• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"Married" to society?

SDET

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Some recent discussions on the board here reminded me of some who had what I consider the loosest definition of marriage possible. That is being married to society. I'm specifically referring to some of the hammer-and-sickle full fledged Communists that I have known. The profile is as follows: She generally says yes to any man that asks her for sex. She NEVER gets involved in any exclusive relationship. You know it's not BS because when you look them up years later online, they still have the same last name. Often they have a non-relationship thing that they are committed to whether it be advancement of the Communist Party, Music, Art, Science or some such thing. They often have an advanced degree. As much as I hate Communism, it's almost impossible to resent someone who provides sex for the asking. Logically, the mission is to personally defuse some of the rage in society. It also includes a disdain for the concept of a family and a belief that kids are the dominion of the state. This is NOT a one-off thing.

"Free love" it was called. I believe the Beatniks of the Fifties and then the New Left of the Sixties practiced it. I'm not sure where on the spectrum today's Hook-up generation falls, but it's all a moral spectrum disorder.

The "hook up" generation certainly doesn't qualify. They are more about taking than giving. These Communist women say yes to some that they are not particularly attracted to for the good of society.

"Free love" it was called. I believe the Beatniks of the Fifties and then the New Left of the Sixties practiced it. I'm not sure where on the spectrum today's Hook-up generation falls, but it's all a moral spectrum disorder.

The "hook up" generation certainly doesn't qualify. They are more about taking than giving. These Communist women say yes to some that they are not particularly attracted to for the good of society.
Yes, I see the nuance. I bet in the Thirties the place to get laid was in revolutionary cabals.

Some recent discussions on the board here reminded me of some who had what I consider the loosest definition of marriage possible. That is being married to society. I'm specifically referring to some of the hammer-and-sickle full-fledged Communists that I have known. The profile is as follows: She generally says yes to any man that asks her for sex. She NEVER gets involved in any exclusive relationship. You know it's not BS because when you look them up years later online, they still have the same last name. Often they have a non-relationship thing that they are committed to whether it be advancement of the Communist Party, Music, Art, Science or some such thing. They often have an advanced degree. As much as I hate Communism, it's almost impossible to resent someone who provides sex for the asking. Logically, the mission is to personally defuse some of the rage in society. It also includes a disdain for the concept of a family and a belief that kids are the dominion of the state. This is NOT a one-off thing.

You already posted this thread about women in the general discussion forum.

You already posted this thread about women in the general discussion forum.

Did anyone participate?

And why ask women to DO something, GIVE something that even he admits they're doing for the sake of society, and just encourage men to NOT DO something, not TAKE something...like stop asking for sex unless they're in a committed, monogamous relationship (doesnt have to be legally recognized)?

I'm not suggesting it, but here the OP wants (or believes is *best)...that women do and give, when all it would take is for men to not do something.

Can anyone 'splain that for me? Why is it up to the women to act? Why is it our responsibility?

Some recent discussions on the board here reminded me of some who had what I consider the loosest definition of marriage possible. That is being married to society. I'm specifically referring to some of the hammer-and-sickle full fledged Communists that I have known. The profile is as follows: She generally says yes to any man that asks her for sex. She NEVER gets involved in any exclusive relationship. You know it's not BS because when you look them up years later online, they still have the same last name. Often they have a non-relationship thing that they are committed to whether it be advancement of the Communist Party, Music, Art, Science or some such thing. They often have an advanced degree. As much as I hate Communism, it's almost impossible to resent someone who provides sex for the asking. Logically, the mission is to personally defuse some of the rage in society. It also includes a disdain for the concept of a family and a belief that kids are the dominion of the state. This is NOT a one-off thing.

Another creepy sex thread which exposes your fear and hatred of women. Imagine that.

Did anyone participate?

And why ask women to DO something, GIVE something that even he admits they're doing for the sake of society, and just encourage men to NOT DO something, not TAKE something...like stop asking for sex unless they're in a committed, monogamous relationship (doesn't have to be legally recognized)?

I'm not suggesting it, but here the OP wants (or believes is *best)...that women do and give, when all it would take is for men to not do something.

Can anyone 'splain that for me? Why is it up to the women to act? Why is it our responsibility?
Its quite a popular thread. I'll link it.

What exactly IS a Left Wing Woman?

For starters, there are many men online that say they are denied sex INSIDE a committed, monogamous relationship. Secondly, it's all about neither taking advantage nor being taken advantage of. I have sense enough to know I owe a woman something that gives sex. Even if she has the good will to offer it first without asking for anything in return, it's only fair that something be given in return. Generally it's obvious to see what she's desperate for. Sometimes it's cash, sometimes it's luxury, sometimes it's a ride halfway across the country, sometimes it's attention, sometimes it's giving full thought about her presentation of the "virtues" of the Communist party. The problem is when one side allows the other to put forth effort for absolutely nothing in return.

Did anyone participate?

And why ask women to DO something, GIVE something that even he admits they're doing for the sake of society, and just encourage men to NOT DO something, not TAKE something...like stop asking for sex unless they're in a committed, monogamous relationship (doesnt have to be legally recognized)?

For starters, there are many men online that say they are denied sex INSIDE a committed, monogamous relationship. Secondly, it's all about neither taking advantage nor being taken advantage of. I have sense enough to know I owe a woman something that gives sex. Even if she has the good will to offer it first without asking for anything in return, it's only fair that something be given in return. Generally it's obvious to see what she's desperate for. Sometimes it's cash, sometimes it's luxury, sometimes it's a ride halfway across the country, sometimes it's attention, sometimes it's giving full thought about her presentation of the "virtues" of the Communist party. The problem is when one side allows the other to put forth effort for absolutely nothing in return.

Women that I have sex with owe me and it is obvious that they are desperate for more... so that is what I give them.

That is a thing. I'm glad you found it. Just don't get one-itis. But I suspect you already know that.

Women that I have sex with owe me and it is obvious that they are desperate for more... so that is what I give them.

Are only women desperate for something? What are men desperate for? Anything? What?

And since you responded...how about a direct answer? If you feel women are controlling something...why demand they *give* instead of men choosing, taking control...and not placing that value on what we have?

Back
Top Bottom