• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Massive Protests in Turkic Bashkortostan republic against Muscovite ("russian") ulus occupation. Ku

Litwin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Massive Protests in Turkic Bashkortostan republic against Muscovite ("russian") ulus occupation. Ku

Massive Protests in Turkic Bashkortostan republic against Muscovite ("russian") ulus occupation. Kushtau shihan (hill) case . Great news, soon it will be over for Moscowbad

"Saving the mountain

Around 3,000 residents of central Russia’s republic of Bashkortostan gathered at the foothill of a local natural landmark Sunday to protest plans to convert it for limestone production.
KrhABA6towlK154Tv0YMnG-gnhzYntA7regj7qLlOuI19Ot66fGwHkTdvip1LbSo5IOH3wjcnt7f9w=s728-nd

The protest erupted after the Bashkir soda company was reported to have sent felling equipment toward the Kushtau shihan (hill) last week."
9a594a54b89bf9360469689818551555.jpg

News From Russia: What You Missed Over the Weekend - The Moscow Times

Re: Massive Protests in Turkic Bashkortostan republic against Muscovite ("russian") ulus occupation.

Massive Protests in Turkic Bashkortostan republic against Muscovite ("russian") ulus occupation. Kushtau shihan (hill) case . Great news, soon it will be over for Moscowbad

"Saving the mountain

Around 3,000 residents of central Russia’s republic of Bashkortostan gathered at the foothill of a local natural landmark Sunday to protest plans to convert it for limestone production.
KrhABA6towlK154Tv0YMnG-gnhzYntA7regj7qLlOuI19Ot66fGwHkTdvip1LbSo5IOH3wjcnt7f9w=s728-nd

The protest erupted after the Bashkir soda company was reported to have sent felling equipment toward the Kushtau shihan (hill) last week."
9a594a54b89bf9360469689818551555.jpg

News From Russia: What You Missed Over the Weekend - The Moscow Times

The only "Ulu" is Mongolia.

Muscovy ended in the 1500s.

Why do you insist on being historically ignorant?

And they aren't protesting the non-existent "occupation". They are protesting to save a mountain. The article says so.

Why must you lie?

Re: Massive Protests in Turkic Bashkortostan republic against Muscovite ("russian") ulus occupation.

Bashkir Uprising (1704–1711) - Wikipedia

photo_2020-08-09_22-34-41-680x365_c.jpg

022e5cc26e0c46b520e54ba08fa7b1dd.jpg

606x341

No Vlasov - Pugabe´s imperial flags only Bashkir national

After Kazan fell to Ivan the Terrible in 1554–1555, representatives of western and northwestern Bashkir tribes approached the Tsar with a request to voluntarily join Muscovy.
Bashkortostan - Wikipedia

Putin doesn't have a flag. The RUSSIAN FEDERATION does.

After Kazan fell to Ivan the Terrible in 1554–1555, representatives of western and northwestern Bashkir tribes approached the Tsar with a request to voluntarily join Muscovy.
Bashkortostan - Wikipedia

Putin doesn't have a flag. The RUSSIAN FEDERATION does.
much like Ukrainians , propaganda of Muscovite horde imperialism is your job

still no answer why in Khabarovsk and Bashkortostan we don't see "rf" flags ?

much like Ukrainians , propaganda of Muscovite horde imperialism is your job

still no answer why in Khabarovsk and Bashkortostan we don't see "rf" flags ?

History hurts... Doesn't it?

And "Muscovite horde imperialism" is an ignorant thing to say.

So, why did you lie about the reason for the protests?

History hurts... Doesn't it?

And "Muscovite horde imperialism" is an ignorant thing to say.

So, why did you lie about the reason for the protests?

no, i love history , got the real education and this hurts you i know keep posting your pro - barbarian pro - imperial posts , we will win anyway Long Live Free Bashkortostan , down to Juchi Moscowbad

8a4fb6582ba435c337cf2dfba5c2d586.png

no, i love history , got the real education and this hurts you i know keep posting your pro - barbarian pro - imperial posts , we will win anyway Long Live Free Bashkortostan , down to Juchi Moscowbad

More Litwin patented blathering...

If you loved history you would know this republic volunteered to become part of the Russian Tsardom and has been for centuries.

Why can't you get the names of countries and people correct?

And where do you get your silly maps from?

And why must you lie about the reasons for protestes?

so where are the Muscovite Vlasov -Puagbe flags ? why you don't want stay on the topic , your level of history i know and i am not gonna give you free lectures anymore

dHeQgTRhLijqnytMbbAeKi1UAROji6lYFTbKON42V_KCp5Ls8EYupg5NuojhcFAYVbYMFRWOQnd00rzU4x_Jal9QoGBgmf7P5I7gJ-_wvTSKa4D3L8-xpq-urDxOuVahgqA

so where are the Muscovite Vlasov -Puagbe flags ? why you don't want stay on the topic , your level of history i know and i am not gonna give you free lectures anymore

<Snipped irrelevant picture>

Litwin... You couldn't teach a fish to swim.

You are clueless about Russian history and you keep ****ing it up.

And why do you lie about the real reason for the protests?

image_big_181335.jpg

Why did you lie about the real reason for the protests?

i dont , why you are in love with this Mongol empire ?

i dont , why you are in love with this Mongol empire ?

I understand and can appreciate what the MONGOL empire did.

Which is completely different than the RUSSIAN Empire.

Which one do you refer to?

And, Why did you lie about the real reason for the protests?

Moscow attacks Turcs

free Turkic peoples fight back hordes of slaves

its end of Moscow ´s ulus

free Turkic peoples fight back hordes of slaves

MqLOrdqntfb-VmrvdPOs9OJX0GaykkVGQ4JL_SwNu7NR0oplZQpzpR7ChuymHChsrAtDj-NQ1z7znQ=s800-nd

dHeQgTRhLijqnytMbbAeKi1UAROji6lYFTbKON42V_KCp5Ls8EYupg5NuojhcFAYVbYMFRWOQnd00rzU4x_Jal9QoGBgmf7P5I7gJ-_wvTSKa4D3L8-xpq-urDxOuVahgqA

what is a Muscovite Vlasov -Puagbe flags ?

English site.

And, Why did you lie about the real reason for the protests?

can you post video fight free turks with bydlo (slaves)? world to busy to tackle in Belarus the Moscow´s horde aggression

bel-jpg.374673

can you post video fight free turks with bydlo (slaves)? world to busy to tackle in Belarus the Moscow´s horde aggression

bel-jpg.374673

Can you answer this question.

Why did you lie about the real reason for the protests?

Back
Top Bottom