• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mark Meadows: The VP will continue campaigning (after his Chief of Staff AND Senior Political Advisor both test positive)

CaughtInThe

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
There's no other way to say it. The Trump Administration continues to kill Americans.

There's no other way to say it. The Trump Administration continues to kill Americans.

They do not care about the people. THey only want power...and, their corrupt judges.

I never heard Pence called "essential personnel" before; 'pointless', yes, and far more accurate.
i think he's essential for two reasons. One, to help Trump keep power. Two, to spread COVID.

He's head of the Coronavirus Task Force! It is essential that he get out and explain to the American people our government policy that's dealing with it.

Mark Meadows is the dumbest chief of staff yet. This whole presidency has been such a joke. Time to get the carnival barker out of the WH before he kills anymore people.

Mark Meadows is the dumbest chief of staff yet.
I'm starting to wonder if he's the smartest. I think he might be trying to tip us all off without getting fired.

The malfeasance of the Trump administration's handling of the pandemic will go down as one of the greater stains in American history.
And a whole bunch of dumb asses can't figure that out because they're too emotional. It's like we're dealing with an 8 year old who has just been stung by a bee.

Borowitz-MarkMeadowsTestsPositiveHonesty.jpg

He sure does look silly in his mask.
This sycophant that Trump leads around by the nose has disgraced himself so many times that I consider him the Dr. Mudd of the 21st century whose descendants will change their last name to avoid being associated with him.

Trump Pence rallies well illustrate how cavalier and clueless the Trump administration is about this virus. For every fanatic he may pick up at the rally, he is turning off a senior. He is digging his own political grave.

They had the SCOTUS event last night at the White House. They had the seats socially distanced and masks were required(sort of). This clearly shows they blew it at the Rose Garden event a month earlier. They admitted they were wrong by choosing safer conditions. Anybody close to Trump was tested.

Earlier in the day Trump held rallies where the people were not socially distanced or required to wear masks. This shows he has no concern for the safety of his supporters. He clearly made the effort to protect the important people at the SCOTUS event.

Is it possible for Trump supporters to be more clueless?

Trump Pence rallies well illustrate how cavalier and clueless the Trump administration is about this virus.
they simply (including the Christian VP) don't care if Americans die.

they simply (including the Christian VP) don't care if Americans die.

yes, they do not care, but they are losing votes amongst seniors that are aghast at his cavalier attitude. For any votes they may gain amongst the maniacal base, it comes at a cost of seniors.

I understand there has actually been a study on this subject, though I have yet to find it.

yes, they do not care, but they are losing votes amongst seniors that are aghast at his cavalier attitude. For any votes they may gain amongst the maniacal base, it comes at a cost of seniors.

I understand there has actually been a study on this subject, though I have yet to find it.
I couldn't find the study in question either, but I found this piece interesting (which cites Politico):

Back
Top Bottom