• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Massive DOS attack?

RedAkston

Master of Shenanigans
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
It seems as though many conservative websites may be under a DOS attack right now. I can't get to glennbeck.com, foxnews.com, washingtonexaminer.com and theblaze.com loads really, really slow. I could get to google news, msnbc.com, cnn.com and others with no problem whatsoever.

Seems fine on this coast.

Works fine for me here in Dallas

At this point in time from Atlanta, all sites loaded quickly.

Must be something in my area then because I'm still having issues with certain sites.

Must be something in my area then because I'm still having issues with certain sites.

Are there any black helicopters flying around, UFOs, misanthropes....:2razz:

Are there any black helicopters flying around, UFOs, misanthropes....:2razz:

No, but there are hundreds of classic autos down here. It's Cruisin' the Coast week and there are a lot of bad ass rides everywhere. This coming weekend is going to be crazy when hundreds turn into several thousand.

I can't get ESPN to load either. Funny how half of my favorites appear to be having issues...:shrug:

DDoS by the way. DOS is just one person in his basement with a couple spare computers attacking a site, DDoS is what would be needed to take down all of those sites.

It's my ISP. I couldn't connect from my phone via Wi-Fi, but when I turned it off, I was able to connect no problem via 3G.

Hmm. Your personal favorite websites? My first suspect would be the wife.

Hmm. Your personal favorite websites? My first suspect would be the wife.

Then how come I could get to RedTube then? It was my ISP and everything was fine the next day.

Back
Top Bottom