• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Marjorie Taylor Greene confronts DOJ about alleged 'entrapping' of defendants in Gov. Whitmer kidnapping plot

One militia style Trump juror is all it takes.
That may be true in the two cases that are undecided. The two acquittals, however, by your theory, would have needed 12 militia style Trump jurors.

No. I am saying that society accepts a jury verdict. It's the best we have. Sadly, in this day and age, politics enters everything.
and yet you stated, "the left has decided that any time a jury disagrees with their take on an issue that the jury is wrong. "

That is why asked you about the right. Interesting how you believe your statement is just about "society". Some on both sides of the political spectrum take issue with some of the jury decisions.

When she opens her mouth, rabid critters escape. So, in her words bolded below, because serious criminal activity was discovered and acted on by law enforcement it's done to alter the outcome of an election. That a girl, Marge, feel sorry for those plotting to kidnap and possibly kill a sitting governor but blame law enforcement for rigging elections when doing their duty. :rolleyes:

You've earned a 4 batty bats rating.
🦇🦇🦇🦇

View attachment 67387939

EXCLUSIVE: Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga., is seeking answers from the Justice Department (DOJ) on whether the FBI "entrapped" defendants in the Gov. Gretchen Whitmer kidnapping plot and whether the high-profile charges in Michigan were politically motivated to hurt former President Trump before the 2020 presidential election.

Greene on Wednesday sent a letter to Attorney General Merrick Garland and FBI Director Christopher Wray that backs defense lawyer claims that four defendants charged with conspiring to kidnap Whitmer were steered by undercover FBI agents and informants.

"The American people deserve a transparent justice system and law enforcement that keeps them safe, not entraps them in serious criminal activity in order to sway the outcome of a democratic election," Greene and 11 other GOP lawmakers wrote in a letter obtained by Fox News Digital.
The FBI should reply, “we do not recall,” the same response she gave in court.

and yet you stated, "the left has decided that any time a jury disagrees with their take on an issue that the jury is wrong. "

That is why asked you about the right. Interesting how you believe your statement is just about "society". Some on both sides of the political spectrum take issue with some of the jury decisions.
You could be correct that I made an assumption about one side's behavior that is also present on the "right" side. It's because the cases I referenced were challenged by the left on this board. I do believe that when a case is decided by a jury the defendant and society have to live with the result the jury provides. It is imperfect but it is the best we have. Apology offered.

What has the DOJ and FBI replied with?
A lot of this came out before and during the trials. The FBI was up to its eyeballs in this alleged plot. Their claim was that the informants went rogue. I mean, this grand “plot” Democrats want everyone to make hay about consisted of an off the cuff remark that Whitmer should somehow be snatched and stranded on a boat in the middle of Lake Michigan. That’s it. That’s the infamous plot. :ROFLMAO:

How do you explain that?
It was reported that the perps were communicating about their plot before a sting was put into place.

Do you believe this is a first for a jury to find someone not guilty even though the Feds brought charges.?

Evidently, it was a weak case. The evidence did not support the alleged charges.
So Green is right then.

It was reported that the perps were communicating about their plot before a sting was put into place.
Then why did a jury find them not guilty? And you cant call them 'perps' they have been cleared by a jury.

So Green is right then.
who is Green? Did you mean Greene?

If you are referring to MTGreene. How would she know if she is right. She can't recall much of anything it seems.:giggle:

When she opens her mouth, rabid critters escape. So, in her words bolded below, because serious criminal activity was discovered and acted on by law enforcement it's done to alter the outcome of an election. That a girl, Marge, feel sorry for those plotting to kidnap and possibly kill a sitting governor but blame law enforcement for rigging elections when doing their duty. :rolleyes:

🦇🦇🦇🦇

View attachment 67387939

EXCLUSIVE: Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga., is seeking answers from the Justice Department (DOJ) on whether the FBI "entrapped" defendants in the Gov. Gretchen Whitmer kidnapping plot and whether the high-profile charges in Michigan were politically motivated to hurt former President Trump before the 2020 presidential election.

Greene on Wednesday sent a letter to Attorney General Merrick Garland and FBI Director Christopher Wray that backs defense lawyer claims that four defendants charged with conspiring to kidnap Whitmer were steered by undercover FBI agents and informants.

"The American people deserve a transparent justice system and law enforcement that keeps them safe, not entraps them in serious criminal activity in order to sway the outcome of a democratic election," Greene and 11 other GOP lawmakers wrote in a letter obtained by Fox News Digital.

She is too stupid to know that Blinking wasn't AG in 2020.

trump's lap dog, bill barr was AG in 2020.

