• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Marking ‘dawn of new Middle East,’ Israel signs historic deals with UAE, Bahrain

A just resolution of the conflict has already been achieved.

Given your highly onesided commentary and your contempt for the law so far, it is a bit late in the day to acquant yourself with what justice looks like.

So now we back to Netanyahu again, you paint it like if we remove Netanyahu from the equation we will have peace and doves bringing olive branches but it has nothing to with reality. I already mentioned he didn’t even take part in the negotiations in 2001 and 2008 where Israel gave the Palestinians great offers and they rejected both of them. So without Netanyahu the Palestinians rejected peace time and again, and with Netanyahu they still rejecting peace by putting pre conditions to even sit and negotiate, Netanyahu isn’t the problem here, just like he wasn’t the problem in 48, 2001 and 2008. It Palestinian rejectionism, plain and simple.
Yes, and I explained why Palestine has rejected Israeli pre-conditions. Name ONE "great offer" that Israel made to Palestine. Israel refuses to quit illegal settlement building; that is just one of Israel's pre-conditions to talks-and that is at the heart of the matter. Blame Palestine all you like; the rest of the world knows the reality and the truth.

The Palestinians have only themselves to blame for their predicament. They were offered a pathway to statehood; they turned it down.
Rubbish. It is the UN who would award statehood to Palestine, and if it were not for Israeli intransigence they would have achieved it by now.

Interesting comment.

You who cannot comment whether it is good to kill a terrorist.

The was nothing " interesting" about the bolded. I just have a consistency when it comes to the law that the person I am talking to hasn't shown. Your posts are guilty of the same thing and for the same reasons his are.

I commented on it , you chose to ridicule the reply. It factored in the circumstances, giving the context, and was actually in full support of the law, seeing as the cases being discussed were extrajudicial killings. You do understand what the term " extrajudicial " means ?

Really? Who decided that?

He did, from the long held view that the Palestinians are " stupid, dishonest and cowardly people. " This has been a view formed by highly selective viewing and outright willful ignorance. It can ONLY have been formed under those circumstances/conditions imo.

Rubbish. It is the UN who would award statehood to Palestine, and if it were not for Israeli intransigence they would have achieved it by now.
"Freedom is not given; it is taken." --Netaji Bose
And no, the Palestinians themselves walked away from their opportunity.

What the hell are you talking about? Netanyahu admitted, on video, that he purposely derailed the Oslo accord! Why do you persist in lying; who do you think you're trying to fool?
Netanyahu has his own reasons for distorting the record, as do the Palestinians. Had the Palestinians seized the Oslo opportunity, their position today would be vastly more favorable than it is.

Netanyahu has his own reasons for distorting the record, as do the Palestinians. Had the Palestinians seized the Oslo opportunity, their position today would be vastly more favorable than it is.
Yes, and what are those reasons? Political pressure from the far right in Knesset for an Arab-free Eretz Israel. There's your reason. There was no opportunity to be seized because Netanyahu made certain there wouldn't be. Please stop lying; you're embarrassing yourself.

Stupid. Israel cooperates with nobody; especially NATO. Not one conflict involving NATO military operations has seen any Israeli involvement.

"Israel is fast becoming NATO’s premier partner country."

NATO and Israel are right to deepen ties | New Europe
www.neweurope.eu › article › nato-and-israel-are-right...

May 23, 2019 — And yet, the partnership, in many ways self-evident, nevertheless had to overcome some major hurdles. While NATO lives by the principle of ...

PROSPECTS FOR CLOSER ISRAELI-NATO COOPERATION
www.hsdl.org › view

PDF
Despite Israel's growing isolation in the Middle East, Israel and. NATO have gained significant ground in deepening their bilateral relationship. Facing similar ...

News: Senior NATO Official visits Israel to discuss ... - NATO
www.nato.int › cps › natohq › news_168575

Sep 5, 2019 — The cooperation between NATO and Israel is closer than ever, and ranges from cyber defence, through countering the proliferation of missiles, ...

Reactions: NO1
The was nothing " interesting" about the bolded. I just have a consistency when it comes to the law that the person I am talking to hasn't shown. Your posts are guilty of the same thing and for the same reasons his are.

I commented on it , you chose to ridicule the reply. It factored in the circumstances, giving the context, and was actually in full support of the law, seeing as the cases being discussed were extrajudicial killings. You do understand what the term " extrajudicial " means ?

Much words... No answer.

Carry on.

Yes, and what are those reasons? Political pressure from the far right in Knesset for an Arab-free Eretz Israel. There's your reason. There was no opportunity to be seized because Netanyahu made certain there wouldn't be. Please stop lying; you're embarrassing yourself.

It is politically advantageous for Netanyahu to portray himself as having always opposed Oslo. This is cost free for him because the Palestinians walked away.

Reactions: NO1
It is politically advantageous for Netanyahu to portray himself as having always opposed Oslo. This is cost free for him because the Palestinians walked away.
Rubbish; either stop lying or go away somewhere else and talk to gullible idiots who are stupid enough to believe your distortions and blatant lies. Netanyahu walked away; he admitted it-or are you calling him a liar?

Rubbish; either stop lying or go away somewhere else and talk to gullible idiots who are stupid enough to believe your distortions and blatant lies. Netanyahu walked away; he admitted it.
If I were you I'd be more cautious. I've already exposed how uninformed you are about Israel and NATO. Don't embarrass yourself further.

Back
Top Bottom