• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Matt Gaetz Releases Statement from Nameless ‘Women’ Defending His Honor

ouch

Air Muscle
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
What the hell!!! This is something an eight grader would try to pull off. I can only hope that nameless 'the women of Congressman Matt Gaetz's office' feel dragged in on his ridiculous scheme in order to make himself look like an angel. Seriously, there should be repercussions by his office women as this investigation/case moves forward to his conviction if and when found guilty.

Matt Gaetz Releases Statement from Nameless ‘Women’ Defending His Honor (msn.com)
1617910886032.png
“After the shocking allegations last week in the press, we, the women of Congressman Matt Gaetz’s office, feel morally obligated to speak out,” the statement began. “During Congressman Gaetz’s time in office, we have been behind the scenes every step of the way. We have staffed his meetings. We have planned his events. We have traveled with him. And we have tracked his schedule. Congressman Gaetz has always been a principled and morally grounded leader. At no time has any one of us experienced or witnessed anything less than the utmost professionalism and respect. No hint of impropriety. No ounce of untruthfulness.”

The press release continued: “In our office and under Congressman Gaetz’s leadership, women are not only respected, but have been encouraged time and time again to grow, achieve more, and ultimately, know our value. Many of us started in entry-level positions and have been promoted to positions of leadership within the office. In our professional ecosystem, women are given every opportunity to advance and utilize our talents to help the country in the best possible way. On every occasion he has treated each and every one of us with respect. Thus, we uniformly reject these allegations as false. Congressman Gaetz will continue to lead by example and stand for the people of America who have been maligned by the liberal elite. And we will stand with him. While we recognize the scrutiny we will face for making this decision, we take comfort in the hope that more Americans and elected officials will stand up and refuse to remain silent.”

Gaetz’s statements in the media aren’t helping his public image.

Greenberg’s lawyer thinks Matt has problems.....

I saw the “office statement“ earlier and didn’t catch that there were no names named, good catch!

What the hell!!! This is something an eight grader would try to pull off. I can only hope that nameless 'the women of Congressman Matt Gaetz's office' feel dragged in on his ridiculous scheme in order to make himself look like an angel. Seriously, there should be repercussions by his office women as this investigation/case moves forward to his conviction if and when found guilty.

Matt Gaetz Releases Statement from Nameless ‘Women’ Defending His Honor (msn.com)
View attachment 67327489
“After the shocking allegations last week in the press, we, the women of Congressman Matt Gaetz’s office, feel morally obligated to speak out,” the statement began. “During Congressman Gaetz’s time in office, we have been behind the scenes every step of the way. We have staffed his meetings. We have planned his events. We have traveled with him. And we have tracked his schedule. Congressman Gaetz has always been a principled and morally grounded leader. At no time has any one of us experienced or witnessed anything less than the utmost professionalism and respect. No hint of impropriety. No ounce of untruthfulness.”

The press release continued: “In our office and under Congressman Gaetz’s leadership, women are not only respected, but have been encouraged time and time again to grow, achieve more, and ultimately, know our value. Many of us started in entry-level positions and have been promoted to positions of leadership within the office. In our professional ecosystem, women are given every opportunity to advance and utilize our talents to help the country in the best possible way. On every occasion he has treated each and every one of us with respect. Thus, we uniformly reject these allegations as false. Congressman Gaetz will continue to lead by example and stand for the people of America who have been maligned by the liberal elite. And we will stand with him. While we recognize the scrutiny we will face for making this decision, we take comfort in the hope that more Americans and elected officials will stand up and refuse to remain silent.”

This guy needs to lock himself up somewhere and stop talking. He is making it all worse.

Is it possible to handle this situation any worse than Gaetz has, by the way?

I know that once on TV, you always want to be on TV. So I assume his natural instinct is to play outrage on TV (as he did last week on Carlson) -- but I mean...good grief, just shut the **** up and get a lawyer dude.

View attachment 67327489

I wonder if that was written by his mother. :unsure:

What a sad attempt at self defense....

I wonder if that was written by his mother. :unsure:
Good one.

It would be interesting to read what Gaetz's mother has to say about him today when confronting her and the father with this Gaetz Gate saga. I'd mostly like to hear from their neighbors and friends how teenager Gaetz behaved right into him entering adulthood. I'd guess that there would be a few minors involved with 18 - 21 yr old Gaetz.

They shouldn't be too hard to track down.
I'd appreciate it if you could share as many names of (S/I/T) Gaetz's female office employees as you could.

I'm thinking that (S/I/T)Gaetz wouldn't be that stupid to push himself on any of them, but one never knows. More importantly, going by (S/I/T) Gaetz's nameless letter that reflects such stellar grandiose of him, I would hope that they truly understand the shameful person, for which they attached themselves to if they, in fact, did create that letter. I know if I were one of those female office employee's husband or boyfriend, I'd be thinking twice with who I'm actually sharing my life with.

Waiting for the posts suddenly believing nameless sources...
Do Progressives suddenly have a problem with unnamed sources? The allegation being made is based on unnamed sources yet nobody on the left has a problem with that, so they should not have a problem with unnamed sources defending him either.

View attachment 67327489

He should have just ignored it all and called it fake news. Then started attacking other people for the same thing. That has worked before.

Funny how I don't see any of the names in this thread criticizing and mocking Gaetz about an unfounded allegation in threads about Cuomo criticizing and mocking him.

Do Progressives suddenly have a problem with unnamed sources?

What matters the most is whether any of the claims can be substantiated; regardless if its Gaetz, Cuomo or anyone else. The fact Greenberg is cooperating with the government may or may not mean something, but the chances are it might since usually it means he's getting a deal for information on the target of the investigation. We'll see.

The allegation being made is based on unnamed sources yet nobody on the left has a problem with that, so they should not have a problem with unnamed sources defending him either.

This one's a little trickier because vouching for someone anonymously doesn't lend much credibility, which is the intended goal.

Do Progressives suddenly have a problem with unnamed sources? The allegation being made is based on unnamed sources yet nobody on the left has a problem with that, so they should not have a problem with unnamed sources defending him either.

Totally missed the point.

What matters the most is whether any of the claims can be substantiated; regardless if its Gaetz, Cuomo or anyone else. The fact Greenberg is cooperating with the government may or may not mean something, but the chances are it might since usually it means he's getting a deal for information on the target of the investigation. We'll see.

This one's a little trickier because vouching for someone anonymously doesn't lend much credibility, which is the intended goal.

As far as Greenberg’s cooperation, the “cooperation” usually involves someone higher in the food chain.

Back
Top Bottom