• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mary Trump Calls All GOP Lawmakers 'Traitors'—Excludes Cheney, Kinzinger

ouch

Air Muscle
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Coming from a Trump family member, it truly holds more meaning. 1/6 has sealed the deal for the GOP and many Trump supporters, in that those who stand behind a person who mangled/mangles just about everything that our nation stands for are understandably viewed as traitors. This is a serious situation unfolding before our eyes. An assault on our Constitution - and our Democracy, who believe in right from wrong that bounds us together under one flag. That elections do matter. People matter. Not that it took a Mary Trump to shine that light that is a big learning moment for many of us, but that a Mary Trump shinned it from the inside from which she has lived. In the aftermath of (S/I/T) Donald's path of destruction, Mary Trump knows just how far gone the entire GOP now is - with the exception of two.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/mary-trump-calls-all-gop-lawmakers-traitors-excludes-cheney-kinzinger/ar-AALS6YV?ocid=msedgntp

Mary Trump, the niece of former president Donald Trump, has branded GOP lawmakers "traitors" for their attitude towards holding an investigation into the January 6 riots—although she did make two exceptions.

"Every single Republican in Congress is either an insurrectionist or stands in solidarity with insurrectionists," Trump tweeted.

"They are traitors to our country and yet they're still being allowed, with impunity, to participate in its governance. We must get to the truth. #January6thCommission," she added.

Mary Trump's five minutes of fame up yet? Oh wait, she's got a new book coming out this month. Got to keep herself in the "news"....

Mary Trump's five minutes of fame up yet? Oh wait, she's got a new book coming out this month. Got to keep herself in the "news"....
Have you read her first book? Her father, her family, and she was blatantly swindled by djt and the rest of the Trump family crime organization. When she describes incidents from djt's childhood, you can see those same actions and mannerisms in his adult life.

Have you read her first book? Her father, her family, and she was blatantly swindled by djt and the rest of the Trump family crime organization. When she describes incidents from djt's childhood, you can see those same actions and mannerisms in his adult life.

I'm sensing strong jealousy over Mary Trump from the poster that you responded to. Ms. Trump displays great insight along with intelligence that's backed by her master’s degree in literature from Columbia University and a doctorate in psychology.

Read? Seriously?

I don't know about all but a good majority.

Coming from a Trump family member, it truly holds more meaning. 1/6 has sealed the deal for the GOP and many Trump supporters, in that those who stand behind a person who mangled/mangles just about everything that our nation stands for are understandably viewed as traitors. This is a serious situation unfolding before our eyes. An assault on our Constitution - and our Democracy, who believe in right from wrong that bounds us together under one flag. That elections do matter. People matter. Not that it took a Mary Trump to shine that light that is a big learning moment for many of us, but that a Mary Trump shinned it from the inside from which she has lived. In the aftermath of (S/I/T) Donald's path of destruction, Mary Trump knows just how far gone the entire GOP now is - with the exception of two.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/mary-trump-calls-all-gop-lawmakers-traitors-excludes-cheney-kinzinger/ar-AALS6YV?ocid=msedgntp

Mary Trump, the niece of former president Donald Trump, has branded GOP lawmakers "traitors" for their attitude towards holding an investigation into the January 6 riots—although she did make two exceptions.

"Every single Republican in Congress is either an insurrectionist or stands in solidarity with insurrectionists," Trump tweeted.

"They are traitors to our country and yet they're still being allowed, with impunity, to participate in its governance. We must get to the truth. #January6thCommission," she added.

I have developed a rule over the past five years, ouch: And that rule is take pains not to listen to anything spoken by a person with the surname of "Trump" who encourages me to hate my fellow Americans and seeks to inspire feelings of violence against them. And that holds true whether their first name is Donald or Mary.

Last edited:
I'm sensing strong jealousy over Mary Trump from the poster that you responded to. Ms. Trump displays great insight along with intelligence that's backed by her master’s degree in literature from Columbia University and a doctorate in psychology.

