• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Marjorie Taylor Greene wants everyone to just get over January 6

CaughtInThe

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I bet she does. Americans don't take to attempted insurrections by political parties.

btw, see if you can recognize her words on this board...

"The American people are fed up with this over-dramatization of a riot that happened here at the Capitol one time," the Georgia Republican told NBC News recently. "They are sick and tired of Jan. 6 — it's over, OK?"

"Greene is far from the first Republican to attempt a whitewashing of what happened that day.

Last May, Georgia Republican Rep. Andrew Clyde said this about the riot:

"Watching the TV footage of those who entered the Capitol and walked through Statuary Hall showed people in an orderly fashion staying between the stanchions and ropes taking videos and pictures. You know, if you didn't know the TV footage was a video from January the 6th, you would actually think it was a normal tourist visit."

I bet she does. Americans don't take to attempted insurrections by political parties.

btw, see if you can recognize her words on this board...

"The American people are fed up with this over-dramatization of a riot that happened here at the Capitol one time," the Georgia Republican told NBC News recently. "They are sick and tired of Jan. 6 — it's over, OK?"

"Greene is far from the first Republican to attempt a whitewashing of what happened that day.

Last May, Georgia Republican Rep. Andrew Clyde said this about the riot:

"Watching the TV footage of those who entered the Capitol and walked through Statuary Hall showed people in an orderly fashion staying between the stanchions and ropes taking videos and pictures. You know, if you didn't know the TV footage was a video from January the 6th, you would actually think it was a normal tourist visit."

hey look!!!
another reason why she is arguably one of the dumbest in congress, nothing new here really, just more evidence lol

"over-dramatization of a riot that happened here at the Capitol one time"
My goodness, I could understand if a large mob tried to maim a lot of people, take over the government, smash doors, rub shit on the walls TWICE ,,,but geez...lets all calm down
and worry about real things like this despicable Hunter laptop thing and those queer people...

"over-dramatization of a riot that happened here at the Capitol one time"
My goodness, I could understand if a large mob tried to maim a lot of people, take over the government, smash doors, rub shit on the walls TWICE ,,,but geez...lets all calm down
and worry about real things like this despicable Hunter laptop thing and those queer people...
that's funny

Back
Top Bottom