• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Marjorie Disavows 2-Day Old "America First" PAC, Says it was the Low Level Coffeeboy.

AFrench2

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal

Lmao the PAC is like 5 days old, and she is already doing the Trumpian "Never met him, I think he was a low level coffee guy".

The Republican party, ladies and gentlemen.

If the released document was not true instead of cursing at the media all Greene had to do was state what the American First Committee stands for. She could have pointed out what was false.

imo, she knows she has been exposed.

If the released document was not true instead of cursing at the media all Greene had to do was state what the American First Committee stands for. She could have pointed out what was false.

imo, she knows she has been exposed.
Exactly.

"Greene in a series of tweets Saturday afternoon also claimed that the staff-level draft proposal of her "America First" caucus is "from an outside group that I hadn't read."

She didn't

read it?

Lmao the PAC is like 5 days old, and she is already doing the Trumpian "Never met him, I think he was a low level coffee guy".

The Republican party, ladies and gentlemen.

I guess someone out there is dumb enough to believe her.

"Greene in a series of tweets Saturday afternoon also claimed that the staff-level draft proposal of her "America First" caucus is "from an outside group that I hadn't read."

She didn't

read it?
If she can't lie better than this she might as well just tell the truth for once. How did she know about it to tweet it if she hadn't read it? Why is she tweeting about nothing that she didn't understand and discuss first?

Open mouth and insert foot, ankle, knee, hip, and .................. sphincter.

Back
Top Bottom