• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mask On or Off?

I do not like the OP's specific idea but would have liked to receive a COVID-19 sticker similar to those "I voted" stickers poll workers hand out. Theoretically, that would serve as a pass to enter public places without wearing a mask the next time you go somewhere. Of course I can see why it would not work band simply obeying rules is always easier than fighting them.

We all die someday. Quit being so afraid.
I'm only afraid of the malignant narcissist scumbag's sycophant's who love telling others how they should feel. They are crazy mothers who are probably armed and mentally unstable.

I'm only afraid of the malignant narcissist scumbag's sycophant's who love telling others how they should feel. They are crazy mothers who are probably armed and mentally unstable.
You shouldn't talk about your tribe like that. They will shun and shame you. As you well know and can attest, the left is a ruthless bunch who take no prisoners.

You shouldn't talk about your tribe like that. They will shun and shame you.
You are the malignant narcissist scumbag piece of shit grifter and seditionist lover. Certainly not me. Also someone who could care less about his fellow Americans which is not surprising among the new cons.

You are the malignant narcissist scumbag piece of shit grifter and seditionist lover. Certainly not me. Also someone who could care less about his fellow Americans which is not surprising among the new cons.
Cry me a river, snowflake virtue signaler. You are the best of the group of sanctimony gone wild.

I have been fully vaccinated now (it’s beyond two weeks following my second shot). I will continue to wear a mask in public spaces. To the extent there is risk that I contract COVID-19 (small risk), I am still protecting others. Also, the more people wear masks in public spaces, the smaller the number of people (some of whom might not be fully vaccinated or vaccinated at all) who might be tempted not to wear masks in such spaces.

I stay away from the new crazy cons. Mentally unstable and truly repugnant. Selfish scumbags really.
Here's a ink for the cray cray crowd on DP and you are the first to get it. Be proud I chose you.

As the waitress says............ENJOY, snowflake.

Here's a ink for the cray cray crowd on DP and you are the first to get it. Be proud I chose you.

As the waitress says............ENJOY, snowflake.
I pity the idiots who have fallen for a master conman like the malignant narcissist. You would think people could think for themselves. But alas their lives must be really miserable to give complete fealty to a lying sack of shit grifter. Very sad.

I have been fully vaccinated now (it’s beyond two weeks following my second shot). I will continue to wear a mask in public spaces. To the extent there is risk that I contract COVID-19 (small risk), I am still protecting others. Also, the more people wear masks in public spaces, the smaller the number of people (some of whom might not be fully vaccinated or vaccinated at all) who might be tempted not to wear masks in such spaces.
Thank you, snowflake virtue signaler.

Aren't YOU spesssssssiiiiaaaallll!

I pity the idiots who have fallen for a master conman like the malignant narcissist. You would think people could think for themselves. But alas their lives must be really miserable to give complete fealty to a lying sack of shit grifter. Very sad.
Quit talking about your heroes at CNNNand MSNBS in such derogatory terms. Your tribe will get upset, and Cuomo. Katy Tur, Rachel Maddow will get mad. You need them more than they need you, Hari. Think about it. Don't be rash.

Quit talking about your heroes at CNNNand MSNBS in such derogatory terms. Your tribe will get upset, and Cuomo. Katy Tur, Rachel Maddow will get mad. You need them more than they need you, Hari. Think about it. Don't be rash.
Is Faux News and Murdoch pressuring you to write your BS like they did to that NY Post reporter? Maybe they are paying you as I can't see another reason to post such crappola.

When stopping at a store I look to those working. If they're wearing I put on my mask. If not I put it in my pocket. The mask is as useless as the president and in my case my governor

When stopping at a store I look to those working. If they're wearing I put on my mask. If not I put it in my pocket. The mask is as useless as the president and in my case my governor
I just don my mask no matter what. I don't gare(try translating that one) what others do. Man/woman up

Doing what I want instead of I look to those working. If they're

In my case the mask is to respect those forced to as a condition of their employment and to the business forced to as a condition of their license. Especially in the case of employees they do not get paid enough for unnecessary confrontations.

In my case the mask is to respect those forced to as a condition of their employment and to the business forced to as a condition of their license. Especially in the case of employees they do not get paid enough for unnecessary confrontations.
Nice try

Very magnanimous of you. Not a threat to your freedumbs?

Very magnanimous of you. Not a threat to your freedumbs?
Here is a question...

What specific freedoms have been taken away from us? First Amendment? Second Amendment? What freedoms have been lost because of a mask? Did Probibition come back?

Here is a question...

What specific freedoms have been taken away from us? First Amendment? Second Amendment? What freedoms have been lost because of a mask? Did Probibition come back?
I have no issue with wearing a mask. Its the wingnuts who claim its a violation of their rights or freedumbs.

Should everyone wear a life jacket too? Maybe a mask, a lifejacket, a parachute, body armor, seatbelt and a bubble?

Should everyone wear a life jacket too? Maybe a mask, a lifejacket, a parachute, body armor, seatbelt and a bubble?
A life jacket on a boat, a parachute if you plan on jumping out of a plane, seatbelt in a car, body armor around lunatic wingnuts with guns.

A mask is the equivalent of boarding an airplane wearing a lifejacket in case it has to make an emergency water landing. If you board and the pilot has one on put it on ;)

Everything I have read from science journals suggest to me, the government is off its rocker.

Doctors wear loose fitting masks to prevent their droplets from hitting a patient.

Doctors wear N95 masks properly sealing them to prevent aerosol type contamination in either direction.

The original social distancing and cleaning practices were all we needed to mitigate... not stop... but mitigate spreading the virus. Notice that there was a dramatic increase in cases as the cold and flu season came upon us. This indicates it spreads just like the cold and flu. It has to do with the right temperature and humidity. people spending more time inside than out with little ventilation. And what did they do? Put public outdoor places off limits, forcing us inside.

Utter stupidity.

The mask requirement should only be necessary for people like food preparers.

The mask requirements we have, are an absolute joke. This virus is primarily spread in its aerosol form. Because of this, wearing a face covering, or ordinary cloth mask, is nothing but putting on a show. It's nothing but optics. The only meaningful mask requirement that makes a difference is to wear a N95 quality mask, and properly sealed against the face. Anything short of that, is just optics, unless you are in close proximity to another.

Ventilation indoors is a critical factor. Poor ventilation increases how long the virus stays in the air.

As for wearing a mask full time? That is the stupidest thing they have us do. It's as if they want this to last forever. When the masks get moist, with an infected person wearing it, the moisture and mask combination are now an aerosol generator, spreading the virus in the air far more than an infected person breathing without a mask on.

This is a very complex topic, but trust me. Politicians don't have our best interests as a concern. Their interests lie in getting that next reelection.
Frankly the science debunks what you have said. But you know this already since it's been shown to you.
What's up with you ant maskers? Why do you think your medical providers ..that recommend and support mask wearing are all part of some mass conspiracy to wear a mask. ????

Back
Top Bottom