• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

marriage proposals

Medusa

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
did you get any marriage proposal interesting or stupid ?

guys , in what ways did you propose marriage to your gfriends *

what do you think about " you will be my future children's mom"

does it seem to be a fait accompli ?

I have gotten a few marriage proposals, as well as a fatherhood proposal.

But I am a confirmed batchelor

Nope.....no marriage proposals. But I did get an offer to stay overnite at a Holiday Inn Express. :lol:

Nah.....not the mother of my future children. More like.....

It has kind of a rapey vibe to it. "You're going to be the mother of my children...Whether you want to or not".

When I asked my wife to marry me I recreated our first date. We went to the same restaurant, and watched the same movie in a small private theater, and I proposed at the end.

did you get any marriage proposal interesting or stupid ?

guys , in what ways did you propose marriage to your gfriends *

does it seem to be a fait accompli ?

I got one that wasn't really a traditional proposal...I think it was an after thought.

I should've known then....

I got one that wasn't really a traditional proposal...I think it was an after thought.

I should've known then....

Been proposed to many times...some of them snivelling on their knees..to the ubiquitous drunken proposal..

Know the ones Ladies?? ''I lurve you..for God's sake marry me!' Usually forgotten in the cold light of the next day..

I am now a confirmed batcheloress..

Hell, they can wash their own underpants!!:cool:

No proposals. Both times, living with the person, it seemed time to get married; mutual decision.

Guess romance is dead...

No proposals. Both times, living with the person, it seemed time to get married; mutual decision.

Guess romance is dead...

I think romance dies horribly and quickly when you get married..children come along..financial worries..

I'll propose while she's standing next to the positive pregnancy test.

I'll propose while she's standing next to the positive pregnancy test.

Ha ha..but don't forget the DNA Paternity Test..

I once dated a guy..divorced.. who was paying for his little girl's upbringing..turned out he was paying for his little sisters upbringing!!

OUCH!!!

Ha ha..but don't forget the DNA Paternity Test..

I once dated a guy..divorced.. who was paying for his little girl's upbringing..turned out he was paying for his little sisters upbringing!!

OUCH!!!

He had sex with his mother?

I heard that you were, and Eco was Daddy! :)

Yeah, no. I know I'm old school and all, but I believe the last time I checked, people have to actually have sex in order for that to happen. :D

Yeah, no. I know I'm old school and all, but I believe the last time I checked, people have to actually have sex in order for that to happen. :D

What!?

Phone sex doesn't work?

He had sex with his mother?

No..his father had sex with her whilst he was working abroad..

The day after he left to be precise!!

No... but then again, I'm a man.

Whatever you do, don't do what George Costanza did

Back
Top Bottom