Again, I have been given no reason to listen to one more person from that toxic family seeking wealth, fame and prestige spreading hatred and anger against fellow citizens.

Mary Trump may well have a filial knife to grind, but that does not make her general understanding of the family flawed at all.

Interesting reading so many Democrats claiming that a person has NO choice but to leave a huge portion of their estate to nephews and nieces - whether you like it or not. Forget about making any will because it doesn't matter. Nieces and nephews get much of your estate whether you like it or not. This is the stance of Democrats on this topic.

Mary Trump may well have a filial knife to grind, but that does not make her general understanding of the family flawed at all.

Just spoiled brat stuff, nothing else. Her extort failed and continues to. But she can rely on Trump haters will buy any book that basically is titled "I hate Donald Trump." She's cashing in on their ignorance like so many others have.

Just spoiled brat stuff, nothing else. Her extort failed and continues to. But she can rely on Trump haters will buy any book that basically is titled "I hate Donald Trump." She's cashing in on their ignorance like so many others have.
You have no idea about what you are talking, but you are a Trumper homer, for sure. That is consistent.

i bet it chaps you that a Trump speaks poorly of the Cult and your political boyfriend.

You have no idea about what you are talking, but you are a Trumper homer, for sure. That is consistent.

Between us, I am the one who does. You are the one blinded in your messages by Trump and TDS.

I have developed a rule over the past five years, ouch: And that rule is take pains not to listen to anything spoken by a person with the surname of "Trump" who encourages me to hate my fellow Americans and seeks to inspire feelings of violence against them. And that holds true whether their first name is Donald or Mary.

Or, in reality, anyone with an R attached to them, unless that R means RINO.

Again, I have been given no reason to listen to one more person from that toxic family seeking wealth, fame and prestige spreading hatred and anger against fellow citizens.
She's not cut from the same cloth as the rest of the clan.

She's not cut from the same cloth as the rest of the clan.

I disagree, HenryChinaski. Anyone who tries to inspire in me to hatred for swaths of my fellow countrymen and women, however justified that hatred may seem, especially for their personal gain is worthy of the Trump name. Casual use of the term “traitor” or “enemy of the people” or “rapists and murderers” is meant to inspire acts of violence. I am certainly not going to give any member of that wicked, toxic family of myopic narcissists the time of day.

Or, in reality, anyone with an R attached to them, unless that R means RINO.
Those who you label RINO are the real GOP. You are the Trump rinos on the way out of the party.

Hmmm. "Spreading hatred and anger. " Is this principle limited to Trumps? As far as I know, Mary hasn't done that. What she said was that those who do, as you said, spread hatred and anger by supporting Donald and "the big lie" are acting in a traitorous manner toward the country and the principles of democracy. Do you disagree?

Those who you label RINO are the real GOP. You are the Trump rinos on the way out of the party.

What? She said in the entire USA there are only 2 GOP elected officials? And you buy into that! ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that rule is take pains not to listen to anything spoken by a person with the surname of "Trump" who encourages me to hate my fellow Americans and seeks to inspire feelings of violence against them. And that holds true whether their first name is Donald or Mary.
Respect your rule, but have I missed something about Mary Trump inspiring violence against Americans?

She's nobody but a malcontent brat now trying to cash in on her name - nothing else. Her expertise and experience in government and politics? None, nothing. A nobody.

I disagree, HenryChinaski. Anyone who tries to inspire in me to hatred for swaths of my fellow countrymen and women, however justified that hatred may seem, especially for their personal gain is worthy of the Trump name. Casual use of the term “traitor” or “enemy of the people” or “rapists and murderers” is meant to inspire acts of violence. I am certainly not going to give any member of that wicked, toxic family of myopic narcissists the time of day.
Donald Trump and Fred literally drove Mary's father to suicide, They swindled millions from her when she was young child. She suffered great emotional and financial abuse at the hands of Fred and Donald Trump. She's the only truthful and well balanced individual in that ****ed up familly.

Back
Top Bottom