn't stop laughing! Telling homeless to go home? 😃 This Maxine Marxist bitch is a bigger gaffe machine than Bide and a lot more vulgar too.

"At one point, when it was clear that staff at the event were being overwhelmed, Waters reportedly said to the crowd, "I want everybody to go home."

"Watters then grew frustrated and said, "Excuse me, there’s nobody in Washington who works for their people any f— harder than I do. I don’t want to hear this. No, no, no."

"When a Los Angeles Times reporter contact Waters about the event, the congresswoman reportedly tried to dissuade the paper from reporting the story."

Waters is a liability for the Democrats. Too bad the party leadership doesn't realize it.

"I didnt leave my nice mansion outside of this district to help you...I came down here for the photo-op. Thats over now, so you go to your homes and I'll go back to mines..."

Somehow, despite the gaff, I suspect Maxine Waters record on advocacy for the less fortunate is probably better than those of her critics.

Remain aware of the point: it's not to help the poor, it's to bash those who take action on their behalf.

Strangely the tent cities are all in blue states.

Strangely the tent cities are all in blue states.
You need to get out more, because we have tent cities here in AZ, Gov. Ducey is Republican. They have them in TX, and a lot of Republican states. So I think you're misinformed.

You need to get out more, because we have tent cities here in AZ, Gov. Ducey is Republican. They have them in TX, and a lot of Republican states. So I think you're misinformed.
Which specific cities? And which party controls them?

Which specific cities? And which party controls them?
Seriously? lol

So, what are these Republicans doing to keep the homeless numbers so low, it sounds great,and you seem excited to share.
What's there rehab program for homeless in these cities you brag about? They must be a great city to be in when you find yourself in need.

Instead of the blame game, why not spread the great programs Republican run cities have implemented to find their homeless homes, and mental care, and get them off drugs. Maybe they can share what's working.

So lets hear it!

Yes, here in Missouri, we are a red state with a blue big city run by Democrats. The counties are fine but the city is a disaster!
Why? I mean besides the fact that big cities are a hell of lot harder to run then little towns.
The main problems in the mid west are drug addicts. I hear it's a major problem. So, what are all the good things they are doing they're keeping secret from the rest of us?

I'm sure that there is no poverty in the utopia of rural America.
Been to Mississippi?... Lol... It's ranked 50th in everything... And it's a solid red state...

Funny how Trumpsters never want to talk about the shit hole red states...

Seriously? lol

So, what are these Republicans doing to keep the homeless numbers so low, it sounds great,and you seem excited to share.
What's there rehab program for homeless in these cities you brag about? They must be a great city to be in when you find yourself in need.

Instead of the blame game, why not spread the great programs Republican run cities have implemented to find their homeless homes, and mental care, and get them off drugs. Maybe they can share what's working.

So lets hear it!
So no specifics. Thought so.

Reactions: PoS

This seems a tad hysterical. Do you have a reliable link for the story? One with actual text? One that has the whole quote?

So no specifics. Thought so.
Ok, let's take Florida, they have the third largest rate of homelessness. Are you telling me, it's all in Democratic mayors areas? Once you walk into a right run city, it's gone?

Why? What's your big theory? If it's from good programs that help people out who are in need, why not brag about it. I'd love to hear it. I don't care which side helps, as long as they help.

I think America as a whole has dropped the ball on our homeless problem. So, regardless of party, I'd just like to hear about the solution, if it works. So, lay it out for me. If it's working then let's hear what's working.

Or, if you're just playing tit for tat, and you just feel good about yourself if you win it, I'll give it to ya. I don't really care about your feelings, I care about fixing the homeless problem. Do you understand?

So are you proud of what Republicans have done to help the homeless? Or are you just proud you might get to smack a lib for fun? You're answer sounds like the latter.

What was she doing there in the first place?

Waters is all about Waters. The democrat party is just a sham.

Back
Top Bottom