• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mary Trump sues President and his siblings for fraud, calling it the family 'way of life'

NWRatCon

Eco**Social Marketeer
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Mary Trump sues President and his siblings for fraud, calling it the family 'way of life' (CNN)
New York (CNN)Mary Trump, President Donald Trump's niece, filed a lawsuit Thursday accusing the President and his siblings of committing fraud in order to deprive her of her interests in the family real-estate empire built by Fred Trump Sr.

In the lawsuit, filed in New York state court against the President, his sister Maryanne Trump Barry and the estate of their late brother Robert Trump, Mary Trump asserts that for the Trumps, "fraud was not just the family business—it was a way of life."

The lawsuit accuses her two uncles and her aunt, a retired federal judge, of conspiring amongst themselves and with several other parties, including a trustee appointed to act on Mary's behalf, to give her "a stack of fraudulent valuations" and force her to sign a settlement agreement that "fleeced her of tens of millions of dollars or more."
This is going to be interesting. Unfortunately, it is too late to get useful subpoenas to get to the bottom of the fraud.

The Conspiracy forum if further down. Easy to understand why the family wanted nothing to do with her and why the grandfather wrote her out of his will.

At the same time, New York Democrats are claiming they over valued property. The Trumps should call her as a witness. LOL

Last edited:
Trump seems to have both "overvalued" and "undervalued" properties

Trump Tax Documents Show Major Inconsistencies

The president’s businesses made themselves appear more profitable to lenders and less profitable to tax officials. One expert calls the differing numbers “versions of fraud.”

Documents obtained by ProPublica show stark differences in how Donald Trump’s businesses reported some expenses, profits and occupancy figures for two Manhattan buildings, giving a lender different figures than they provided to New York City tax authorities. The discrepancies made the buildings appear more profitable to the lender — and less profitable to the officials who set the buildings’ property tax.

For instance, Trump told the lender that he took in twice as much rent from one building as he reported to tax authorities during the same year, 2017. He also gave conflicting occupancy figures for one of his signature skyscrapers, located at 40 Wall Street.

The Conspiracy forum if further down. Easy to understand why the family wanted nothing to do with her and why the grandfather wrote her out of his will.

At the same time, New York Democrats are claiming they over valued property. The Trumps should call her as a witness. LOL

When you have no argument! Deflect!

Meanwhile Trump will have to explain to the DA why he over inflated the value of his holdings to scam the banks, while trying to undervalue them for tax purposes.

It isn't a conspiracy theory. She really is suing him and it's news.

Does your brain ever engage properly?

Is it also easy to see why the seriously ill child was ripped off the healthcare plan as well? Rotten nasty sick child needs to die without any healthcare, right?

WOW! I didn’t realize how many Democrats were obsessed with knowing more about the Donald. How long did it take you to read it?

I haven't read it yet. But now I think I'll pay to download it on my Kindle knowing how much it upsets the citizens of Trump Fan Nation.(y)

I haven't read it yet. But now I think I'll pay to download it on my Kindle knowing how much it upsets the citizens of Trump Fan Nation.(y)
Be sure to give it a review here.

Can't decide who is crazier, Mary Trump or Joe Biden?

Can't decide who is crazier, Mary Trump or Joe Biden?
What a jack ass comment. She grew up in the Trump household and witnessed firsthand the psychotic abuses dished out by trumps father leashed onto her own father and Donald and then how ****ing bad shit crazy her uncle Donald became. Fred Trump was a sociopath and so is Donald(likely with a learning disability). Trumps sister doesn't even like the guy. She's admitted herself that Donald is a liar that can't be trusted.

When you have no argument! Deflect!

Meanwhile Trump will have to explain to the DA why he over inflated the value of his holdings to scam the banks, while trying to undervalue them for tax purposes.

How do you put value on something that is so fluid like real estate? I mean this I gotta hear....

What a jack ass comment. She grew up in the Trump household and witnessed firsthand the psychotic abuses dished out by trumps father leashed onto her own father and Donald and then how ****ing bad shit crazy her uncle Donald became. Fred Trump was a sociopath and so is Donald(likely with a learning disability). Trumps sister doesn't even like the guy. She's admitted herself that Donald is a liar that can't be trusted.
But Mary turned out normal.

C'mon Man!

C'mon Man!
If you want to call somebody with a Masters and a PhD

C'mon Man!
Well if you want to call somebody with a BA, MA and PhD in psychology "abnormal" Ok. Her book was eye-opening in a lot of ways and confirmed some things that I expected all along. Fred was a sociopath that had no use for any of the children or grandchildren. The exception was Robert but when he showed no interest in being part of the family business, Fred drove him to kill himself. Donald was Fred's back up plan to use to further his empire into Manhattan which always eluded him. The only thing Donald was good at was pissing away Fred's money. And after that, pissing away banks money. The only real difference between Fred and Donald was Fred was debt-free and owned all of his properties free and clear.

Tell the truth. Are there any dumb asses left in America that DON'T know that the Trumps are fraudsters?

Mary must not be getting the $$$$ she was expecting from her book of lies, so she's gotta find another way to get money.

Back
Top Bottom