• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mass shooters should be killed slowly

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that our law forbids killing people slowly, that executions have to be as quick and painless as possible, but I do think there should be an exception, mass shooters. Anybody who shoots up a school, mall, movie theatre, etc, killing innocent people, should be punished with a slow and painful death, as slow and as painful as possible despite what it says forbidding cruel and unusual punishment. As I said, there should be an exception.

Ahh. Capital punishment is just a Muslim thing nowadays. Muslim and Asian. Those are the only people so obedient and subjugated they'll allow the state to have the power of life and death over citizens.
Nobody else does that anymore.

Go ahead, make my day

Write to your congressman.

To overturn the 8th amendment to the US Constitution? It would take a constitutional convention & passage of an amendment, within the allotted timespan. Good luck with that; personally, I think that life's too short as it is.

Ahh. Capital punishment is just a Muslim thing nowadays. Muslim and Asian. Those are the only people so obedient and subjugated they'll allow the state to have the power of life and death over citizens.
Nobody else does that anymore.

It's a Texas thing too

On the bounce, trooper!

How about a common sense approach.

People who say guns should be taken out of society should not have a voice in society.

Ah, the Robert Heinlein Starship Troopers argument? (& bear in mind that Troopers was the last of Heinlein's juvenile SF stories.) How did that work out for Sparta - which I assume was the original basis for that argument?

I hate mass shootings and people who commit mass shootings should be tortured to death.

This ^^ is a statement, not an argument or even a question.

Why would you post it in a discussion forum?

It actually makes you sound no better than the shooters IMO. They generally fit into a category of emotionally immature males incapable of handing their feelings of anger and imagined powerlessness.

:lamo

More deflections and ignorance by you. This is what you do every single time you get caught. :lol:

What are you talking about, you never catch anyone.

Screenshot_20220717-181554_Chrome.jpg

Loose restraints in hand cuffs and leg cuffs would allow serial killer inmates some degree of mobility for exercise and recreation.

Red Dragon: Sudden rush of panic HD

There are a spectrum of restraints and some of the more restrictive ones like blindfolds and bed belts are immoral. A problem is that the human body needs a small amount of movement for blood circulation and mental recovery. Thus restraints that are so tight as to resemble paralysis would be borderline corporal punishment.

Screenshot_20220717-181722_Chrome.jpg
The Silence of the Lambs - Face mask and restraint bed

"Bedsores can happen when a person is bedridden or otherwise immobile, unconscious, or unable to sense pain. Bedsores are ulcers that happen on areas of the skin that are under pressure from lying in bed, sitting in a wheelchair, or wearing a cast for a prolonged time."
- hopskinsmedicine

"Drone footage has emerged showing police leading hundreds of blindfolded and shackled men from a train in what is believed to be a transfer of inmates in Xinjiang."
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...-of-blindfolded-and-shackled-prisoners-uighur

"Sensory processing disorder is a condition in which the brain has trouble receiving and responding to information that comes in through the senses."
- webmd

Last edited:
I know that our law forbids killing people slowly, that executions have to be as quick and painless as possible, but I do think there should be an exception, mass shooters. Anybody who shoots up a school, mall, movie theatre, etc, killing innocent people, should be punished with a slow and painful death, as slow and as painful as possible despite what it says forbidding cruel and unusual punishment. As I said, there should be an exception.
Why not a person that puts a baby in the washing machine or other awful shit like that?

Moderator's Warning:
Please don't necro old threads. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom