• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Marjorie Taylor Greene Accuses Ilhan Omar of Marrying Brother

Big whoop. It was also started by Nixon. Why does that make a difference?

Omar can so it on a swab and put this controversy to rest yet she does not, why? Why should she not be harassed to do it? It pretty easy and there is in inconvenience to her. What good reason is there for not taking the test?
Controversy :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

MTG - putting the cuckoo in Cocoa Puffs since 1974

Elizabeth Warren
SHE chose to take the test, and it turned out to be a big mistake, a big difference from racists DEMANDING someone take a DNA test.

Explain what this supposed difference is.
the difference between "chose" and "demanding".

Need a dictionary?

BTW, I know it is very important to you to get the last lick in, so by all means do so, I am bowing out so I can cleanse myself.

Omar can so it on a swab and put this controversy to rest yet she does not, why? Why should she not be harassed to do it? It pretty easy and there is in inconvenience to her. What good reason is there for not taking the test?
Since it was MT Greene who dropped the stink bomb on Omar (without evidence) on Twitter, wouldn't it be more proper to first demand a professional aptitude test of MT Greene to measure her mental capabilities before demanding DNA tests from Omar? It is MT Greene's conspiracy theory that she's applying against Omar, in which is a strong pattern with MT Greene against whomever.

Since it was MT Greene who dropped the stink bomb on Omar (without evidence) on Twitter, wouldn't it be more proper to first demand a professional aptitude test of MT Greene to measure her mental capabilities before demanding DNA tests from Omar? It is MT Greene's conspiracy theory that she's applying against Omar, in which is a strong pattern with MT Greene against whomever.
I don't recall anyone calling for a professional aptitude test from Adam schiff why should we ask for me from majorie green just because you liked his politics but not hers. People who play with fire eventually get burned.

the difference between "chose" and "demanding".

Need a dictionary?

BTW, I know it is very important to you to get the last lick in, so by all means do so, I am bowing out so I can cleanse myself.
It wasn't a mistake she was committing fraud and got caught but that's a topic for another thread

I don't recall anyone calling for a professional aptitude test from Adam schiff why should we ask for me from majorie green just because you liked his politics but not hers. People who play with fire eventually get burned.
I stated the reasons why. 1) She tweeted the conspiracy theory without evidence. 2) She's had a long habit as a US Rep for lobbing crap comments around. A Schiff isn't mental. Actually he seems pretty darn smart but WAY TOO CALM for my blood - but that's my opinion. So, since there's this call for DNA testing for Omar, lets have the crap thrower take an aptitude test first.

I stated the reasons why. 1) She tweeted the conspiracy theory without evidence. 2) She's had a long habit as a US Rep for lobbing crap comments around. A Schiff isn't mental. Actually he seems pretty darn smart but WAY TOO CALM for my blood - but that's my opinion. So, since there's this call for DNA testing for Omar, lets have the crap thrower take an aptitude test first.
Adam Schiff has done exactly what you are accusing MTG of, plus more. He pushed a conspiracy theory, without proof, against the sitting president, in an attempted coupe of his office.

When should we expect your calls for him to take an aptitude test now that I have shown he fits your criteria for calling for one.

Adam Schiff has done exactly what you are accusing MTG of, plus more. He pushed a conspiracy theory, without proof, against the sitting president, in an attempted coupe of his office.

When should we expect your calls for him to take an aptitude test now that I have shown he fits your criteria for calling for one.
After mob boss Trump takes his ( I mean a real deal adult version too). I'd be exceptionally fine locking in an 'all fuzzy and warm' Schiff taking one as well, once Trump's results are officially announced. I don't want Trump's results (or Schiffs' for that matter) being conveniently lost. That's how I roll, 13. You convince MT Greene to take an aptitude test and I'll holler at Omar that she should do a DNA test.

MTG is a huge gift to the Democrats. She makes their 'crazies' look sane. She is not helping the conservative cause.

Glad I didn't waste my time linking you up with any of Johnson's investigative research; you aren't able to see beyond the messenger and have no genuine interest in the topic.
Its called filtering ;)

LMAO right wingers still believe this one!?

Big whoop. It was also started by Nixon. Why does that make a difference?

Why haven't you? Do you have kids? I don't think they're yours. Go take a DNA test. Right now. Because some rando on the internet questioned your relationship to your children. What good reason is there for not taking the test?

After mob boss Trump takes his ( I mean a real deal adult version too). I'd be exceptionally fine locking in an 'all fuzzy and warm' Schiff taking one as well, once Trump's results are officially announced. I don't want Trump's results (or Schiffs' for that matter) being conveniently lost. That's how I roll, 13. You convince MT Greene to take an aptitude test and I'll holler at Omar that she should do a DNA test.
If I believed you were telling the truth, I would join you in calling out those people, but the fact is you had a chance to call out your own before this was an issue, and you took a pass. I don't see anything wrong with treating a progressive by the same standard she treats others by. An accisation was made now she must prove her innocence.

If I believed you were telling the truth, I would join you in calling out those people, but the fact is you had a chance to call out your own before this was an issue, and you took a pass. I don't see anything wrong with treating a progressive by the same standard she treats others by. An accisation was made now she must prove her innocence.
Nope.

Because she needs to probe she isn't married to her brother.
In this country the burden is on the accuser, not the accused...and there would have been no need to marry her brother, for immigration purposes. He would have qualified for asylum, just like she did.

Originally I suggested a DNA test would put an end to the controversy. After that people became indignant over that possibly occurring. If you care to reset the conversation back to then, I will civilly engage with you.
There is no reason for her to give you her DNA...you don't have the right to demand it. Charge her with a crime, then it can be demanded by a court...but you better have proof she committed a crime....and she didn't....there would be no need for her to marry her brother...as I pointed out, he would qualify for asylum.

In this country the burden is on the accuser, not the accused...and there would have been no need to marry her brother, for immigration purposes. He would have qualified for asylum, just like she did.
Not in the court of public opinion. Her not taking the test only serves to confirm the suspicions about her incestuous relationship with her brother.

There is no reason for her to give you her DNA...you don't have the right to demand it. Charge her with a crime, then it can be demanded by a court...but you better have proof she committed a crime....and she didn't....there would be no need for her to marry her brother...as I pointed out, he would qualify for asylum.
Need? I assume she married him for love.

LOL, no.

Back
Top Bottom