• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Matt Gaetz scandal deepens as associate admits paying 17-year-old for sex

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive

Joel Greenberg expected to plead guilty to federal charges and could be key witness if congressman faces trial

The scandal engulfing Matt Gaetz, one of Donald Trump’s brashest supporters in Congress, deepened on Friday after an associate admitted sex trafficking involving a minor and agreed to cooperate with investigators.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...e-taylor-greene-congress-republican-democrats
Joel Greenberg, a former tax collector in Florida, said he and unidentified others paid a 17-year-old girl for sex and he provided the girl with drugs, according to court papers cited by multiple media outlets.

Greenberg, 37, is expected to plead guilty to six federal charges, including financial crimes, in court in Orlando on Monday. He could be a pivotal witness if prosecutors charge Gaetz, 39, over an alleged sexual relationship with the 17-year-old girl.
=========================================================
This guy Gaetz is a spoiled trust fund baby whose arrogance is coming home to haunt him.

Joel Greenberg expected to plead guilty to federal charges and could be key witness if congressman faces trial

The scandal engulfing Matt Gaetz, one of Donald Trump’s brashest supporters in Congress, deepened on Friday after an associate admitted sex trafficking involving a minor and agreed to cooperate with investigators.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...e-taylor-greene-congress-republican-democrats
Joel Greenberg, a former tax collector in Florida, said he and unidentified others paid a 17-year-old girl for sex and he provided the girl with drugs, according to court papers cited by multiple media outlets.

Greenberg, 37, is expected to plead guilty to six federal charges, including financial crimes, in court in Orlando on Monday. He could be a pivotal witness if prosecutors charge Gaetz, 39, over an alleged sexual relationship with the 17-year-old girl.
This guy Gaetz is a spoiled trust fund baby whose arrogance is coming home to haunt him.

I've known a couple spoiled trust fund babies in my time. To their credit, I do not recall them being into underaged girls.

Matt Gaetz is a mean-spirited, depraved troll, who has burned every bridge and no one has his back except Marjorie Taylor Greene. He really stuck out his chin and asked the world to hit him with its best shot. Well here it is.

Last edited:
I never got why these creeps sit and face their charges when they have money and Epsteins island is just sitting there...

Havent they heard of squatters rights???

Apparently Greenberg will specifically testify to providing the under-age girl for having commercial sex with 5 or 6 other men, all associates of his.

If Gaetz is one of these men, I'd say he's toast. Of course, we have no way yet to know if it's Gaetz.

Last edited:
I've known a couple spoiled trust fund babies in my time. To their credit, I do not recall them being into underaged girls.

Matt Gaetz is a mean-spirited, depraved troll, who has burned every bridge and no one has his back except Marjorie Taylor Greene. He really stuck out his chin and asked the world to hit him with its best shot. Well here it is.
Trust fund babies have the propensity to be the worst. Little wonder Gaetz & Trump are so similar in demeanor.

Yawn

I guess Matt expected a cheering crowd, but it looks like he got something else instead.

So right now this all sounds like, could be, may be, would be, if, if, if. So if/when Gaetz is charged and evidence is provided in a court of law, then he may be guilty. There is more evidence against Hunter Biden than Gaetz right now, but the press will not touch Hunter Biden. That's unconscionable.

So right now this all sounds like, could be, may be, would be, if, if, if. So if/when Gaetz is charged and evidence is provided in a court of law, then he may be guilty. There is more evidence against Hunter Biden than Gaetz right now, but the press will not touch Hunter Biden. That's unconscionable.
they have financial records, texts and phone calls, there is a butt load of evidence against Gaetz.

It's hilarious how Gaetz's buddy, saint Ron DeSantis, is so obviously avoiding talking about this.

Stop insulting the words "integrity" and "respect" with your posts.

tbf, the provenance of the evidence against Gaetz is undisputed

I thought the Republicans were supposed to be the party of morals?

While the government spends millions on this using multiple agents for the political element, there are 200,000 untested rape kits because those were crimes involving ordinary peasants.

I thought the Republicans were supposed to be the party of morals?
that was once upon a time before Trump, Gaetz, Hastard and others came onto the playing field. Now instead it seems to have flipped....we have a president in office that has been married to his wife for 44 years and then Obama who has been married to his wife for 29 years. No scandals of huge proportions and the ones that were small scandals were sent on their way quickly...the right will defend the most immoral piece of crap until their last breaths.

So he paid someone for sex, big deal. If that were a crime, we’d all be in jail. Am I right?

So he paid someone for sex, big deal. If that were a crime, we’d all be in jail. Am I right?
No you are not right. I have never paid an underage girl for sex. Never needed to pay for it. It's not just the sex. It's the drugs and all the rest of it. These guys are elected officials. They should be held to higher standards. Hopefully, they will be.

I'm not familiar with the topic.

Is the accusation that he hired a 17 year old prostitute years or decades ago? Is that the OMG he must be destroyed!!!! or is there more? This warrants an army of lawyers with the DOJ and FBI Rather than say looking for one of the 10s of thousands of missing children not of wealthy white parents?

Let us know when Hunter is trawling Seeking Arrangement for jail bait.

If i looked like Matt i too would have too pay to get laid. Writing checks for sex seems to be a new Republican thing, or maybe not so new🤔.

Is the accusation that he hired a 17 year old prostitute years or decades ago? Is that the OMG he must be destroyed!!!! or is there more?
GOP 2021

No you are not right. I have never paid an underage girl for sex. Never needed to pay for it. It's not just the sex. It's the drugs and all the rest of it. These guys are elected officials. They should be held to higher standards. Hopefully, they will be.
It’s probably a crime too…

Back
Top Bottom