• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Maxed Out

You can blame the repeal of the Glass-Steagall Act. That's it.
I disagree. We need to start in the early 1980's, specifically with the Garn-St Germain Depository Institutions Act of 1982. After the first major crisis hit, proper regulation of the mending market should have been a priority. Taxpayers got stuck with $130 billion in 1996 dollars, with the total cost of around $500 billion, again 1996 dollars.

No, it is not the Dems job to be the fiscal conservatives. If they did all the austerity measures to balance the budget, the people would vote for the GOP and they would just cut taxes. We’re done with this fiscal responsibility. No one in Washington is fiscally responsible.
You are correct (, the people would vote for the GOP and they would just cut taxes) but you do realize that it is a dangerous road ahead? Hope and rescue is inflation.

Better would be if both parties were responsible.But if that was the case you wouldn't leave good times with a dept of 102% of GPD going into a crisis.

So is it unto you.

You just keep rooting for the Rattle Snakes you like and ignore the FACT that they are ALL Rattle Snakes.

It will make it impossible for your to understand what's actually happening, but you can still love your team and hate the other one.

No actual help for you or anyone else in your approach, but it it makes you happy, well, keep stroking.

You just keep rooting for the Rattle Snakes you like and ignore the FACT that they are ALL Rattle Snakes.

It will make it impossible for your to understand what's actually happening, but you can still love your team and hate the other one.

No actual help for you or anyone else in your approach, but it it makes you happy, well, keep stroking.
Happy?

I have a mantra that neutralizes snake bites, it's five pages long.

I like to throw myself to the Russian trolls and say, "Bite me, I want to know how it feels." Of course, I don't feel it, because I chant the Kavacha.

No, but I get beat up.

Do you think this urge to hurt myself has anything to do with my schizophrenia?

Happy?

I have a mantra that neutralizes snake bites, it's five pages long.

I like to throw myself to the Russian trolls and say, "Bite me, I want to know how it feels." Of course, I don't feel it, because I chant the Kavacha.

No, but I get beat up.

Do you think this urge to hurt myself has anything to do with my schizophrenia?

I have very little idea what anything you posted here means.

I would love to respond, but I'm afraid I just don't "get it".

Back
Top Bottom