• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"Marriage is for a man and a woman," HE believes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: "Marriage is for a man and a woman," HE believes

sex without procreation between a man and a woman is not wrong. It's wrong between two men, however.
You are creating a double standard. Either procreation is the basis of whether or not sex is wrong, or it isn't. If the lack of potential procreation (because we can't really guarantee sex will result in pregnancy) makes sex wrong then it is wrong regardless of who the participants are. If the inability to procreate is allowable then it is allowable regardless of who the participants are.

This is aside from the fact that you are now moving the goalpost. You never made any mention of this double standard before. And not that you've been called on your conflicting statement, you are backpedaling to try to cover up.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Sorry, but you are not in a position to make demands.

Translation: you have ZERO facts that make your claim true LMAO we get it.

please let us know when you can back up your failed claim and answer the questions, thanks!

1.) do you admit you had no clue what a hysterectomy was? yes or no
2.) you said it was wrong now you are claiming its not wrong? which is it?
3.) please provide a link/facts that support your claim about sex's number one purpose

That settles that. I believe I am correct in stating that the assumptions about me, and made by Agent J are wrong. I have won because he (wrongly) assumes that just because he can find an answer to his liking, in these texts that he is right. In fact, all of you are clearly in the wrong.

Since he is talkign to all of us does anybody even know what this means??? LMAO

Translation: you have ZERO facts that make your claim true LMAO we get it.

please let us know when you can back up your failed claim and answer the questions, thanks!

3.) please provide a link/facts that support your claim about sex's number one purpose

You know it's been several posts. Maybe you need to reclairfy "it" in number 2 so that he can properly answer. He seems to think the "wrong" was him admitting to being wrong according to a previous post.

That settles that. I believe I am correct in stating that the assumptions about me, and made by Agent J are wrong. I have won because he (wrongly) assumes that just because he can find an answer to his liking, in these texts that he is right. In fact, all of you are clearly in the wrong.
You have yet to provide anything to show we are in the wrong, clearly or otherwise. I on the other hand have trounced your arguments just on the basis of destroying your faulty logic.

You know it's been several posts. Maybe you need to reclairfy "it" in number 2 so that he can properly answer. He seems to think the "wrong" was him admitting to being wrong according to a previous post.

it wont work deflections dodges and lies will continue to be posted while the rest of us laugh and point them out.

You have yet to provide anything to show we are in the wrong, clearly or otherwise. I on the other hand have trounced your arguments just on the basis of destroying your faulty logic.

The problem with you people is talk, talk, talk. Evertbody was so focused that they forgot themselevs. You, for example, say "You have yet to provide anything to show we are in the wrong, clearly or otherwise. I on the other hand have trounced your arguments just on the basis of destroying your faulty logic.". Which amounted to a lot of wind. The inspiriation I needed came from an unlikely source. While reading Agent J's accusations while he was trying to get me to respond. I took it upon myself to not only respond, but to proclaim myself the winner, grab the crown while he was blowing wind. But that kind of prize means nothing to me except to read your responses. To all of you I extend my thanks because it felt good. Now it's time to step down and start replying to those messages you guys have sent.

it wont work deflections dodges and lies will continue to be posted while the rest of us laugh and point them out.

Yes, you can laugh if you want to. But before you do, I have a question designed just for you. Have you ever come here, to debatepolitics, and while you were here, have you lied? Please be truthful. Any other answer than "Yes" you know I will severely criticize.

Well, have you?

The problem with you people is talk, talk, talk. Evertbody was so focused that they forgot themselevs. You, for example, say "You have yet to provide anything to show we are in the wrong, clearly or otherwise. I on the other hand have trounced your arguments just on the basis of destroying your faulty logic.". Which amounted to a lot of wind. The inspiriation I needed came from an unlikely source. While reading Agent J's accusations while he was trying to get me to respond. I took it upon myself to not only respond, but to proclaim myself the winner, grab the crown while he was blowing wind. But that kind of prize means nothing to me except to read your responses. To all of you I extend my thanks because it felt good. Now it's time to step down and start replying to those messages you guys have sent.

Your post reads like nonsensical legal boiler-plate except for the misspelled word.

Yes, you can laugh if you want to. But before you do, I have a question designed just for you. Have you ever come here, to debatepolitics, and while you were here, have you lied? Please be truthful. Any other answer than "Yes" you know I will severely criticize.

Well, have you?

