• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Matthews: John Boehner Wants to Treat the Earth Like His Ashtray

Now that Boner is the majority leader I hope people get to see what a mental midget he really is.

Now that Boner is the majority leader I hope people get to see what a mental midget he really is.

Mental midget when compared to who - the Congressional liberals? They embody the term "mental midget".

Does he even smoke?

Are you kidding, like a chimney in the north woods.

Five facts about Rep. John Boehner's smoking

1. He used to prefer Barclays but has switched to Camel Ultra Lights.

2. Before it banned smoking last year, Morton's, The Steakhouse in Crystal City, Va., was one of his favorite spots. "The Northern Virginia outpost of the steakhouse chain has become a go-to joint for Boehner," POLITICO reported at the time.

3. He'll quit if his friend does. "I have a close friend, who also smokes," Boehner told reporters this summer. "He has some health issues; his doctors urged him to quit smoking. And I told him, if he'd quit, I'd quit."

4. He was once lectured by his colleague, Rep. John Dingell, on the House floor, while tobacco legislation was being debated. "This legislation is on the floor because people are killing themselves by smoking these evil cigarettes," Dingell said in 2008. "And the distinguished gentleman, the minority leader, is going to be among the next to die."

5. Before smoking was banned in the Speaker's Lobby, Boehner used to light up there so often that "one of the benches where people used to smoke was called the 'Boehner bench,'" according to CNN.

Mental midget when compared to who - the Congressional liberals? They embody the term "mental midget".

YOUR a stupid head

NO YOU ARE

No, YOU ARE

YOU ARE

Funny, nothing from Matthews about Obama's smoking?

And what of Matthews constant spittle? He slobbers like kindergartner.

Funny, nothing from Matthews about Obama's smoking?

And what of Matthews constant spittle? He slobbers like kindergartner.

Why are you watching Matthews? I see no reason to take any political entertianer seriously. Why would anyone?

aren't you one of the people who whines when a conservative poster uses newsbusters as a source?
I May complain about them taking words out of context, but as a rule I don't believe I do that.

I don't see him as bright as some of them. Most are actually as dumb as a fox.

aren't you one of the people who whines when a conservative poster uses newsbusters as a source?

That's only when Newsbusters provides a story Pete doesn't like.

Back
Top Bottom