• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Masra

DrewPaul

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
The new Biden-Harris slogan..

"Make America Second Rate Again"
I have no doubt they can accomplish that in one term...

Wow, how edgy.

You are Capitalize all the letters, acronyms new to you?

TDS —> Trump’s Dementia Syphilis — Trump’s Diseased Skull 💀

MAFIA —> Making America Fascist Italy Already

TDS —> Trump’s Dementia Syphilis — Trump’s Diseased Skull �� —

Or, "Trumps' Delusional Supporters".

Last edited:

That may be all they can accomplish in one term.... moving America from the third rate country it has become under Trump back toward the top. It will take a generation before America once again achieves the world stature it had before Trump.

Hint: great countries have the leadership to not let a virus get out of control.

corona_US_v_EU_30_July 19.jpg

Or Trumps' Delusional Supporters.

And, not Or. Then there’s the —> Trumpistani Deflection Syndrome —

Trump’s Death Sentence —> his response to COVID

1/10 for lack of effort.

I am voting for Biden/Harris because neither of their grins look healthy, and right now I'm okay with that.

2nd rate'd be better than w/e rate we're at now.

cuz now sucks in case you hadn't noticed.

Interesting read.

I thought every reporter should have asked all the democratic candidates, 'Trump says America first where do you say America should be?

Avoiding the press at all costs (as Biden appears to be doing) cost Hillary the presidency.

Trump is going to be very sharp during the debates he has a lot of practice handling questions out of left field. The pressure on Joe is going to be knee buckling by the time he gets to the debates and that's when Joe does his worst.

That may be all they can accomplish in one term.... moving America from the third rate country it has become under Trump back toward the top. It will take a generation before America once again achieves the world stature it had before Trump.

Hint: great countries have the leadership to not let a virus get out of control.

View attachment 67291818

Had Joe been in charge (a misnomer) he never would have closed the border as fast as Trump. Biden wouldn't be up to nearly daily pressers he would hide in his bunker as he is now. The country is handling the crisis, the supplies are coming in to the hospitals are handling the flow and the death rate as a % is low. And we are trying to open the economy. The government could be right now providing more help but the dems want to bail out their foolish governors. Joe didn't think the Chinese are bad folks...do you still think that?

Interesting read.

I thought every reporter should have asked all the democratic candidates, 'Trump says America first where do you say America should be?

Avoiding the press at all costs (as Biden appears to be doing) cost Hillary the presidency.

Trump is going to be very sharp during the debates he has a lot of practice handling questions out of left field. The pressure on Joe is going to be knee buckling by the time he gets to the debates and that's when Joe does his worst.

It seems like every time Trump talks the press his ratings drop...whereas, Bidne doesn't have to say a word and his ratings go up...thanks to Trump. :mrgreen:

TDS —> Trump’s Dementia Syphilis — Trump’s Diseased Skull 💀

That's a good one. lol

TDS: Trump's Dumbass Supporters

Had Joe been in charge (a misnomer) he never would have closed the border as fast as Trump. Biden wouldn't be up to nearly daily pressers he would hide in his bunker as he is now. The country is handling the crisis, the supplies are coming in to the hospitals are handling the flow and the death rate as a % is low. And we are trying to open the economy. The government could be right now providing more help but the dems want to bail out their foolish governors. Joe didn't think the Chinese are bad folks...do you still think that?

Closing the border was a good move, but it was sloppy and it only bought him two weeks, which he squandered (and failed he to close the European borders.)

I don't think you really want to start making the argument that Trump did a good job here. That would not reflect well on your credibility. There is almost no credible person in the world that can argue with a straight face that Trump shined in this period of our history. Don't be a fool and step out and try to defend the indefensible. I would focus on the things Trump did well and stay away from his numerous screw-ups.

The death rate is not low. We are 8th in the world, and since this is not under control, and climbing.

Coronavirus Update (Live): 22,042,128 Cases and 777,218 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Pandemic - Worldometer

...and, if you call Trump's "pressers" handling things, well you have no future in management. He has no command of the subject matter, which is on display when he fumbles over the simplest of questions... with a deeper question way over his head, which often results in him walks off stage like a child or bullying the inquistor. Not his finest hour.

