• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Marjorie Greene testifies live

Cardinal

Respected On All Sides
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Marjorie Greene will be testifying live on C-SPAN today at 9:30am eastern time. No direct video link yet.

GOP Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene on Friday will become the first member of Congress to publicly testify under oath about the events surrounding the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol.

Monday night, a federal judge allowed a legal challenge by a group of Georgia voters to move forward as they seek to disqualify Greene from running for reelection, citing her alleged role in the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the Capitol.

The voters argue a provision of the Constitution's 14th Amendment known as the "disqualification clause" prevents Greene from holding federal office.

To be honest, this might have gone under my radar if not for the fact that Greene effectively Streissanded the hearing by losing her crap over it on tv. Once I saw that I thought, “Oh, this might actually be interesting.”

To be honest, this might have gone under my radar if not for the fact that Greene effectively Streissanded the hearing by losing her crap over it on tv. Once I saw that I thought, “Oh, this might actually be interesting.”

I too am curious to see how she acts? Like her normal combative self or like a little lost lamb for the media she hates.

C-SPAN

There were one or two links on Twitter that will provide a live feed.

C-SPAN

There were one or two links on Twitter that will provide a live feed.

That just loops back to my original link, so I have to assume that a live video feed will appear on that site once it’s close to game time.

I think this is stupid that the courts agreed to let the challenge go on. But on the flip side, if they do keep her from running then I wonder how many leftists will be denied office for the same reasons?

Lefties... Do you really want her out this way? It will open up a can of worms if it becomes precedent.

That just loops back to my original link, so I have to assume that a live video feed will appear on that site once it’s close to game time.
Sry, didn’t see the bottom of your first link. Bonus: you can gaze at Marge’s frozen image for an hour and a half…..🤷

I think this is stupid that the courts agreed to let the challenge go on. But on the flip side, if they do keep her from running then I wonder how many leftists will be denied office for the same reasons?

Lefties... Do you really want her out this way? It will open up a can of worms if it becomes precedent.
Any lefties who try to overthrow our democracy should be barred from future office.

Now for the flood of false equivalencies…

Any leftists who try to overthrow our democracy should be barred from future office.

Now for the flood of false equivalencies…
Can you remind me what she did?

Trust me. I think she's a fruitcake, but this just doesn't sit right with me. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Can you remind me what she did?

Trust me. I think she's a fruitcake, but this just doesn't sit right with me. Two wrongs don't make a right.
First you need to catch up to the discussion. Google “January 6” and “insurrection” and see if you get any hits.

First you need to catch up to the discussion. Google “January 6” and “insurrection” and see if you get any hits.
I understand that there is an allegation pertaining to that. I just don't remember specifically what her actions are alleged to be.

Does anyone?

Can you point to some examples?

I would love to watch this! Will look for reports here!

Looks like we've got a youtube link.

I don't recall anyone on the left attempting to overthrow the government. Maybe you could point that out for us?

And we're live.

Getting underway now! Looks like a full day.

Back
Top Bottom