• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Marxist Boss Koba (Stalin) was pedophilic sex predator. proved case of rape 13 year old . Stalinists and Koba´s whitewashers belong to his pedophil

Litwin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Marxist Boss Koba (Stalin) was pedophilic sex predator. proved case of rape 13 year old . its clear that Stalinists and Koba´s whitewashers belong to his pedophile circle , covering Koba/USSR´s crimes . I mention here only the proved case of Koba (Stalin)´s pedophilia . I saw evidences which say that Koba raped and killed children under age of 7 . thats why Putin/KGB´s are keeping close all WW2 archives

bandit Koba was 36 years old when he began a sexual relationship with 13 year old Lidia Pereprygina. He impregnated her and the baby died. When she fell pregnant again, he ran away and left her to raise the child alone. Lidia was not the only victim. According to various testimonies from the book Young Stalin by Simon Sebag Montefiore, Stalin had a pattern of pursuing underage girls.

Lidia Pereprygina had barely entered puberty when Stalin raped her. thats why so many have labeled Joseph Stalin (Koba) a pedophile. Even in the crumbling "Russian" (Muscovite) Empire, the age of consent was 14. Meaning both legally and morally, Lidia Pereprygina could not consent. Stalin committed statutory rape.

"

Yury Davydov, 67, gets proof of his roots after years of waiting: his grandmother was Stalin's 14 year old lover....

There have been rumours for years but now science has provided the proof with a 99.98% certainty. 'All I wanted is to protect the good name of my grandmother and parents,' he said, after the positive DNA result.

Members of his family had been accused of being 'imposters' for years, he said. 'I have been long prepared for this analysis and am pleased that (Stalin's) official family finally decided to take this step forward.'

A direct and official Stalin grandson Alexander Burdonsky - eldest son of Vasily Stalin, son of the former Soviet dictator - provided the crucial genetic material.

"
1601023120126.png

related:

Stalin Is More Popular Than Ever in Russia, Survey Shows ...
www.usnews.com › News › Best Countries

May 9, 2019 - The rosier views of Stalin in today's Russia come amid dropping popularityratings for Putin. The president's approval ratings are high compared ...
You've visited this page many times. Last visit: 9/4/20

Stalin's Approval Rating Among Russians Hits Record High ...
www.themoscowtimes.com › 2019/04/16 › stalins-approv...

Apr 16, 2019 - Read more. Seventy percent of Russian respondents told the Levada Center in 2019 that Stalin played a positive role for Russia. Stalin's...
You've visited this page many times. Last visit: 9/10/20

Last edited:
Pictures from the book “Drawings from the GULAG” by Danzig Baldaev, a retired Soviet prison guard. Depictions of the Soviet genocide.
1601023609003.png

By the order of the prosecutor general Vyshinsky, any methods were considered “good” to get the confession. NKVD staff used brutal tortures with pump, soldering iron, bottle (shoved into vagina and anus), rats (placed in the heated bucket under victim’s bare buttocks) etc.

Execution by the “court of thieves” sentence in one of ITL’s (Gulag abbreviation for labor penitentiary camps)

1601023646494.png
“After we’ll **** this scoundrel’s ass through, he’ll be quick to remember how to make sabotage against Soviet regime and party in university with his cybernetics!”

1601023690061.png

Women “enemies of the people” were inspected naked before being sent to certain labor. Those who agreed to become sex slaves of administration were assigned to easy work. Others were either sent for logging and other heavy labor or put into cells and tortured with hunger.

A traditional Gulag joke for new arrivals – “give’em steam”

Meanwhile, Lithuania’s hero Hitler had a creepy obsession with his niece.

Marxist Boss Koba (Stalin) was pedophilic sex predator. proved case of rape 13 year old . its clear that Stalinists and Koba´s whitewashers belong to his pedophile circle , covering Koba/USSR´s crimes . I mention here only the proved case of Koba (Stalin)´s pedophilia . I saw evidences which say that Koba raped and killed children under age of 7 . thats why Putin/KGB´s are keeping close all WW2 archives

bandit Koba was 36 years old when he began a sexual relationship with 13 year old Lidia Pereprygina. He impregnated her and the baby died. When she fell pregnant again, he ran away and left her to raise the child alone. Lidia was not the only victim. According to various testimonies from the book Young Stalin by Simon Sebag Montefiore, Stalin had a pattern of pursuing underage girls.

Lidia Pereprygina had barely entered puberty when Stalin raped her. thats why so many have labeled Joseph Stalin (Koba) a pedophile. Even in the crumbling "Russian" (Muscovite) Empire, the age of consent was 14. Meaning both legally and morally, Lidia Pereprygina could not consent. Stalin committed statutory rape.

"

Yury Davydov, 67, gets proof of his roots after years of waiting: his grandmother was Stalin's 14 year old lover....

There have been rumours for years but now science has provided the proof with a 99.98% certainty. 'All I wanted is to protect the good name of my grandmother and parents,' he said, after the positive DNA result.

Members of his family had been accused of being 'imposters' for years, he said. 'I have been long prepared for this analysis and am pleased that (Stalin's) official family finally decided to take this step forward.'

A direct and official Stalin grandson Alexander Burdonsky - eldest son of Vasily Stalin, son of the former Soviet dictator - provided the crucial genetic material.

"
View attachment 67296393

related:

Stalin Is More Popular Than Ever in Russia, Survey Shows ...
www.usnews.com › News › Best Countries

May 9, 2019 - The rosier views of Stalin in today's Russia come amid dropping popularityratings for Putin. The president's approval ratings are high compared ...
You've visited this page many times. Last visit: 9/4/20

Stalin's Approval Rating Among Russians Hits Record High ...
www.themoscowtimes.com › 2019/04/16 › stalins-approv...

Apr 16, 2019 - Read more. Seventy percent of Russian respondents told the Levada Center in 2019 that Stalin played a positive role for Russia. Stalin's...
You've visited this page many times. Last visit: 9/10/20

great news from EU

Back
Top Bottom