• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Maxine tells homeless to "go home"

Ok, let's take Florida, they have the third largest rate of homelessness. Are you telling me, it's all in Democratic mayors areas? Once you walk into a right run city, it's gone?

Why? What's your big theory? If it's from good programs that help people out who are in need, why not brag about it. I'd love to hear it. I don't care which side helps, as long as they help.

I think America as a whole has dropped the ball on our homeless problem. So, regardless of party, I'd just like to hear about the solution, if it works. So, lay it out for me. If it's working then let's hear what's working.

Or, if you're just playing tit for tat, and you just feel good about yourself if you win it, I'll give it to ya. I don't really care about your feelings, I care about fixing the homeless problem. Do you understand?

So are you proud of what Republicans have done to help the homeless? Or are you just proud you might get to smack a lib for fun? You're answer sounds like the latter.
So still no specifics? Admit that tent cities are happening in blue states and cities, then we can discuss possible solutions.

I couldn't stop laughing! Telling homeless to go home? 😃 This Maxine Marxist bitch is a bigger gaffe machine than Bide and a lot more vulgar too.
Then she tries to preemptively bury her blunder by threatening media.

"At one point, when it was clear that staff at the event were being overwhelmed, Waters reportedly said to the crowd, "I want everybody to go home."

"Watters then grew frustrated and said, "Excuse me, there’s nobody in Washington who works for their people any f— harder than I do. I don’t want to hear this. No, no, no."

"When a Los Angeles Times reporter contact Waters about the event, the congresswoman reportedly tried to dissuade the paper from reporting the story."

"You’ll hurt yourself and the community "

How do people like Waters get elected time and time again? Are the people in her district that stupid?
Her million dollar house isn't even in her district.
She called for unrest if the Floyd verdict didn't go her way.
She called for harassment of Trump people
She is also known as the most corrupt politician in Washington.

"America is Watching." How about "You're not watching Fox News, Fox News is watching you!"

I might have checked out the article, had you posted a link to it.

"Maxine Marxist bitch"? What makes you think that deserves any response besides negative ones? Or was that what you wanted?

How do people like Waters get elected time and time again? Are the people in her district that stupid?
Her million dollar house isn't even in her district.
She called for unrest if the Floyd verdict didn't go her way.
She called for harassment of Trump people
She is also known as the most corrupt politician in Washington.
It just shows how many people are ignorant and/or indoctrinated enough to vote for them.

Seriously? lol

So, what are these Republicans doing to keep the homeless numbers so low, it sounds great,and you seem excited to share.
What's there rehab program for homeless in these cities you brag about? They must be a great city to be in when you find yourself in need.

Instead of the blame game, why not spread the great programs Republican run cities have implemented to find their homeless homes, and mental care, and get them off drugs. Maybe they can share what's working.

So lets hear it!

I suspect that much of Republican policy to help the homeless is to "help" them get to the next town, city, or state.

So still no specifics? Admit that tent cities are happening in blue states and cities, then we can discuss possible solutions.
Admit? lol Sure, if that's what your ego needs, I'll admit it without even checking if it's correct. I don't really care, I care about a good solution to homelessness, regardless.

Now, enough avoidance. Let's here those great ideas, and implemented programs which make it lower in Republican cities that Democrats just aren't doing. I'm all ears.

Been to Mississippi?... Lol... It's ranked 50th in everything... And it's a solid red state...

Funny how Trumpsters never want to talk about the shit hole red states...

Oh, cool, you found one...( slow clap )

I suspect that much of Republican policy to help the homeless is to "help" them get to the next town, city, or state.
Maybe, and that wouldn't be bellow any politician but, if they have programs that are working, people should listen. Helping the homeless, mental health and drug issues are everyone's problem, and need everyone to fix them. We can't be divided on all issues.

I don't agree with a lot of the way Dems are handling homelessness.

I'm sure that there is no poverty in the utopia of rural America.

Who cares? Why haven't democrats solved it with the billions of dollars they've thrown at it?

Supposedly they have all the answers and all the right policy. Where's the success?

Are the numbers shrinking or growing??

I didn't realize you lived in her district and voted for her. So sad for you.

I don't and I didn't. And I didn't know that you live in a district that's not "that stupid."

Maybe, and that wouldn't be bellow any politician but, if they have programs that are working, people should listen. Helping the homeless, mental health and drug issues are everyone's problem, and need everyone to fix them. We can't be divided on all issues.

I don't agree with a lot of the way Dems are handling homelessness.

I agree with most of the sentiments of your points.

Ok, let's take Florida, they have the third largest rate of homelessness. Are you telling me, it's all in Democratic mayors areas? Once you walk into a right run city, it's gone?
So dishonest.
What Ginger Ale doesn't say is this. Homeless population is as follows:
151,278 homeless in California
92,091 homeless in New York

Then there is drastic reduction to the third highest which is Florida at 28,328.

Did you know that Oregon is the 7th largest rate of homelessness at 15,876. That was also a dishonest response.

How many tent cities are in Florida compared to California?
How many homeless are shooting up in the streets in Florida compared to California?
How many murders by the homeless in Florida compared to California or New York?

Well that was a real faux pas, I mean, California needs to get it's shit together regarding their homeless problem. It's neither new, or unknown. I hate liberals who don't put their money where their mouth is, as much as I hate it from the right.

There's enough blame to go around in this country tho, we do not know how to handle homelessness, and we create an obscene amount of it.
Why their is plenty of free beach property and thanks to global warming it rarely rains….

Oh and an endless seafood buffet right next to your bed…

So dishonest.
What Ginger Ale doesn't say is this. Homeless population is as follows:
151,278 homeless in California
92,091 homeless in New York

Then there is drastic reduction to the third highest which is Florida at 28,328.

Did you know that Oregon is the 7th largest rate of homelessness at 15,876. That was also a dishonest response.

How many tent cities are in Florida compared to California?
How many homeless are shooting up in the streets in Florida compared to California?
How many murders by the homeless in Florida compared to California or New York?
What you're missing is I want to discuss "Republican" homeless agendas, and plans. So I picked a Republican Florida. That way you can show me, what they're doing right.

But, sadly, all I'm learning from you is you don't give a shit about homeless people other than using them to slap a liberal. This is why nobody listens to Republicans. It's easy to see how full of shit they are. You haven't answered because I'm guessing you can't.

Why their is plenty of free beach property and thanks to global warming it rarely rains….

Oh and an endless seafood buffet right next to your bed…
What point are you trying to make?

Admit? lol Sure, if that's what your ego needs, I'll admit it without even checking if it's correct. I don't really care, I care about a good solution to homelessness, regardless.

Now, enough avoidance. Let's here those great ideas, and implemented programs which make it lower in Republican cities that Democrats just aren't doing. I'm all ears.
Democrats could start spending their tax dollars in their own states instead of supporting red states…

Back
Top Bottom