• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Marjorie Taylor Geene Giving Away 50 Caliber Rifle

Anyone who can afford ammo and wants one already has one. A dumb thing to raffle, a very niche market. Just do the person a favor, sell it and raffle the cash.

If you said that MTG was a piece of shit, I'd agree with you.

Bitching about a rifle.......no.
MTG represents the lowest life form we have discovered here on earth. I saw the add today. Who would have ever thought our politics would come to this? I'm not commenting one way or the other on the gun itself. But it is thoroughly disgusting to see an elected US congress person even putting up an add like this.

This is the type of stuff that is turning off moderates and independents. I can't believe the GQP leadership could allow this. This is how far we've sunk.

That was cool when she shot the car and it blew up. How do I enter? I've never won anything before, but there's a first time for winning MTG's rifle.

That was cool when she shot the car and it blew up. How do I enter? I've never won anything before, but there's a first time for winning MTG's rifle.
The car was probably packed with Tannerite.

I wonder if the Secret Service has anything to say about the security risk posed by that rifle.

I can see how it would be cool on some NRA commercial. But not a sitting house member. The read between the lines is she thinks she is intimidating, scaring liberals.

It's entirely possible that a few liberals' may also posses a few cannons like that. All I can say here.

Would much rather have a chance to win a rifle than a stupid Impeach the MFer for my donation if I was going to give. If anyone is upset then buy as many tickets as you can afford to better the odds so if you when you can destroy the evil boom stick that touched your nono zone

Would much rather have a chance to win a rifle than a stupid Impeach the MFer for my donation if I was going to give. If anyone is upset then buy as many tickets as you can afford to better the odds so if you when you can destroy the evil boom stick that touched your nono zone
Brilliant post. Good lord.

Instead of shooting parked cars, the republican twit should fly over to Afghanistan with her "50-caliber gun" and rescue some stranded Americans from the taliban.

She could take some of our resident gun nuts with her.

Let's see how tough they really are...

If you said that MTG was a piece of shit, I'd agree with you.

Bitching about a rifle.......no.
Although I didn't specifically say so, it's the ad that really pisses me off.

But, secondarily, it is a rifle that, IMO, should be banned for non-military use and definitely should not be given away to any idiot via a raffle.

GOP dollars hard at work. A 50 caliber rifle bullet could go through your refrigerator and still kill you.

most centerfire rifle cartridges will go right through a refrigerator and kill someone behind it

But, secondarily, it is a rifle that, IMO, should be banned for non-military use and definitely should not be given away to any idiot via a raffle.

It's really none of your business to begin with,

Nobody is pushing you to own it.

The car was probably packed with Tannerite.

I wonder if the Secret Service has anything to say about the security risk posed by that rifle.
has any politician ever been killed by someone using what is a very heavy-totally unconcealable weapon such as that? I have a clue for you-someone who plans on taking out the president and has even a remote chance of succeeding is both extremely well trained and is not going to worry about obtaining a weapon. The secret service does a great job at deterring amateurs who don't want to be caught. They do a decent job at deterring amateurs who don't care if they are caught. They also do a decent job at stopping a professional who won't risk being caught. Now a professional who doesn't care if he is caught or dies-not so much

It's really none of your business to begin with,

Nobody is pushing you to own it.
It is my business when a member of Congress publishes an ad advocating violence. She is an elected official being paid by my tax money. Thus, I have "business" with her and this ad.

most centerfire rifle cartridges will go right through a refrigerator and kill someone behind it
Shh we are cowering in fear from the big loud boom stick there will be plenty of time to go after your hunting rifle once this current scare campaign is over.

You saw how the car was blown up just imagine if your neighbor dropping a round and it blew up taking out half a city block, you gotta think of the kids

Refrigerator ...........................LMAO! :ROFLMAO:

Very thin steel or aluminum and stuffed with insulation. A .22 long could go through modern refrigerators.

But the ****ing idiots use it because it looks big just to sell fear.

gun banning nonsense is so trite. what justifies banning it?

It is my business when a member of Congress publishes an ad advocating violence. She is an elected official being paid by my tax money. Thus, I have "business" with her and this ad.
violence?

I agree 100%. This Moron, MTG has been stripped of her committee assignments for the same type of rhetoric. She's paid $175K per/year. She has no duties in congress. When a vote comes up, if it's a democrat bill she just votes no. Any idiot can do that.

I am at a total loss in figuring out what her attraction is. To me, she is an ugly human piece of garbage wasting everyone's time and money.

I agree 100%. This Moron, MTG has been stripped of her committee assignments for the same type of rhetoric. She's paid $175K per/year. She has no duties in congress. When a vote comes up, if it's a democrat bill she just votes no. Any idiot can do that.

I am at a total loss in figuring out what her attraction is. To me, she is an ugly human piece of garbage wasting everyone's time and money.

When Pelosi just votes no.............................it's all good with you! :ROFLMAO:

gun banning nonsense is so trite. what justifies banning it?
Just like hand grenades and bombs, guns like this that have no practical purpose but are highly dangerous should be banned.

Last I checked we don't have rogue elephants that need to be shot. And no one "needs" to use one of these for target practice. The only non-military use for such guns is for idiots - like MTG.

she is the right's answer to AOC

Back
Top Bottom