• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mary Trump sues President and his siblings for fraud, calling it the family 'way of life'

Imagine being the guy trying to raise Trump up by attacking someone with a PhD.

Lmao.

------------------------

Thought had by person at the White House: If you can remember, man, woman, car, camera, TV, you are fit to lead a country and no one has anything to worry about

If you want to call somebody with a Masters and a PhD

Well if you want to call somebody with a BA, MA and PhD in psychology "abnormal" Ok. Her book was eye-opening in a lot of ways and confirmed some things that I expected all along. Fred was a sociopath that had no use for any of the children or grandchildren. The exception was Robert but when he showed no interest in being part of the family business, Fred drove him to kill himself. Donald was Fred's back up plan to use to further his empire into Manhattan which always eluded him. The only thing Donald was good at was pissing away Fred's money. And after that, pissing away banks money. The only real difference between Fred and Donald was Fred was debt-free and owned all of his properties free and clear.
LMAO!!! - How much time have you spent around psychology faculty?

If each of my aunts/uncles wrote a book about our family dynamics, I know they'd all be very different accounts and would reveal as much or more about the writer than anything else. I imagine it's the same for many/most families.

Now, if each of my *cousins* wrote a book about it all - just forget about it.

LMAO!!! - How much time have you spent around psychology faculty?

If each of my aunts/uncles wrote a book about our family dynamics, I know they'd all be very different accounts and would reveal as much or more about the writer than anything else. I imagine it's the same for many/most families.

Now, if each of my *cousins* wrote a book about it all - just forget about it.

Would each of those family tell-alls contain outright lies or just different viewpoints?

Would each of those family tell-alls contain outright lies or just different viewpoints?
I'm sure some family members would claim that some of what other family member wrote was a lie. I know that anyone whose father died when she was age 16 would have a very difficult time writing a book-length portrayal of his childhood with any accuracy.

Mary Trump's point of view appears to be: "The entire Trump fortune is built on fraud. Well, except for my share."

Mary Trump's point of view appears to be: "The entire Trump fortune is built on fraud. Well, except for my share."

That's a rather strange way to look at her situation. She had nothing to do with the "Trump fortune" creation and has simply asked for that which her father had willed to her. Thruout history, many fortunes have been built on fraud and war. Are you saying that the heirs of those who created a fortune aren't to receive said funds? Sounds like something those horrible commies and Marxists would want.

That's a rather strange way to look at her situation. She had nothing to do with the "Trump fortune" creation and has simply asked for that which her father had willed to her. Thruout history, many fortunes have been built on fraud and war. Are you saying that the heirs of those who created a fortune aren't to receive said funds? Sounds like something those horrible commies and Marxists would want.
Nothing like consistency in posting, is there?

I'm sure some family members would claim that some of what other family member wrote was a lie. I know that anyone whose father died when she was age 16 would have a very difficult time writing a book-length portrayal of his childhood with any accuracy.

I was 18 when my father died. I could write a full length book about him, almost 40 years later.

I made a moral, not a legal observation. Sometimes people do that without invoking marxism or communism.

I made a moral, not a legal observation. Sometimes people do that without invoking marxism or communism.
Because suing over being screwed out of money is immoral cuz it's the annointed Orange™ one? Yeah right, so out of character, Tweety is the gold standard of ethics, hurumph!

Heil Trump®

nchbehwd7tt11.jpg

Because suing over being screwed out of money is immoral cuz it's the annointed Orange™ one? Yeah right, so out of character, Tweety is the gold standard of ethics, hurumph!

Heil Trump®

nchbehwd7tt11.jpg

No, clearly the point zoomed right over your head.

No, clearly the point zoomed right over your head.
No, I got your point, but again, I doubt she or her family had much to do with the fraud. Take it all if it's based on fraud, and chances are much of it is.

Heil Trump®

She wasn’t screwed out of anything Trump’s father only left her 250k in his will. She’s angry and bitter because d sex he believed she was entitled to more.

She’s bitter because she didn’t bet millions in the will of Trump’s father.
Donald ****ed her out of money that was meant for her and from Donalds brother. Those kids were used by Donald and Fred as cover for schemes to hide millions of dollars to avoid taxes. They had properties in their names that they were unaware of for years entitling them them to revenues generated. And everything that Mary's father had set aside for her upon his death Donald stole. He's a piece of shit scumbag.

Back
Top Bottom