• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Marjorie Taylor Greene to face expulsion resolution from Dem congressman

Refusing to honor police killed or injured in the line of duty is grounds for explusion? That eliminates nearly the entire Democratic delegation in the House and Senate.
This is not a direct response to your direct response to another poster, but just as a reminder for all to remember, the proposed grounds for Greene's expulsion is this: because Greene, R-Ga., "had previously supported social media posts calling for political violence against the Speaker of the House, members of Congress, and former President Barack Obama." and by violence, at least one supported act by her was death to Pelosi.

Then, she supported the hanging of Obama and Clinton:

Georgia Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene expressed support on social media for assassinating top Democrats (msn.com)
CNN reported that in one Facebook post in April 2018, Greene spread baseless information attacking the 2015 Iran nuclear deal, which was one of President Barack Obama's key policy achievements. Someone commented on the post, asking Greene, "Now do we get to hang them ?? Meaning H & O???"

The person was referring to Obama and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

"Stage is being set," Greene replied, according to CNN. "Players are being put in place. We must be patient. This must be done perfectly or liberal judges would let them off."

I truly think that Greene should be FBI'd. Screw expelling her, now. It's all a waste of time dealing with Trumplican idiots in Congress.

Last edited:
Someone commented on the post, asking Greene, "Now do we get to hang them ?? Meaning H & O???"

The person was referring to Obama and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

"Stage is being set," Greene replied, according to CNN. "Players are being put in place. We must be patient. This must be done perfectly or liberal judges would let them off."

I truly think that Greene should be FBI'd. Screw expelling her, now. It's all a waste of time dealing with Trumplican idiots in Congress.
Read the quote. She's obviously talking about some sort of legal proceeding, otherwise there would be no chance that the "liberal judges would let them off". She's not talking about literally hanging them.

She may well be wrong, but that's not uncommon in Congress.

So you are arguing that she is fit? I tend to agree with you for the most part, but suggesting she's fit might be a bridge too far. If they can connect her to 1/6, they should expell her. Otherwise, she's the Congressional GOP's problem. A number of them are just fine with her. I wonder if they're fit as well. I dont think so. I think they're nuts, but that's what the voters want, so here we are.
If she is unfit people will vote her out.
If enough people are unfit to vote in and keep an unfit politician then you have a whole different problem.
Trump was voted out.
Relax.

There's a thing we call "the democratic process." People vote every two years for their representatives in the House of Representatives. If you are from California and don like the person elected from a district in Georgia or Colorado, too bad. The people people in Georgia or Colorado probably don't like yours either.

Read the quote. She's obviously talking about some sort of legal proceeding, otherwise there would be no chance that the "liberal judges would let them off". She's not talking about literally hanging them.

She may well be wrong, but that's not uncommon in Congress.
Here's another thought along with yours'. When posting to somebody online and they openly post "Now do we get to hang them ?? Meaning H & O???" , wouldn't a responsible Congress critter respond back by first posting that there won't be any lynching or even remotely hinting to one using code words before going on with the rest of one's thought about what to do with "H & O"?

Yes, I'm aware there is a path in the constitution for expulsion. Typically, expulsion revolves around something criminal. Other than not being likeable, what has she done to warrant expulsion?

The same thing Trump did to get impeached - nothing. We need to outlaw the Democrat party.

The same thing Trump did to get impeached - nothing. We need to outlaw the Democrat party.
Democrat and Republican politicians have more in common than you think. The will impeach/expel if it serves them or they will prop someone up if it serves them. If she suddenly turned on a dime and began supporting leftist ideals they would leave her alone only to have Republicans trying to expel her.

Democrat and Republican politicians have more in common than you think. The will impeach/expel if it serves them or they will prop someone up if it serves them. If she suddenly turned on a dime and began supporting leftist ideals they would leave her alone only to have Republicans trying to expel her.

I don't know about that but I see your point.

Here's another thought along with yours'. When posting to somebody online and they openly post "Now do we get to hang them ?? Meaning H & O???" , wouldn't a responsible Congress critter respond back by first posting that there won't be any lynching or even remotely hinting to one using code words before going on with the rest of one's thought about what to do with "H & O"?
I didn't mean to imply that MTG was a responsible congress critter. Both parties have some doozies. (e.g. Maxine Waters). However, it's quite clear from her response that she was talking about legal action and not about literally hanging anybody.

What I see is nothing more threatening to Democracy than QAnon women.
How will most Fox Newsie hosts report this legislation by Rep. Jimmy Gomez?

Marjorie Taylor Greene to face expulsion resolution from Dem congressman | Fox News
A California House Democrat plans to introduce legislation Friday to expel
GOP Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene from Congress
over her past controversial social media postings that already prompted her removal from committees.

Greene blasted the Democrats' effort to remove her from office. She likened it to the ongoing election challenge in Iowa, where the House is weighing whether to undo the victory for Rep. Mariannette Miller-Meeks, R-Iowa, who won her race by just six votes.

"There is nothing more threatening to Democrats than strong Republican women!" Greene said in a statement to Fox News. "Democrats are trying [to] overturn the will of the American people who voted for both myself and Congresswoman Miller-Meeks. This is a continuation of the House Democrats’ war on women!"
"There is nothing more threatening to Democrats than strong Republican women!"
1617389208789.png

The Democratic Party should have been outlawed at the end of the Civil War the way Germany outlawed the Nazi party after WW2.

The Democratic Party should have been outlawed at the end of the Civil War the way Germany outlawed the Nazi party after WW2.
I'd go for both major parties being dumped and start out fresh - sensible Independents works for me.

"There is nothing more threatening to Democrats than strong Republican women!"
:p
You know, Greene's wild woman QAnon approach is kind of growing on me. She's wild about men while married (if true). Nothing wrong about that because its fit nicely in Congress today. Hopefully, Matt Gaetz gives her a try. At least she's older than 14-17. Just spit-balling here. Sometimes it's fun to ramble and joke. So much material to work with!!
:D

QAnon Rep Marjorie Taylor Greene 'openly cheated on husband of 25 years with polyamorous tantric sex guru & gym manager' (the-sun.com)
QAnon Rep Marjorie Taylor Greene ‘openly cheated on husband of 25 years with polyamorous tantric sex guru & gym manager’
The QAnon and conspiracy theory enthusiast was allegedly unfaithful to her spouse of 25 years Perry Greene, 49, with "brazen" affairs a decade ago, DailyMail.com reported on Thursday.

Greene's former boss at the CrossFit gym in Alpharetta, Georgia, billionaire Jim Chambers, claimed to the Mail she had the affairs when she worked for him in 2012, the first being with "Tantric Warrior" Craig Ivey.

In October, The New Yorker magazine reported on Chambers' claims of Greene's affairs, saying she was having “multiple, blatant extramarital affairs in front of all of us.”

You know, Greene's wild woman QAnon approach is kind of growing on me. She's wild about men while married (if true). Nothing wrong about that because its fit nicely in Congress today. Hopefully, Matt Gaetz gives her a try. At least she's older than 14-17. Just spit-balling here. Sometimes it's fun to ramble and joke. So much material to work with!!
:p

You're wrong. It's a dangerous precedent to allow complete whackjobs to remain in power.
If we removed complete whackjobs, we'd be down to roughly 3 congresscritters.

In my view the only group who should be allowed to remove a duly elected official should be the voters.

Back
Top Bottom