• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Marjorie Taylor Greene Accuses Cori Bush of 'Racism' Over July 4 Tweet

Um no.
Not all. In fact..crt says the exact opposite. You don't change that by saying that it's about individuals and their color..and racism.
Crt says that you critically examine the institutions and laws.. not individuals..that produce the inequity.
Well, I think you should go through it again, because that’s not what I read about it…

i believe that is the result of cultural preference

Blacks on average are taller, longer arms and legs, more muscle mass, denser bones, greater lung and heart capacity, the men have higher levels of testosterone. Absurd to think this doesnt contribute to their over representation in the NBA and NFL.

Blacks on average are taller, longer arms and legs, more muscle mass, denser bones, greater lung and heart capacity, the men have higher levels of testosterone. Absurd to think this doesnt contribute to their over representation in the NBA and NFL.

This all sounds easily provable. You of course have a link to a reputable source?

Well, I think you should go through it again, because that’s not what I read about it…
Great.. how about you provide what you read about and where you got it.
I got my information about CRT from the folks that pioneered it and what they said about CRT and how it was to be applied.

Nope. We are both talking about the color of ones skin. Your absurd claim that -

"The color of one's skin has absolutely nothing to do with critical race theory".

Under CRT people with white skin are characterized by their "whiteness". Benefit from their 'white privilege" because of the color of their skin. CRT IS ALL ABOUT THE COLOR OF ONES SKIN.
Well.. okay.. first lets see evidence of your assertion what CRT says about white privilege. Lets see what the founders of CRT and its pioneers say.
Lets see evidence of the link between CRT and white privilege.
Not asking for your opinion of CRT.. or someone elses opinion. Asking for you to produce evidence that the originators of CRT and those that pioneered it.. link CRT with white privilege.

I got my information about CRT from the folks that pioneered it and what they said about CRT and how it was to be applied.
Well, all I can say is that your friends lied to you…

Well, all I can say is that your friends lied to you…
Not friends.. I went directly to the writings of the originators and pioneers of crt.
I am afraid upur friends lied to you.
But again.. feel free to present your evidence from the originators and pioneers of crt.

This all sounds easily provable. You of course have a link to a reputable source?

Virtually impossible to "prove" they are over represented in the NBA and NFL because of their physical characteristics. Correlation isnt proof of causation.

Virtually impossible to "prove" they are over represented in the NBA and NFL because of their physical characteristics. Correlation isnt proof of causation.

So, no actual proof of these alleged physical traits, body chemistry differences, or any of that.

Thanks.

So, no actual proof of these alleged physical traits, body chemistry differences, or any of that.

Thanks.

Thats common knowledge. Ill leave you to wallow in your ignorance of the topic.

Well.. okay.. first lets see evidence of your assertion what CRT says about white privilege. Lets see what the founders of CRT and its pioneers say.
Lets see evidence of the link between CRT and white privilege.
Not asking for your opinion of CRT.. or someone elses opinion. Asking for you to produce evidence that the originators of CRT and those that pioneered it.. link CRT with white privilege.
The originators of CRT include Derrick Bell, Kimberlé Crenshaw, Cheryl Harris, Richard Delgado, Patricia Williams, Gloria Ladson-Billings, Tara Yosso, among others. CRT transcends a Black/white racial binary and recognizes that racism has impacted the experiences of various people of color, including Latinx, Native Americans, and Asian Americans. As a result, different branches, including LatCrit, TribalCrit, and AsianCRT have emerged from CRT. These different branches seek to examine specific experiences of oppression. CRT challenges white privilege and exposes deficit-informed research that ignores, and often omits, the scholarship of people of color.

Such strong opinions regarding matters you know nothing about.

The originators of CRT include Derrick Bell, Kimberlé Crenshaw, Cheryl Harris, Richard Delgado, Patricia Williams, Gloria Ladson-Billings, Tara Yosso, among others. CRT transcends a Black/white racial binary and recognizes that racism has impacted the experiences of various people of color, including Latinx, Native Americans, and Asian Americans. As a result, different branches, including LatCrit, TribalCrit, and AsianCRT have emerged from CRT. These different branches seek to examine specific experiences of oppression. CRT challenges white privilege and exposes deficit-informed research that ignores, and often omits, the scholarship of people of color.

Such strong opinions regarding matters you know nothing about.
Hey look..good for you.
Now connect that with how you said it's all about being the individual being white.

Hey look..good for you.
Now connect that with how you said it's all about being the individual being white.

That would be the "white" in the term "white privilege"

Thats common knowledge. Ill leave you to wallow in your ignorance of the topic.

Common knowledge among who? The South Carolina KKK?

No link. Got it.

Now I feel like I have to sanitize my screen.

Common knowledge among who? The South Carolina KKK?

No link. Got it.

OK, youve wallowed in your ignorance long enough.

From the same source:

And it directly contradicts yours.

Imagine that.
After age adjustment, free testosterone levels were significantly higher in black than in white men (WMD = 4.07 pg/mL, 95% CI 1.26, 6.88). Depending on the free testosterone concentration in white men, this WMD translates into a racial difference ranging from 2.5 to 4.9%.

After age adjustment, free testosterone levels were significantly higher in black than in white men (WMD = 4.07 pg/mL, 95% CI 1.26, 6.88). Depending on the free testosterone concentration in white men, this WMD translates into a racial difference ranging from 2.5 to 4.9%.

Oddly enough, mine says:

Circulating total testosterone did not differ significantly between non-Hispanic black and non-Hispanic white men after adjusting for age, BMI or percent body fat, smoking, alcohol consumption, and physical activity (Table 2). However, after adjusting for percent body fat, Mexican-American men had a higher testosterone level than non-Hispanic white and non-Hispanic black men, although only the former was significant. Although not different in the age-adjusted model, Mexican-American men had a higher estimated free testosterone concentration than non-Hispanic white men in the multivariable model when adjusting for percent body fat. AAG concentration was higher in non-Hispanic white men than in men of the two other racial/ethnic groups. Circulating estradiol was higher in non-Hispanic black compared with non-Hispanic white and Mexican-American men. SHBG concentration was significantly higher in non-Hispanic black compared with non-Hispanic white men. Mexican-American men had significantly lower SHBG concentration than non-Hispanic black or non-Hispanic white men in the age-adjusted model. In the full model taking into account percent body fat, circulating SHBG concentration in Mexican-American men did not differ significantly from men in the other two racial/ethnic groups.

The problem is, CRT is being applied differently than you are saying. Most of us that work government jobs have had to sit through a CRT meeting where we were attacked for our "whiteness" and our "privilege". Are you surprised that people are turning off to being personally attacked?

Great.. let see exactly what you read. Lets see where you are getting your misinformation from.

The problem is, CRT is being applied differently than you are saying. Most of us that work government jobs have had to sit through a CRT meeting where we were attacked for our "whiteness" and our "privilege". Are you surprised that people are turning off to being personally attacked?
Sure.. you were attacked for your whiteness and your privilege.

Give me an example of exactly how you were "attacked". I think that white people.. simply hear "white privilege".. without even knowing what it is.. and feel attacked.

Tell you what. define what white privilege is.. give an example of it. Since you had to sit through a CRT meeting (which I find hard to believe because there really is no such thing as a "CRT meeting". ).

Thats like saying that you sat through a Darwins Theory of Evolution meeting.

That would be the "white" in the term "white privilege"
Okay.. and what does CRT say about Race.? Is it about biology.. i.e. skin color.. or is it a social construct?

Please refer to what you posted to me.

Back
Top Bottom