Is she saying that barr started that case to harm trump?

When she opens her mouth, rabid critters escape. So, in her words bolded below, because serious criminal activity was discovered and acted on by law enforcement it's done to alter the outcome of an election. That a girl, Marge, feel sorry for those plotting to kidnap and possibly kill a sitting governor but blame law enforcement for rigging elections when doing their duty.
A very suspicious situation. Seems the FBI started the entire thing and there was never the slightest danger to Whitmer. But the way the leftist media reported it, you'd think she narrowly escaped with her life.

🦇🦇🦇🦇

View attachment 67387939

scary-mordeo.gif
MTG!

You are saying that Barr personally started the case? where did you see that?

I guess you didn't read the OP or the article with it.

If you had you would have read that greene accused AG Garland

EXCLUSIVE: Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga., is seeking answers from the Justice Department (DOJ) on whether the FBI"entrapped" defendants in the Gov. Gretchen Whitmer kidnapping plot and whether the high-profile charges in Michigan were politically motivated to hurt former President Trump before the 2020 presidential election.

The person she has a problem with is bill barr. Garland didn't have anything to do with starting this case. bill barr did.

I guess you didn't read the OP or the article with it.

If you had you would have read that greene accused AG Garland

EXCLUSIVE: Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga., is seeking answers from the Justice Department (DOJ) on whether the FBI"entrapped" defendants in the Gov. Gretchen Whitmer kidnapping plot and whether the high-profile charges in Michigan were politically motivated to hurt former President Trump before the 2020 presidential election.

The person she has a problem with is bill barr. Garland didn't have anything to do with starting this case. bill barr did.
You didn't answer the question.

Marjorie Taylor Greene is a freak show that right wing media encourages and features because she draws deplorable eyeballs.

The GOP is full of Greene’s. There’s Greene, Lauren Boebert, Abbott, DiSantis, Cruz and Jordan. Before them, there was Tancredo, Bachman, Palin and Roy Moore.

Right wingers vote for these clown candidates. They keep them entertained and pander to their prejudices.

Then why did a jury find them not guilty? And you cant call them 'perps' they have been cleared by a jury.
They're perps to me among many other character descriptions. Juries are a roll of the dice. Some defendants walk when they shouldn't while others get royally screwed. From what I've read, there's enough there to understand what their intentions were before they were found out that foiled their plot. One defendant plead guilty. The plot was real.

Think if 13 perps were caught planning to kidnap and kill MTG. She would be screaming her head off at the judge(s), jury and the press for that matter, if 12 perps got off. As much as I despise the Q loony bird, I also would understand that groups of people can't be plotting to kidnap and harm government officials without being legally punished for it. MGT's letter to the DOJ would be one demanding justice to its fullest. imo

juries are

A very suspicious situation. Seems the FBI started the entire thing and there was never the slightest danger to Whitmer. But the way the leftist media reported it, you'd think she narrowly escaped with her life.
Now, if there's actual evidence of that, then my position about this plot will change.

You know, any normal person would have laid low for a long time after ignorantly confusing the worst secret police in history with cold tomato soup. But this dumb bitch is anything but normal.

Eisenhower is rolling in his grave knowing that pieces of shit like her, Trump, Gosar, Boebert and Jordan are the faces and voices of the party he loved so dearly.
She's one of many on the right who equates ignorance and stupidity with sticking it to the libs. It's a badge of honor to them.

They're perps to me among many other character descriptions. Juries are a roll of the dice. Some defendants walk when they shouldn't while others get royally screwed. From what I've read, there's enough there to understand what their intentions were before they were found out that foiled their plot. One defendant plead guilty. The plot was real.

Think if 13 perps were caught planning to kidnap and kill MTG. She would be screaming her head off at the judge(s), jury and the press for that matter, if 12 perps got off. As much as I despise the Q loony bird, I also would understand that groups of people can't be plotting to kidnap and harm government officials without being legally punished for it. MGT's letter to the DOJ would be one demanding justice to its fullest. imo

juries are
They were found not guilty. Unless you were in the courtroom, I will take the jurors decision over your uninformed bias.

Zero gulity charges! That says a lot!!
A jury looked at all the information and made their judgements.
Two not gulity, two hung jury.

That does appear to reassemble MTG, but slightly friendlier and smarter. (y)
The monster 👹 is a legit supermodel when you compare

Attachments

• yeti-cat-walk.gif
    yeti-cat-walk.gif
    138.8 KB · Views: 1
Is she wrong? A jury did find them not guilty. How do you explain that?
There's no evidence that there was any motivation to influence an election.

Do you disagree? Do you have evidence to present?

Back
Top Bottom