• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Mark Kelly: Racist democrat candidate for US Senate

Big Fuc*ing deal. He was joking. It was two years ago. If we counted how many times Trump made racist statements.... And remember, Trump doesn't joke.

Glad to read you are voting for Trump.

Big Fuc*ing deal. He was joking. It was two years ago. If we counted how many times Trump made racist statements.... And remember, Trump doesn't joke.

Thanks for the whataboutism. We just dont see enough of those here. And what you are saying is that it is ok now for politicians to crack racist jokes??? When did that start?

Thanks for the whataboutism. We just dont see enough of those here. And what you are saying is that it is ok now for politicians to crack racist jokes??? When did that start?
Its only allowed for Democrat politicians.

Well this story sure got swept under the rug fast.

I bet microwaves are too slow for you??? ;)

Give it time, if you knew how to google instead of having alerts from rabid right reposts you'd see the story never went under the rug, but is just starting. Does smell a bit when it comes from an outside party, who is a disgruntled failed GOP candidate desperate for dirt. As far as racist comments go it appears no one at the Boy Scout meeting was offended and an Arizonian having a Hispanic nickname without reference to derogatory features like lazy or dirty seems a reach.

I wonder if Mr. Sanchez is being racist claiming the Boy Scout Group was all white... :peace

So desperate individuals try and claim a raison is a watermelon... :doh

Nicknaming your brother from Arizona a Hispanic name isn't racist. Saying he is a dirty criminal, drug runner, rapist and giving him a Hispanic is racist. Claiming a Hispanic judge would rule against someone is racist. Saying phrases long used by racists- such as 'go back to where you came from'- is racist. Using Aunt Jemima or Uncle Tom when attacking blacks who don't agree with you is racist and I don't like it when anyone does that.

However the Rodrigo comment may not have been in the best of taste- but it wasn't racist.... :peace

EhridOJXkAEnJIz

I bet microwaves are too slow for you??? ;)

Give it time, if you knew how to google instead of having alerts from rabid right reposts you'd see the story never went under the rug, but is just starting. Does smell a bit when it comes from an outside party, who is a disgruntled failed GOP candidate desperate for dirt. As far as racist comments go it appears no one at the Boy Scout meeting was offended and an Arizonian having a Hispanic nickname without reference to derogatory features like lazy or dirty seems a reach.

I wonder if Mr. Sanchez is being racist claiming the Boy Scout Group was all white... :peace

He apologized almost 3 days ago now and its still not a story yet. Perhaps I should have waited another three days, that way you could claim it was old news. :roll:

So desperate individuals try and claim a raison is a watermelon... :doh

Nicknaming your brother from Arizona a Hispanic name isn't racist. Saying he is a dirty criminal, drug runner, rapist and giving him a Hispanic is racist. Claiming a Hispanic judge would rule against someone is racist. Saying phrases long used by racists- such as 'go back to where you came from'- is racist. Using Aunt Jemima or Uncle Tom when attacking blacks who don't agree with you is racist and I don't like it when anyone does that.

However the Rodrigo comment may not have been in the best of taste- but it wasn't racist.... :peace

It was racist. Thats why Kelly apologized. Try and keep up.

Umm, this thread isnt about Trump or Trump supporters. Its about a democrat candidate for Senate making racist remarks. Does literally everything have to be spoon fed to you? Try and stay on topic.

What exactly was racist about the joke between two brothers? It is interesting what some make things about race. I say get over it and work on solutions to real problems.

Maybe you were just born yesterday, but a joke between two brothers can be a racist joke. It was a racist joke and we know this because Kelly acknowledged it. Maybe this explains why there is so much systemic racism in liberal cities. You libs dont know what racism really is.

Only if you believe Blacks fall somewhere between Orangutan and Howler Monkey. I don't.

Kelly apologized because it was politically expedient to do so.

Only if you believe Blacks fall somewhere between Orangutan and Howler Monkey. I don't.
Kelly seems to feel that way about Hispanics. Otherwise why would he rename is brother Rodrigo

Kelly apologized because it was politically expedient to do so.

No, he apologized because it was racist.

YOU DO count. When there's nothing to count, you make it up.

That's a racist joke? And 2 years ago?

People need to lighten up.

I agree. I read it twice before I figured what the "racist" part was.

He apologized almost 3 days ago now and its still not a story yet. Perhaps I should have waited another three days, that way you could claim it was old news.

Yeah three days ain't a long time, remember patience is a virtue... :2wave:

What outlet are you watching? What outlet do you want to 'make it a story'???

Google is your friend... :peace

Try and drop the snowflake routine- he apologized because it wasn't in the best taste given 20/20 hindsight two years later... :roll:

It would be racist to call Hispanics coming into the country drug dealers, murderers, gang members.

It would be racist to claim a Hispanic judge would automatically be against someone who dog whistles (and outright spouts) racist rhetoric.

It is racist to tell American citizens to go back to the country they came from when they were born here.

I get some on the right are desperate to flip the script, but that dog don't hunt... :peace

Maybe you were just born yesterday, but a joke between two brothers can be a racist joke. It was a racist joke and we know this because Kelly acknowledged it. Maybe this explains why there is so much systemic racism in liberal cities. You libs dont know what racism really is.

Of course it can.
I asked YOU what was racist about he joke.

Hardly born yesterday, were you?

If you think your guy's comments are no "big deal", we are sure you actually feel the same way about Trump...

Back
Top Bottom