LMAO called it perfectly you just posted another deflection and dodge . . .awesome . .thanks for proving me right . . . AGAIN

Ill ask you again and we will watch didgem deflect and or lie AGAIN

LMAO called it perfectly you just posted another deflection and dodge . . .awesome . .thanks for proving me right . . . AGAIN

Ill ask you again and we will watch dodgem deflect and or lie AGAIN

Well, you were the one here to ask that question, and my answer (oops, I'm blushing) no. I never even thought about the word Hysterectomy meant. OH GOD WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF IT? But so what. Your response to my question has been noted

Ill ask you again and we will watch didgem deflect and or lie AGAIN

You know, it's amazing a person with your education, which I assume is from an ivy league university, and I still beat the snot out of you. And you have resorted to word games. But it won't work. What I lack in education I make up in intelligence. And I will answer the third question with an answer and a question.

The reason question number three is wrong is because gay sex has no purpose other than self enjoyment between a pair of same sex gays. What would be your response to that? Remember that I feel no pain or shame. So save your insults for when you need them.

You know, it's amazing a person with your education, which I assume is from an ivy league university, and I still beat the snot out of you. And you have resorted to word games. But it won't work. What I lack in education I make up in intelligence. And I will answer the third question with an answer and a question.

The reason question number three is wrong is because gay sex has no purpose other than self enjoyment between a pair of same sex gays. What would be your response to that? Remember that I feel no pain or shame. So save your insults for when you need them.

:lamo so far im batting 1.000 more dodges, lies and or deflections just as predicted but ZERO support for your claims LMAO . . this is awesome!
Ill ask you again and we will watch you dodge, deflect and or lie AGAIN

Well, you were the one here to ask that question, and my answer (oops, I'm blushing) no. I never even thought about the word Hysterectomy meant. OH GOD WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF IT? But so what. Your response to my question has been noted

Does anybody know who is this post is too or what it is talking about? LMAO

:lamo so far im batting 1.000 more dodges, lies and or deflections just as predicted but ZERO support for your claims LMAO . . this is awesome!
Ill ask you again and we will watch you dodge, deflect and or lie AGAIN

No. That was it. I can confirm that based on your score in ramfel's intelligence, I turn out to be smarter than you.

Ohhhh yeah......

No. That was it. I can confirm that based on your score in ramfel's intelligence, I turn out to be smarter than you.

Ohhhh yeah......

and another dodge and deflection that completely fails and just makes us laugh LMAO
Translation: you still cant answer the questions or support the false claims we all mocked and proved wrong. let us know when you can thanks!

You are correct. It is one of many. But procreation is the number one reason.

Good. You're learning. And, you've just sunk your entire argument. Congratulations.

sex without procreation between a man and a woman is not wrong. It's wrong between two men, however.

That's an opinion and is completely irrelevant to anyone but yourself. It offers no proof whatsoever. "Right" and "wrong" are subjective.

"He" is the president of Grindr, the app for gay men in the world to meet other gay men.

He immediately explained that he supports gay rights, including gay marriage.

But he said that as a straight man with a wife and two children, his personal opinion clashes with his support for gay rights.

He respects everyone's view on this subject.

He has since deleted his controversial remarks.

You can read the whole article on the British newspaper Guardian's website. It was posted on November 29, 2018. Just google the newspaper's title and the words "Grindr president." (I learned about this matter when checking the Drudge Report this morning.)

Cognitive dissonance at its finest.

Yet this kind of ignorant double-speak is acceptable in our mainstream culture now because it supports the idea that you can hate someone while still making money off of them. Typical.

That's an opinion and is completely irrelevant to anyone but yourself. It offers no proof whatsoever. "Right" and "wrong" are subjective.

How on earth can you state an opinion about an opinion? Why don’t you get your head on straight before making dumb statements about things you know nothing about? The proof is in the abilities to procreate.

Does anybody know who is this post is too or what it is talking about? LMAO
That one was actually clear. He admitted.... finally...to not knowing what a hysterectomy was.

That one was actually clear. He admitted.... finally...to not knowing what a hysterectomy was.

oh . . is that what he was saying no too? LMAO
Im glad somebody figured that out . . i mean everybody reading already knew the answer but admitting it is step one . . .

The proof is in the abilities to procreate.

this will be good, what does ability to procreate "prove"? :)

100% correct it is factually normal within itself . . .

any abnormal tags applied to it are meaningless because they hold no real water . . .its liken to saying redheads and left handed people are not normal . .technically by numbers of non-redheads and righties that is correct but not by anything else really...

I think you are confused, and there’s nothing to do for it except to keep up the fight people who continually get in the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom