• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Marjorie Taylor Greene scraps planned launch of controversial 'America First' caucus amid blowback from GOP

Rexedgar

Yo-Semite!
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Oops! Shoulda checked a little more before dropping the bomb.......

Blame the staff!

Friday: Be on the look out for the release of the America First Caucus platform when it's announced to the public very soon," Dyer said in a statement to CNN Friday.

Saturday afternoon: ”Nick Dyer, Greene's spokesperson, told CNN in an email on Saturday afternoon the Georgia Republican is not "launching anything."

Blame the staff!

Friday: Be on the look out for the release of the America First Caucus platform when it's announced to the public very soon," Dyer said in a statement to CNN Friday.

Saturday afternoon: ”Nick Dyer, Greene's spokesperson, told CNN in an email on Saturday afternoon the Georgia Republican is not "launching anything."

I have no idea why any Republican would “push back” against a declaration that promoted “Anglo-Saxon values” given that practically every Repub in Congress is white. Perhaps she was just getting too close to the TRUTH about Republicans and the “leaders in Congress” wanted to cut that off.

I have no idea why any Republican would “push back” against a declaration that promoted “Anglo-Saxon values” given that practically every Repub in Congress is white. Perhaps she was just getting too close to the TRUTH about Republicans and the “leaders in Congress” wanted to cut that off.

The crazies all secretly approve. Which is why this is such an obvious dog whistle.

The very same people who threw money at Trump throw money at Marjorie Taylor Greene.

Indeed, there’s a growing industry of right wing politicians who run and make noise largely in order to move on to a gig on Fox News, a fellowship at AEI, Heritage, Cato, and a growing host of far less ethical and legitimate pressure groups. Fundraising and keeping the booty is the first objective.

Guys like Jim DeMint, Ben Carson, and Allan West have taken this route.

Steve Bannon may still be trying to. Last time I heard, George Papadopolous was still trying.

Geatz and Marjorie Taylor Greene are obviously auditioning.

She managed to work in all the code words on her rant, too. I’m sure the bigots and the deplorables will throw even more money at her now.

That is unfortunate, imagine what it would have meant for the rest of us to quickly identify all the members of a faction of the Republican Party without an arm sleeve but perhaps a special salute.

So basically it went like this:

Marj: LOOK AT ME, I WANT ATTENTION
Actual Politicians: Stop that now.
Marj: I DIDN'T START ANYTHING, THAT WAS A MEDIA LIE!

So basically it went like this:

Marj: LOOK AT ME, I WANT ATTENTION
Actual Politicians: Stop that now.
Marj: I DIDN'T START ANYTHING, THAT WAS A MEDIA LIE!
"Da Joos!"

Blame the staff!

Why do they call her and other Trumpists "conservative"?

They are not conservative, they are just nuts, Trumpists. They should not be miscategorized as conservatives.

Blame the staff!

So let’s review:

She gets all the blame for trying to launch a new Nazi party in the United States, but now won’t even get whatever it is she thought she’d get by launching aforementioned Nazi party? Like, we aren’t all gonna forget the time she tried to launch a Nazi party.

BTW: AOC *did not* spend the week launching and unlaunching a new Nazi party in the United States. She made sure American families who lost people to covid could afford to pay for their funerals.

You get the representation you deserve.

Back
Top Bottom