• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Marjorie Taylor Geene Giving Away 50 Caliber Rifle

your Boy Biden gave the taliban far better weapons than that
Don't be ridiculous. He gave weapons to the Afghan Army which folded like a cheap tent, providing a testament to the quality of the training they received over the past ten years or so.

Don't be ridiculous. He gave weapons to the Afghan Army which folded like a cheap tent, providing a testament to the quality of the training they received over the past ten years or so.
in some cases that is true, in some cases that is not true

Even if you can afford the ammo it is tough to get lately.
50 BMG has always been expensive-cheapest I have ever seen, and I have lots of connections, was about 3 bucks a round

I agree 100%. This Moron, MTG has been stripped of her committee assignments for the same type of rhetoric. She's paid $175K per/year. She has no duties in congress. When a vote comes up, if it's a democrat bill she just votes no. Any idiot can do that.

I am at a total loss in figuring out what her attraction is. To me, she is an ugly human piece of garbage wasting everyone's time and money.
20%2B00027.jpg

50 BMG has always been expensive-cheapest I have ever seen, and I have lots of connections, was about 3 bucks a round
I am well stocked. I was going on information from a friend who was told there was a limit when ordering.

Consider the source. The Army has always been wimps. That is why they wear "fatigues," they are always tired. So it doesn't surprise me that the pathetic Army pansies would list a single-man operated firearm as a "crew served" weapon. No doubt the Army also needs help with throwing grenades. :rolleyes:

When I served in the Marine Corps the M-60E1 was considered a "crew served" weapon system because it required two to operate the weapon properly. However, advances in metal technology have made the M-60E3 half the weight and no longer requiring barrel changes. So the modern M-60E3 is not a "crew served" weapon system (except for maybe in the Army).

As the biggest guy in the platoon, I got saddled with carrying and operating the M-60E1. My military service also predates the M-249. It is not a firearm I would have used. If it doesn't fire at least 7.62mm, I'm not interested in using it. Always use the right tool for the job, and 5.56mm doesn't cut the mustard.
Probably should stop posting stupid things that only proves you have no idea what you are talking about.

Back
Top Bottom