• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Marine Veteran and Business Owner To Challenge “SQUAD” Member Rashida Tlaib in Michigan

White MAGA Man

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
This is excellent news to read. This guy is truly an American Patriot who is an America First fella. Just his name, Steven Elliott, is truly American. He's a true nationalist which we need badly in this time of peril.I believe, like the founders would have, that America shouldn't have Muslims as lawmakers in the Senate or House of Representatives, especially ones like Tlaib who are anti-American to the core. They are extremely dangerous. I consider them a national security threat.

This is excellent news to read. This guy is truly an American Patriot who is an America First fella. He's a true nationalist which we need badly in this time of peril.I believe, like the founders would have, that America shouldn't have Muslims as lawmakers in the Senate or House of Representatives, especially ones like Tlaib who are anti-American to the core. I consider them a national security threat.
Course you do. You're practicaly required to consider Muslims a national security threat.
Hey, its not just Muslims. Did you know that every Jew who worked in the World Trade Centre called in sick on 9/11?

This is excellent news to read. This guy is truly an American Patriot who is an America First fella. Just his name, Steven Elliott, is truly American. He's a true nationalist which we need badly in this time of peril.I believe, like the founders would have, that America shouldn't have Muslims as lawmakers in the Senate or House of Representatives, especially ones like Tlaib who are anti-American to the core. They are extremely dangerous. I consider them a national security threat.
Do you have cable internet under that bridge you live under?

Course you do. You're practicaly required to consider Muslims a national security threat.
Hey, its not just Muslims. Did you know that every Jew who worked in the World Trade Centre called in sick on 9/11?

I don't think I've laughed this hard on a forum for years. This shows how desperate MAGA's are to find a good conspiracy and how they are gullible enough to believe everything they see on the internet. The OP was probably posting links to that comment to every right leaning forum and website he belongs to, just sad............... but really funny. 🤣 🤣

Really. And Trump himself saw thousands of Muslims in New Jersey celebrating as the towers came down.
This is bigger than anyone knows.
You do realize that is a lie right and hope you are being sarcastic LOL

I believe this woman may be the next congress woman in the 12th district:

Meet Shanelle Jackson

I believe this woman may be the next congress woman in the 12th district:

Meet Shanelle Jackson

How lovely! Another Democrat pet.

Back
Top Bottom