• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Massive pro-Trump car caravan arrives in Portland after Clackamas mall rally

Robertinfremont

Photo of me taken in the Army 1963
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
You will note that BLM confronted the rally to stop it.

But the Trump rally is on.

All over America, expect more and more of these massive car rallies in cities to show support for Trump.

One way to tell a Trumper is the proud flying of the American flag.

Another way is we do not hide behind masks and black clothing of the Antifa or BLM

Watching the video I have to ask, what exactly, gives the BLM protesters the right to try to stop that line of cars? I’m always hearing the ones rights end at another’s nose. I’d like someone to explain to me why that doesn’t apply to BLM protesters.

You will note that BLM confronted the rally to stop it.

But the Trump rally is on.

All over America, expect more and more of these massive car rallies in cities to show support for Trump.

One way to tell a Trumper is the proud flying of the American flag.

Another way is we do not hide behind masks and black clothing of the Antifa or BLM

What happened to right to assembly and freedom of speech? Sounds like the democrats don't believe in it.

Well, the Portland Mayor DID tell Portland citizens he needed their help to stop the riots.

What happened to right to assembly and freedom of speech? Sounds like the democrats don't believe in it.

Black lives matter and Antifa want to kill the speech they do not approve. And killed one of the protestors arriving by car to Portland.

Back
Top Bottom