• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"Marriage is for a man and a woman," HE believes

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's still wrong for the reasons I gave.

Nope, your reasons are irrelevant and wrong all at the same time. Chew on that con.

I’ll group him in with the Dixie Chicks and Kanye as people who forgot who their base is/was.

Gee! Completely irrelevant. Just like your own comment!

I'm sorry I proved you entire position complete nonsense. Then again, that's not the first time I've done that to you.

I asked as question and you became upset. Why deny what everyone can see? Additionally, as the quotes prove, you have a habit of dodging questions with either accusations or other questions. Why can't you just honestly answer the question?

Sent from my console inside Skynet command
What are you talking about? You asked questions of me without answering the question of mine you quoted. I then answered those questions fully and followed that up by noting that you dodged my question. You even showed where you dodged the question. All of the questions you asked in post 40 were answered directly in post 41. So what questions did I supposedly Dodge by asking other other questions?

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Now we get into the silly realm, but here goes.

Wrong sexual equipment for reproduction.

Short, sweet and simple.

Reproduction is not the only reason for sex.

Short, sweet, and simple.

Sorry, I forgot the second comment. Define wrong. Wasted effort at procreation makes it wrong.

Once again, your comment is subjective and entirely irrelevant. You must enjoy posting irrelevant things. You do it quite a lot.

Sorry, I forgot the second comment. Define wrong. Wasted effort at procreation makes it wrong.
So any woman who has had a hysterectomy, is no longer supposed to have sex with a man because it is a wasted effort at procreation?

So any woman who has had a hysterectomy, is no longer supposed to have sex with a man because it is a wasted effort at procreation?

We've been through all of these arguments with him, before. His position has no logic whatsoever, and he's been defeated on this issue everytime he argues it. His problem, other than the obvious... his dislike of those who are gay... is that he has zero understanding of the difference between an objective and a subjective statement.

Ancedotal...

Do you understand what that means and what that has to do with your little personal disclosure here? Maybe tell it to someone who may be interested instead?

Personally, I could not care much less.

i don't care that you don't care.

i don't care that you don't care.
Awwww, weally weally don't care, eh? Boo hoo hoo.

Maybe try debating with facts and strongly, logically based valid positions. Don't just google aggregate then give a canned tech controlled media is my master response.

Yano?

Awwww, weally weally don't care, eh? Boo hoo hoo.

Maybe try debating with facts and strongly, logically based valid positions. Don't just google aggregate then give a canned tech controlled media is my master response.

Yano?

Unintentionally hilarious.

Agreed. Why some people get into a snit over this is amusing but also sad.

I'm calling bull****. I don't think a single gay rights supporter finds it amusing.

I'm calling bull****. I don't think a single gay rights supporter finds it amusing.

Well, I'm a gay rights supporter and I'm also gay (double-whammy), and I find it very amusing. As with most homophobic nonsense I come across.

Well, I'm a gay rights supporter and I'm also gay (double-whammy), and I find it very amusing. As with most homophobic nonsense I come across.

I don't think you're amused at all, otherwise you wouldn't be in here debating it. I don't think you like it or are amused. It's what people say when they don't want to appear concerned about something, they say they're amused.

I don't think you're amused at all, otherwise you wouldn't be in here debating it.

Actually, I have't been debating anything in here (until now I guess), because that was my first post in this thread.

I don't think you like it or are amused.

I'm glad you know me better than I do, American. :)

It's what people say when they don't want to appear concerned about something, they say they're amused.

I'm sure that's what some people say, but that's not what I'm saying. I am not other people. I'm amused by illogical homophobic arguments the same way I am about anti-vaxx arguments. Both are stupid, and amusing. But I think that we need to call out BS no matter where it comes from. That's the reason that I try to address homophobic comments when I see them: for my own entertainment, and to be a part of preventing the perpetuation of lies spewed out by the anti-gay idiotas. And I'm definitely not alone in that regard.

So, how about not generalize in the future, m'kay? :D

Actually, I have't been debating anything in here (until now I guess), because that was my first post in this thread.

I'm glad you know me better than I do, American. :)

I'm sure that's what some people say, but that's not what I'm saying. I am not other people. I'm amused by illogical homophobic arguments the same way I am about anti-vaxx arguments. Both are stupid, and amusing. But I think that we need to call out BS no matter where it comes from. That's the reason that I try to address homophobic comments when I see them: for my own entertainment, and to be a part of preventing the perpetuation of lies spewed out by the anti-gay idiotas. And I'm definitely not alone in that regard.

So, how about not generalize in the future, m'kay? :D

You're quite amusing.

You're quite amusing.

funny-gif-nobody-got-time-for-that.gif

I don't think you're amused at all, otherwise you wouldn't be in here debating it. I don't think you like it or are amused. It's what people say when they don't want to appear concerned about something, they say they're amused.
First thing that came up when I googled "amusing" is "causing laughter or providing entertainment". Keeping in mind the use of the word "or" in that definition, how can you say that such things are not entertaining to her? Hell, one of the top reasons I am on these debate sites is the entertainment value. Furthermore, just because you don't find something amusing, means nothing with regards to others. It's a subjective value.

you'd be 100% wrong hell this very thread proves you wrong LOL

I'm sorry I proved you entire position complete nonsense. Then again, that's not the first time I've done that to you.

I wouldn't worry about it if I were you.

No. She can have all the sex she wants. Ever heard of condoms?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom