• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Math is systematic racism

Everyone knows 2+2 except little kids who can't count and some extremely retarded people who are unable to learn anything.

Why did you tell me a stupid lie that does not even make sense to high school students?
OMG, get with the program!!! "Retarded" is such a harsh, insensitive word.

What the heck is information technology?

And again if Finland is so smart what have they contributed to humanity
Ya know, when I find myself trying to find a different way to say what I just said, that's my first clue that I'm done in the exchange.

OMG, get with the program!!! "Retarded" is such a harsh, insensitive word.

"Retarded" gained a negative connotation when it was used to describe kids who were below age expectation. Since it's not used that way any more, it should revert to a neutral sense of "held back by something."

"Imbecile" and "moron" have similar baggage. They were just rankings in IQ tests, but then they became insults.

One of my favorite words is "tardigrade". They're really unique little animals, and incredibly hardy. The name "water bear" does not do them justice.

"Retarded" gained a negative connotation when it was used to describe kids who were below age expectation. Since it's not used that way any more, it should revert to a neutral sense of "held back by something."

"Imbecile" and "moron" have similar baggage. They were just rankings in IQ tests, but then they became insults.
You actually spelled out two more bad words. I need to retreat to my safe space. Later...

You actually spelled out two more bad words. I need to retreat to my safe space. Later...

Now I feel like the mean kid who has the book corner all to himself.

Nobody will even play chess with me after I poked that other kid in the eye with her own king. It seemed right at the time: she was mean to one of my knights, and I really like my knights.

Back
Top Bottom