• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Marine Gen John Kelly Pushed Ivanka in the Oval Office According to Jared Kushner

ouch

Air Muscle
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Well, I suppose I could understand pushing one of the spoiled privileged who didn't really belong anywhere in the White House but if true that something like this had happened, I'd push Jared more than Ivanka. Again, only hearsay accusation according to Jared. I'm sure lying ass DJT would back Jared and Ivanka v John Kelly's word about anything though.

ttps://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/jared-kushner-writes-that-a-former-white-house-chief-of-staff-shoved-ivanka-trump-after-oval-office-meeting/ar-AA104D1j?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=705a1c18447247cbacb450e942b96998

"One day he had just marched out of a contentious meeting in the Oval Office," Kushner writes, the Post reports. "Ivanka was walking down the main hallway in the West Wing when she passed him. Unaware of his heated state of mind, she said, 'Hello, chief.' Kelly shoved her out of the way and stormed by. She wasn't hurt, and didn't make a big deal about the altercation, but in his rage Kelly had shown his true character."

Was he disciplined?

Well, I suppose I could understand pushing one of the spoiled privileged who didn't really belong anywhere in the White House but if true that something like this had happened, I'd push Jared more than Ivanka. Again, only hearsay accusation according to Jared. I'm sure lying ass DJT would back Jared and Ivanka v John Kelly's word about anything though.

ttps://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/jared-kushner-writes-that-a-former-white-house-chief-of-staff-shoved-ivanka-trump-after-oval-office-meeting/ar-AA104D1j?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=705a1c18447247cbacb450e942b96998

"One day he had just marched out of a contentious meeting in the Oval Office," Kushner writes, the Post reports. "Ivanka was walking down the main hallway in the West Wing when she passed him. Unaware of his heated state of mind, she said, 'Hello, chief.' Kelly shoved her out of the way and stormed by. She wasn't hurt, and didn't make a big deal about the altercation, but in his rage Kelly had shown his true character."

Has Kelly testified to the Jan 6 committee yet?

Gen. Kelly should be invited to the Jan6 trial to testify how the Trump family disrespected him. Where is Liz Cheney on this? She should be all over it. When is her next prime time show supposed to air?

Gen. Kelly should be invited to the Jan6 trial to testify how the Trump family disrespected him. Where is Liz Cheney on this? She should be all over it. When is her next prime time show supposed to air?

I know you're trolling (and not even particularly intelligently) but John Kelly wasn't in the administration when 1/6 happened cause he had been replaced first by Mick Mulvaney and then by the useless sycophant and Ginny Thomas BFF Mark Meadows.

I know you're trolling (and not even particularly intelligently) but John Kelly wasn't in the administration when 1/6 happened cause he had been replaced by the useless sycophant and Ginny Thomas BFF Mark Meadows.

Yes, but General Kelly was probably aware of Trump's plans to take over the country in a coup if he lost in his reelection bid. Gen. Kelly was like Trump's Joseph Goebbels.

I know you're trolling (and not even particularly intelligently) but John Kelly wasn't in the administration when 1/6 happened cause he had been replaced first by Mick Mulvaney and then by the useless sycophant and Ginny Thomas BFF Mark Meadows.
His posts never seem to be well-informed.

Why do we care about this?

Who is going to pay $30 to read the Secretary of Everything’s book?

If they did disrespect him, is that a crime?

If they did disrespect him, is that a crime?

No, but if Kelly shoves one of the members of the select Jan6 Tribunal then he could be charged criminally and locked up. That way they could get him to flip on Trump and the whole house of cards falls down,

Gen. Kelly should be invited to the Jan6 trial to testify how the Trump family disrespected him.
It's not a trial. I doubt that the 1/6 Committee cares about how badly spoiled snobs treated Gen John Kelly.

Where is Liz Cheney on this? She should be all over it. When is her next prime time show supposed to air?
The 1/6 Committee's live hearings are expected to resume in Sept.

Why do we care about this?
It's a humorous break from the dead serious sh*t. Come to think about it, this could have been posted in the On the Lighter Side forum. However, there may be a scandalous fit about this at Mar-a-Lago. :D

I am curious to see if Gen Kelly is asked about this from a news reporter. Doubt it, but never know.

Not that I recall.

I wonder if he's scheduled to, and they're trying to discredit him ahead of time.

Ah, but reading further, I see he wasn't there at the time. Never mind.

Last edited:
Gen Kelly has responded to the snob ass's claim. However, Julie Radford, Ivanka's chief of staff, told that she heard Gen Kelly's apology. You know, if it did happen, it was probably a accidental brushing of the shoulders when passing by. Ivanka got her apology if this actually took place. So, why the hell is that so important for Jared to write about?? Yeah, I know - drama for his book that bores just about everyone.

Trump’s husband Jared Kushner described an incident in which Kelly shoved Trump in a hallway and later apologized for it, according to excerpts of his memoir. However, Kelly denies the encounter ever happened, calling it “inconceivable.”

It is inconceivable that I would EVER shove a woman. Inconceivable. Never [happened],” Kelly said, according to the Washington Post. “Would never intentionally do something like that. Also, don’t remember ever apologizing to her for something I didn’t do. I’d remember that.”

Back
Top Bottom