• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Martial law coming to Russia

Chainsawmassacre

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
That is the rumor and if it happens it’s a very good sign that Putin is losing public support and may be deposed. There may yet be a happy ending in Ukraine. We can only hope at this point.

“Rumors have been swirling about possible martial law coming to Russiaamid concerns the war in Ukraine could prove the boiling crisis that blows the lid off a controlled society, a sort of hybrid police state with Starbucks and vibrant social media.”

“Most independent news outlets in Russia have been shuttered with writers now in exile to avoid going to jail for as many as 15 years for crossing the Kremlin's latest and arbitrary "fake news" red line.”

“the political consequences of the war could mean the dissolution of Russia.”

"Or, let's say, the USSR. You feel like in 1991 the USSR was just wiped off the map, the political map, but I feel like it was just an illusion. I feel like in these 30 years the USSR in form of the Russian Federation was still alive. It's still alive."

That is the rumor and ---

There is another rumour that the average American IQ is about as high as General Tom Thumb .

But that could not also be true , could it ?

That is the rumor and if it happens it’s a very good sign that Putin is losing public support and may be deposed. There may yet be a happy ending in Ukraine. We can only hope at this point.

“Rumors have been swirling about possible martial law coming to Russiaamid concerns the war in Ukraine could prove the boiling crisis that blows the lid off a controlled society, a sort of hybrid police state with Starbucks and vibrant social media.”

“Most independent news outlets in Russia have been shuttered with writers now in exile to avoid going to jail for as many as 15 years for crossing the Kremlin's latest and arbitrary "fake news" red line.”

"Or, let's say, the USSR. You feel like in 1991 the USSR was just wiped off the map, the political map, but I feel like it was just an illusion. I feel like in these 30 years the USSR in form of the Russian Federation was still alive. It's still alive."

Thanks to the strong Leadership of Our President, President Joe Biden, we'll win this one without ever firing a shot IMO Chainsaw.

All of the emoting and hang wringing is completely unnecessary, Our President has seen it all before, he's not one to be easily rattled.

biden curl.gif

Saying Martial Law coming to Russia seems akin to saying that dishonesty is coming to politics.

There is another rumour that the average American IQ is about as high as General Tom Thumb .

But that could not also be true , could it ?
With posts like this, you are right along with us.

Back
Top Bottom