• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Maricopa County's comments with regard to the Arizona audit

Those Maricopa County pukes must be getting very worried...they are making excuses before the audit is even done.
Three weeks so far, 400,000 processed. This is being played for all It's worth. The coliseum being booked for high school grads, all the paper and voting machines have been trundle off and stored for a week.
What a Keystone Kops clown show you've hung your hat on.

"The floor of Veterans Memorial Coliseum was largely empty Friday after three weeks of people recounting Maricopa County's general election ballots."

"They made it through just less than a quarter of the 2.1 million ballots in that time, despite originally planning to wrap up the Arizona Senate-ordered audit today."

"Instead, the ballots and equipment are being hauled to the Wesley Bolin Building on the south end of the state fairgrounds, west of the cattle barns. After a week of high school graduations at the coliseum, the recount is expected to pick back up there on May 24 and run through June."

Last edited:
Fair questions but I am not the person to ask. I don't follow it moment by moment. I am waiting to the end to look at it.

So you are ok with Cyber Ninjas releasing partial information with no context.?

No... I'm not interested in the vote count at all. That's water under the bridge.

What I'm interested in is having the integrity of our electoral process restored so myself and millions of other Americans can have confidence in the results of the next presidential election... Confidence that after that shit-show last November, I no longer have.

I am asking for your opinion. If Trump had won Arizona do you believe Fann (State Senate) would have hired someone to conduct an audit?
After all she said it was to ensure the Arizona public that our election is secure and any findings would be used to improve the system

It does not matter if the election results are reversed or not. What matters is knowing what the results are and if mistakes happened what they were
How could such a clown show ever be more accurate then the previous 2 professional audits?

Three weeks so far, 400,000 processed. This is being played for all It's worth. The coliseum being booked for high school grads, all the paper and voting machines have been trundle off and stored for a week.
What a Keystone Kops clown show you've hung your hat on.

"The floor of Veterans Memorial Coliseum was largely empty Friday after three weeks of people recounting Maricopa County's general election ballots."

"They made it through just less than a quarter of the 2.1 million ballots in that time, despite originally planning to wrap up the Arizona Senate-ordered audit today."

"Instead, the ballots and equipment are being hauled to the Wesley Bolin Building on the south end of the state fairgrounds, west of the cattle barns. After a week of high school graduations at the coliseum, the recount is expected to pick back up there on May 24 and run through June."
I don't have a problem with it taking longer than originally planned...except that some of the delay is at the hands of the Maricopa County officials and their hired guns.

shrug...we'll see what the result turn out to be.

What happens to the fraud cause if the audit suggests Trump won Arizona. Do they then move on to other states?

I don't have a problem with it taking longer than originally planned...except that some of the delay is at the hands of the Maricopa County officials and their hired guns.

The results will be irrelevant.

Because this is not a professional audit.

Not valid. No transparency. Etc.

Who wins means nothing to me compared to the integrity of the process. I didn't lose faith in the process when Clinton won in 92, (I voted for him in 96) or when Obama won in both 2008 and 2012. Regardless of the results, the 2020 election was a complete and utter shit-show that I don't want to ever see repeated.

Why is my position so hard for you and others to understand? (that was rhetorical)
I guess it is because your dear leader claimed that if he lost the election would be a fraud. That set the stage for you and others to deny any election that he lost as fraudulent. It is a quick fix for the inevitable disappointment that comes from losing so many have chosen to go along with it. But since you asked... Mr. One and done was the most unpopular in polling history and the only President to never reach 50% in the Gallup poll so this disbelief of his loss is all the more perplexing. He never had a chance of winning fairly so he made his loss a win for his ego by lying about election fraud and getting sycophants like you to back him up. You most likely don't even know how much damage this lie does to our Democracy either or the fact that not dealing with grief only prolongs and worsens the suffering. Denial makes you sick.

Last edited:

The original contract was what, $150,000? What's your guess, has it kicked into cost-plus yet? Or do you figure Cyber Ninjas will foot the bills for cost over-runs?
I know where my money would be bet.

The original contract was what, $150,000? What's your guess, has it kicked into cost-plus yet? Or do you figure Cyber Ninjas will foot the bills for cost over-runs?
I know where my money would be bet.
It’ll probably end up costing about 0.000001% of Biden’s next spending bill. And do more good.

I guess it is because your dear leader claimed that if he lost the election would be a fraud. That set the stage for you and others to deny any election that he lost as fraudulent. It is a quick fix for the inevitable disappointment that comes from losing that many have chosen to go along with it. Since you asked... Mr. One and done was the most unpopular in polling history and the only President to never reach 50% in the Gallup poll so this disbelief of his loss is all the more perplexing.
He might well be the only President who never won a popular vote at any level.
He was calling it election fraud back in 2016 when it looked like Clinton would win, before the loophole opened up for him.

Everything you posted could be accurate, or it could be political propaganda...

Things have become so divisive that I've reached a point with American government & politics where I no longer have faith in anything any of them have to say. No matter what comes of this audit (which btw I have not followed at all) I'm going to have trouble believing the conclusions regardless of what they might be.
Sadly, many Americans, like you, have allowed themselves to be duped by the most incompetent, but prolific, liar and his supporters/enablers.

An entirely avoidable shame.

It’ll probably end up costing about 0.000001% of Biden’s next spending bill. And do more good.
Do more good. Right. Whichever way it goes the US election processed has been irrevocably harmed. This kind of sham scam will be the new normal.
But what the hell, it's not like the Arizona Senate is pissing away their own money.

They are putting a lot of effort into hindering and discrediting the audit. They want everyone to dismiss the findings of the audit before they are even released and can be examined.
Their findings will be irrelevant, even if they confirm Trump’sAZ loss. The election fraud lie will live on in history like the defeated South’s “Lost Cause,” with half mad Trump and his cult as Blanche DuBois like characters prattling on. Or maybe like Brando/Steiger in “On the Waterfront,” we’ll have Trump/Pence in the back of a taxi: “It was you, Pencie. ‘Not my night,’ you said. Not my night? I coulda taken Joey apart with my landslide. Instead, he gets the inauguration at the Capitol, and I get a one-way ticket to Maro-Lagaville.”

Whatever the results of this bogus audit no minds will be changed and no election results will be changed.

This is all a show to fire up the deplorables. The longer they can drag it out the longer "The Big Lie" stays in the forefront of the news.

Is that your portrayal of what they did or what they actually did?

Should have known you would answer a question with a question. One way to avoid giving an opinion.

Answer my question under both scenarios.
Are you are ok with Cyber Ninjas releasing partial information with no context.?

It does not matter if the election results are reversed or not. What matters is knowing what the results are and if mistakes happened what they were
We do know the results. They were counted once, and re-counted twice.

How much is enough? Or do you want unqualified insurrectionists to change it so that your guy won? Sure seems like it.

You will get the results the same time Trumps people get back from Hawaii with Obama's birth certificate.

No... I'm not interested in the vote count at all. That's water under the bridge.

What I'm interested in is having the integrity of our electoral process restored so myself and millions of other Americans can have confidence in the results of the next presidential election... Confidence that after that shit-show last November, I no longer have.

The 2020 elections were some of the cleanest elections we've had in years. Right-wing mythology does not change that. :)

What happens to the fraud cause if the audit suggests Trump won Arizona. Do they then move on to other states?
I think that is the game plan, then it goes to the courts who will dismiss this, then Trumpers will blame the courts.

Should have known you would answer a question with a question. One way to avoid giving an opinion.

Answer my question under both scenarios.
Are you are ok with Cyber Ninjas releasing partial information with no context.?
I cant answer it without knowing more about what your claiming they did. Post a link about what they did or explain it to me and I will offer my opinion.

You are right, it will provide lots of fodder for SNL. I am laughing at it all already.
rolling-on-the-floor-laughing_1f923.png

Back
Top Bottom