• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mattis to be secretary of having a plan to kill everyone america meets!!!

Secretary of Offense*

No, Mattis is good for the DoD. He's good for America. He's very, very, bad for our enemies.

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

When i read the OP, it was so over the top that i just assumed you were being sarcastic. It took until this post for me to debunk that theory.

I'm glad you're pleased by the appointment. I'd have to plead ignorance on how this is likely to change things, but i'm glad that President-Elect Trump seems to be picking someone with a great deal of relevant experience.

Secretary of Offense*

I certainly hope so. Some of us have had enough of Obama's style of PC warfare. General Maattis is an excellent officer and a great choice for the Cabinet. Our military has been gutted in recent years by forced retirement of our best officers. The barbarians are at the gates now, and a hard knowlege of military affairs will be desperately needed in the comiing administration. Trump is not looking for yes-men. He needs competent people who will tell it like it is and do what needs to be done. Mattis qualifies for that. Unless we want to lose our heads or be burned in a Muslim cage, we better listen to him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom