• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Maricopa County's comments with regard to the Arizona audit

What a sham.

Everything you posted could be accurate, or it could be political propaganda...

Things have become so divisive that I've reached a point with American government & politics where I no longer have faith in anything any of them have to say. No matter what comes of this audit (which btw I have not followed at all) I'm going to have trouble believing the conclusions regardless of what they might be.

Things have become so divisive that I've reached a point with American government & politics where I no longer have faith in anything any of them have to say. No matter what comes of this audit (which btw I have not followed at all) I'm going to have trouble believing the conclusions regardless of what they might be.

Then let's clear this up right now. Yes or no: Did President Biden legitimately win Arizona? Yes or no.

Facts are not that hard to discern. Use your critical thinking skills.

:oops:
Sayj5RG.gif

this is the funniest post I read today. That type of accurate sarcasm is priceless Thank you!

Then let's clear this up right now. Yes or no: Did President Biden legitimately win Arizona? Yes or no.

Unless solid, irrefutable evidence surfaces that proves otherwise, yes he did win Arizona... And that goes for any of the other states that people have disputed.

Those Maricopa County pukes must be getting very worried...they are making excuses before the audit is even done.

imo, the "propaganda" is coming from those supporting the so called "audit" by Cyber Ninjas.
Interesting Cyber Ninjas want volunteers to sign a non disclosure agreement, provide references, etc.

When someone from the "audit" releases a statement about deleted files without context is just feeding the flames. Any professional auditor would have inquired and gathered information before releasing such a statement. At this point it doesn't matter what the SOS office or the County Board of Supervisors say. The Trump supporters will not accept what is said.

My question for Fann. Would she have authorized this audit if Trump had won Arizona? Fann did say this audit is to ensure Arizona voters the election was secure and depending on the results make improvement to the voting system.

So far Fann or Ward has not responded with an answer to the question.

What a sham.

What?
you mean to tell me that the audit being conducted now (on something already audited twice with no mass fraud being found) by some biased nutwing org that has a questionable history is now producing questionable results already and may not be accurate?

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo . . who could have ever thought that was a possibility LMAO

Unless solid, irrefutable evidence surfaces that proves otherwise, yes he did win Arizona... And that goes for any of the other states that people have disputed.
You do know according to the Constitution the time to make any disputes about vote counts is BEFORE the EC votes. It is now 6 months after the election so is this some kind of show to discredit our elections? Do you approve of unconstitutional vote disputes or should we amend it so vote counting can go on forever an no election is ever settled and both sides continually say they won and we just need another count to prove it? Wouldn't that end our democracy?

Last edited:

Tweets are not facts, which was kind of the point I was making.

I didn't post here to get into pissing contest, because if I did, I could have very easily replied by asking about how those critical thinking skills worked out for you with the whole "Trump/Russia collusion" thing. But I didn't.

I was just expressing how little faith I have in what either side of this issue has to say.

Those Maricopa County pukes must be getting very worried...they are making excuses before the audit is even done.

Maybe if the audit team or AZAUDIT should stop tweeting partial information. Auditors would never have released the info regarding the deleted file log without proper context and interviewing those who managed the machines. As you have pointed out before, context is important.

You have shown your cards by calling County personnel "pukes". It would seem you are not interested in the truth. You have made up your mind.

You do know according to the Constitution the time to make any disputes about vote counts is BEFORE the EC votes. It is now 6 months after the election so is this some kind of show to discredit our elections? Do you approve of unconstitutional vote disputes or should we amend it so vote counting can go on forever?

I don't care... I was asked my opinion and I gave it.

What?
you mean to tell me that the audit being conducted now (on something already audited twice with no mass fraud being found) by some biased nutwing org that has a questionable history is now producing questionable results already and may not be accurate?

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo . . who could have ever thought that was a possibility LMAO

In is know as grifting. $150K from AZ Taxpayers and Millions from unknown named sources better known as dark money.
As long as money can be had, the "audit" will go on. One might believe Cyber Ninjas are suing the AE911T model of fund raising.:whistle:

Why are they pukes?

Tweets are not facts, which was kind of the point I was making.

I didn't post here to get into pissing contest, because if I did, I could have very easily replied by asking about how those critical thinking skills worked out for you with the whole "Trump/Russia collusion" thing. But I didn't.

I was just expressing how little faith I have in what either side of this issue has to say.
Simple. The Trump administration colluded with Russia.

Fact.

Back
Top Bottom