• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Massive crowd greets trump in daytona...

It appears he still does have a significant number of dedicated supporters, despite the constant attacks in the media over every little thing...or maybe because of them?

It appears he still does have a significant number of dedicated supporters, despite the constant attacks in the media over every little thing...or maybe because of them?

Stupid people double down on their stupidity all the time; especially when people point their stupidity out.

The people who are still his supporters at this point are with him to the end.

Here is a good example for why the Paul Ryan thing won't hurt Trump:

John Steele said:
Don't forget to make sure Paul Ryan ges the sack also. He has been plotting with obama and his election is on Tuesday. Retire lyin paul and lets get a conservative Speaker who will back trumps agneda and reject Obama's open borders / Syrian terrorist re-settlements.

Stupid people double down on their stupidity all the time; especially when people point their stupidity out.

I don't think you appreciate how many people aren't you. You elitist view of America is exactly what is wrong with America. Everyone else is your dog to kick around.

I don't think you appreciate how many people aren't you. You elitist view of America is exactly what is wrong with America. Everyone else is your dog to kick around.

My "elitist view of America", huh.

Let me tell you something. When a presidential candidate insults the family of a man who gave his life for this country, and his followers go on to try and make it out like the man wasn't actually a hero, there's a problem. When a man makes half the comments Trump has, and his followers still blindly follow him, there's a problem.

I could go on and on, but this weird mix of aggressiveness and the victim complex is ridiculous.

It's not up to the peons anyway.....or even elitist liberals. ;)

Sure he does and, much greater support than the shameful media and Hillary assault team, pretend.

Yep, I agree and I see that with liberals.....daily! :2razz:

The people who are still his supporters at this point are with him to the end.

And why shouldn't they be? It's not like we have a choice!

He should be a stand up comedian if he loses the election.

Doesn't need to be, he will just keep doing what he does best....make money doing business. Unlike the Clintons who make money leeching on everyone else!
I swear, the people who pay them exorbitant amounts for speaking engagements and donate to the Crooked Clinton Foundation(CCF)....have rocks in their skulls!

{Using nuclear weapons is} not up to the peons anyway.....or even elitist liberals. ;)

But you're okay with Trump asking, "Why can't we use them"?

Dude.

It's said that the more one studies war, the more one hates war...but Bismarck said it best: "Anyone who has ever looked into the glazed eyes of a soldier dying on the battlefield will think hard before starting a war."

Of course, the Duke of Wellington said: "Nothing except a battle lost can be half as melancholy as a battle won."

And then there was Sherman: "War is hell, and its glory is all moonshine."

Maybe you're eager to go guns a-blazing...but it would do you well to learn the horror that this particular Pandora brings to all sides once she's out of the box....

Here is a good example for why the Paul Ryan thing won't hurt Trump:

Fully Agree! :thumbs:

I don't think you appreciate how many people aren't you. Your elitist view of America is exactly what is wrong with America. Everyone else is your dog to kick around.

Agreed!

My "elitist view of America", huh.

Let me tell you something. When a presidential candidate insults the family of a man who gave his life for this country, and his followers go on to try and make it out like the man wasn't actually a hero, there's a problem. When a man makes half the comments Trump has, and his followers still blindly follow him, there's a problem.

I could go on and on, but this weird mix of aggressiveness and the victim complex is ridiculous.

And somehow Hillary is any better? :lamo

The family went through 3 presidents since their son was killed and all of a sudden they show up......Don't you think that's a red flag?

Fully Agree! :thumbs:

Agreed!

And somehow Hillary is any better? :lamo

The family went through 3 presidents since their son was killed and all of a sudden they show up......Don't you think that's a red flag?

No, I don't "think it's a red flag". Their son is still dead, and we haven't had a candidate basically claiming all Muslims are terrorists before.

But you're okay with Trump asking, "Why can't we use them"?

Dude.

It's said that the more one studies war, the more one hates war...but Bismarck said it best: "Anyone who has ever looked into the glazed eyes of a soldier dying on the battlefield will think hard before starting a war."

Of course, the Duke of Wellington said: "Nothing except a battle lost can be half as melancholy as a battle won."

And then there was Sherman: "War is hell, and its glory is all moonshine."

Maybe you're eager to go guns a-blazing...but it would do you well to learn the horror that this particular Pandora brings to all sides once she's out of the box....

He can ask anything he wants. And as President, he will. Doesn't mean that he will use them. What's the sense of having them at all, if you can't talk about it.
Trump asking the question is a chess move........Putin is wondering, China is wondering, NK is wondering....the scummy ISIS is wondering......."Will he?" ;)

The mere presence of a firearm often deters crime.

The mere mention of why can't we use Nukes, gets more attention than anything else from our enemies.

Get it?

No, I don't "think it's a red flag". Their son is still dead, and we haven't had a candidate basically claiming all Muslims are terrorists before.

I've never heard Trump say that. Thing is....Nearly all terrorists in the last 25 years....have been Muslims!

And since 911....all of them have been Muslims.

In the last 2 years.....we had Boston, San Berdoo, Orlando, Dallas, Baton Rouge.....and a plethora of foiled attempts...All Muslims.

Why do you deny the obvious???? The biggest problem facing America today!

Last edited:
I've never heard Trump say that. Thing is....Nearly all terrorists in the last 25 years....have been Muslims!

And since 911....all of them have been Muslims.

In the last 2 years.....we had Boston, San Berdoo, Orlando, Dallas, Baton Rouge.....and a plethora of foiled attempts...All Muslims.

Why do you deny the obvious???? The biggest problem facing America today!

The biggest problem facing America today isn't the 99.9% of all Muslims who are completely innocent and would be caught up in Trump's ban.

He can ask anything he wants. And as President, he will. Doesn't mean that he will use them. What's the sense of having them at all, if you can't talk about it.
Trump asking the question is a chess move........Putin is wondering, China is wondering, NK is wondering....the scummy ISIS is wondering......."Will he?" ;)

The mere presence of a firearm often deters crime.

The mere mention of why can't we use Nukes, gets more attention than anything else from our enemies.

Get it?

You're looking at Trump playing tic-tac-toe (poorly) and you're calling it chess. You're listening to a self-absorbed narcissist make wild claims which are all too often demonstrably false, and often in direct contradiction with what he'd said before...and you trick yourself into thinking he's some kind of genius. And you don't even have the intestinal fortitude to read up on why quite a few Republican movers and shakers are agreeing that he is not fit to be president. Instead of seeing what they say, you're assuming that they're just jealous, or something else on that order.

Dude. I do pity you.

Immigration to Swell U.S. Muslim Population to 6.2 Million - Breitbart

What is 99.1% of 6,200,000 Muslims? That's ~ 55,000+

Islam with its perversity of child brides, slaves, wife beating, honor killings, stoning, etc, most currently practiced in their homelands under the cover of shirra law, just don't fit well with our antiquated constitution that gives your wife and daughters the right not to be your chattle and make their own decisions.

We don't need 55,000 of these cretons enforcing Islam on to US citizens.

We don't have one claiming that now.

Back
Top Bottom