• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Marjorie Taylor Greene questions whether US funding for Ukraine will fall 'into the hands of Nazis'

Are there dangerous Nazis in Ukraine?

• Total voters
I read, albeit quickly. most of the article.

I swear, she seems to literally be propagating Putin's propaganda.

I'm not sure what's going-on? It's impossible to believe this is a coincidence.

In the event that Putin *forces NATO to become involved in-country in Ukraine and MTG continues her blatant support for Putin, could she be charged with treason?

*The use of biological weapons and/or chemical weapons and/or strategic nuclear weapons or if Chernobyl fires cause a nuclear event as it well might. All of the above may likely threaten NATO nations.

That is a problem that can be addressed after the war. I think the Ukraine government has far more pressing issues. Will be much easier to deal with when they are no longer useful.
That worked very well in Islamic fighters in the past so it must work with neo Nazis today

In the event that Putin *forces NATO to become involved in-country in Ukraine and MTG continues her blatant support for Putin, could she be charged with treason?

*The use of biological weapons and/or chemical weapons and/or strategic nuclear weapons or if Chernobyl fires cause a nuclear event as it well might. All of may likely threaten NATO nations.

I don't know, but it's one of the most disgusting things I've heard.

I am just truly blown away, that her constituents take this crap.

Representative Marjorie Green has, along with a number of other politicians past and present, apparently mastered the technique of getting and maintaining press notoriety. It requires, I should think, a self-image somewhat outside the norm.

Regards, stay safe 'n well 'n remember the Big 5.

Well that's the lesson from the Trump presidency, that there is a large grey area between criminal conspiracy, and coincidence.
She's definitely doing it to be pro Putin, possibly even using their own propaganda, but she likely isn't being directed by Russia.

Except when you see coincidence, after coincidence, after coincident, you come to believe it is not coincidence. Rather, it becomes a preponderance of guilt.

They probably get funding (indirect enough to avoid charges) some kind of way out of this though, with enough dark money in politics to make this presumably easy to do.

Without doubt.

I believe MTG is all about money, self-enrichment, and self-service. It's a Trump thing.

There is definitely alignment this last 5 years between Republicans and Russia (Flynn, Manafort, Trump, NRA, Maria Butina's boyfriend, Rudy, the Toensings, etc.). Russia being a giant ATM with mobsters at the helm are no doubt happy to corrupt/influence anyone who wants the money.

Absolutely. One only need to look at Devin Nunes.

There's no way possible this is all coincidence. It's insulting to be taught to think otherwise.

I mean, Tucker the most watched cable news show said explicitly that he's on Putin's side. These modern Republicans are so lost it's very sad.

Beyond sad! Unbelievably disgusting & thoroughly un-American. They desecrate the flag and all those who shed blood for it.

Russia being a giant ATM with mobsters at the helm are no doubt happy to corrupt/influence anyone who wants the money.
It's not only the US. They corrupt politicians and officials all over the world, in various countries. It's how they roll. Republicans are traitors.

Except when you see coincidence, after coincidence, after coincident, you come to believe it is not coincidence. Rather, it becomes a preponderance of guilt.
Without doubt.
I believe MTG is all about money, self-enrichment, and self-service. It's a Trump thing.
Absolutely. One only need to look at Devin Nunes.
There's no way possible this is all coincidence. It's insulting to be taught to think otherwise.
Beyond sad! Unbelievably disgusting & thoroughly un-American. They desecrate the flag and all those who shed blood for it.
1648082586764.png

Back
Top Bottom