Here is what the esteemed British Medical Journal, the Lancet, had to say about Trump's performance....

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(20)31140-5/fulltext

I have articles from at least 50 experts in this area that have skewered Trump for his ineptitude. I am happy to share them.

Last edited:
Interesting read.

LOL, so has he answered the question of why he lies to the American People so much? There have been several incidents where he could not answer questions, ask Wallace. But one of my favorites was Hannity trying to lead him in an interview of what his future plans are, even hinting at infrastructure and all trump could yammer on about is Experience. Face trump is as inept at answering questions as he is leading this Nation.

WTF.....you really Believe all that gibberish? :lamo

You think that up all by yourself? Impressive.

Closing the border was a good move, but it was sloppy and it only bought him two weeks, which he squandered (and failed he to close the European borders.)

I don't think you really want to start making the argument that Trump did a good job here. That would not reflect well on your credibility. There is almost no credible person in the world that can argue with a straight face that Trump shined in this period of our history. Don't be a fool and step out and try to defend the indefensible. I would focus on the things Trump did well and stay away from his numerous screw-ups.

The death rate is not low. We are 8th in the world, and since this is not under control, and climbing.

Coronavirus Update (Live): 22,042,128 Cases and 777,218 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Pandemic - Worldometer

...and, if you call Trump's "pressers" handling things, well you have no future in management. He has no command of the subject matter, which is on display when he fumbles over the simplest of questions... with a deeper question way over his head, which often results in him walks off stage like a child or bullying the inquistor. Not his finest hour.

Here is what the esteemed British Medical Journal, the Lancet, had to say about Trump's performance....

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(20)31140-5/fulltext

I have articles from at least 50 experts in this area that have skewered Trump for his ineptitude. I am happy to share them.

Sure share a couple that are representative why should I look them up?

I've learned that folks who disagree with me never worry about their credibility so I won't worry about mine.

The problem is you're not comparing it to how anyone else would have handled it. If we compare it to how the pandemic in 1918 was handled would you agree it has been handled a thousand times better? I don't believe Hillary or Biden would have done anything significantly better, they would have taken longer to shut down the borders which would result in more deaths. There could have been no decision harder for Trump than to shut down the jewel of his administration a booming economy just before an election but in fact he listened to scientists and doctors. The result hoped for was achieved. The hospitals are coping and evidently supplies are keeping up. Both Hillary and Biden have press coverage that amounts to a cheering section yet they still won't give the press the time of day. There is no way Biden in the condition he is in would be able to stand on his feet and allow himself to be grilled for nearly 2 hours. C'mon man this guy can't talk to a friendly reporter without suggesting he take a drug test. Every time Biden's staff let's Joe out before the cameras I imagine they just chew on anti-acid tablets the entire time. I don't think you care if Alfred E. Neuman was the nominee you would still vote for him.

Quote Originally Posted by DrewPaul View Post

WTF.....you really Believe all that gibberish? :lamo

Your response leaves me no reason to doubt...

DrewPaul:

Well considering that the sitting president has been busy making America a third-rate superpower, that slogan might signal an improvement of the American condition. President Trump has been a disaster for America, so just about any living being would be an improvement in the office of president.

Cheers and be well.
Evilroddy.

I am voting for Biden/Harris because neither of their grins look healthy, and right now I'm okay with that.

Hamish Howl:

???

Cheers and be well.
Evilroddy.

LOL, so has he answered the question of why he lies to the American People so much? There have been several incidents where he could not answer questions, ask Wallace. But one of my favorites was Hannity trying to lead him in an interview of what his future plans are, even hinting at infrastructure and all trump could yammer on about is Experience. Face trump is as inept at answering questions as he is leading this Nation.

Remember how poorly Joe did during that interview with Wallace? No of course not they know sleepy Joe couldn't handle an interview with Wallace. Joe couldn't even pick a VP he wanted. Just like the electorate picked the last man standing (ironically an old white guy) Joe picked the last VP candidate standing. This is a harbinger of how Joe will run the country. All decisions and polices will have to run through the identity politics sieve. The most important consideration was gender and skin color in picking his VP.

Back
Top Bottom