• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Marrying oneself = sologomy a new trend and why not

• Many sologamists say the isolation of the pandemic pushed them to formalize their deeper self-love.
Makes sense after all if one does not have a partner in sex ===== sex might become dangerous

Oh well, if corporations, designed to distinguish themselves from people can be people too, I guess somebody can marry themselves. What the hell.

Both are indications of a country with too much time and too much money on its hands pondering its navel too damned often.

I am old. I long for that permanent sleep that is not that far off for me now. God save me from the stupidity of the 21st century.

So, Ms. Carter, the subject of the OP, steps out of the shower and is shocked to see her naked self in the mirror and then demands herself to leave or she'll call the police.

During the police interview Ms. Carter reports that in fact 2 nights before she was digitally penetrated by her damn self. She insisted that charges should be filed. The police recommended a psychiatric assessment.

During the psychiatric review Ms. Carter revealed that the sexual attack on herself by herself caused her to question her sexual orientation because...well, she enjoyed it. Ms. Carter is now concerned that she may be a lesbian as a result of the sexual assault on herself by herself.

"I like it
I love it
I want some more of it"

The Honeymoon will cause you to go blind and have hairy palms

"Say I love you and say goodbye' I always liked that song
That's when songs were rather romantic and had actual decent chord structures... ...I'm not talkin' 'bout movin' in and I don't want to change your mind..but there's a warm wind blowin' .... Now it's simplistic cornball chords and words like "I'm gonna' smash your face and kill your dog" :) Oh me...

That's when songs were rather romantic and had actual decent chord structures... ...I'm not talkin' 'bout movin' in and I don't want to change your mind..but there's a warm wind blowin' .... Now it's simplistic cornball chords and words like "I'm gonna' smash your face and kill your dog" :) Oh me...

Yeah, 'there's a warm wind blowin the stars around' is my favorite line. That song has been stuck in my mind since your post, but I don't mind at all. ;)

Yeah, 'there's a warm wind blowin the stars around' is my favorite line. That song has been stuck in my mind since your post, but I don't mind at all. ;)
Both my son and I are piano players. (I've said this before>) He works in LA as a studio player. I'm a decent classical/jazz player, although
Rhapsody on a Theme of Paganini gives me problems. Anyway...take my word for it.... Back in the day, most musicians would sit down and
learn the chord structure of popular songs...like "I'd love to see you tonight"...they mostly had to. Now?...nope, ..as soon as most musicians hear a popular song
they know exactly what's going on like "What is 9X7" Modern pop is really that simplistic. Excuse my rambling.. :)

15% of the country believes in QAnon.
God knows how many people think we should let an unlimited number of immigrants come here and get free education and healthcare, but also think we can simultaneously afford fix the climate change problem in the next 10 years (without more nuclear power, no less).
And now this.

How long before we're all crazy? Maybe it's all the lead in the water and mercury in the fish.

Both my son and I are piano players. (I've said this before>) He works in LA as a studio player. I'm a decent classical/jazz player, although
Rhapsody on a Theme of Paganini gives me problems. Anyway...take my word for it.... Back in the day, most musicians would sit down and
learn the chord structure of popular songs...like "I'd love to see you tonight"...they mostly had to. Now?...nope, ..as soon as most musicians hear a popular song
they know exactly what's going on like "What is 9X7" Modern pop is really that simplistic. Excuse my rambling.. :)

I never loved pop a lot, but did like some. But I really can't think of much new music that I like. Some of BTS is pretty chatchy, but I hate auto tune. I liked it when they actually had to be able to sing and play. Guess I'm old, lol.

You're not old..in that sense. You just can hear the difference in the structures. I despise Autotune also. It's like writing a novel but you have to
use-it-in-every-single-word. Yech!
Another sad thing. I used to know monster players..I mean, top notch women and men that would curl your senses with their talent.
Now, they've quit playing and are office workers or Microsoft techs and such...just sad...

You're not old..in that sense. You just can hear the difference in the structures. I despise Autotune also. It's like writing a novel but you have to
use-it-in-every-single-word. Yech!
Another sad thing. I used to know monster players..I mean, top notch women and men that would curl your senses with their talent.
Now, they've quit playing and are office workers or Microsoft techs and such...just sad...

Oh, that is sad. What a waste.

Nothing says “I’m comfortable being single and love myself and my own company and I don’t need anyone to complete me”

Like holding a “wedding” to yourself with a bunch of people.

A “surprise” to those people at that.

😂😂😂

I would love to have seen those guest reactions

😂😂😂

Back
Top Bottom