• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Maricopa County Supervisor Steve Chucri to resign after election-related recordings released

beefheart

Ice Cream for Crow?
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Another AZ politician exposed for the clown that he is.

Maricopa County Supervisor Steve Chucri announced he will resign after recordings surfaced of him talking about the 2020 election and his county colleagues.

In the leaked recordings, Chucri bashed the other supervisors for their lack of support of the Arizona Senate's audit of the county's general election, and indicated he thought there were fraudulent votes cast in the election.

Chucri, a Republican who has represented the northeastern portion of the county since 2012, apologized in his statement Tuesday.

Maricopa County Supervisor Steve Chucri announced he will resign after recordings surfaced of him talking about the 2020 election and his county colleagues.

In the leaked recordings, Chucri bashed the other supervisors for their lack of support of the Arizona Senate's audit of the county's general election, and indicated he thought there were fraudulent votes cast in the election.

Chucri, a Republican who has represented the northeastern portion of the county since 2012, apologized in his statement Tuesday.
Stupid is as stupid does... :rolleyes:

The MAGA Maniacs need a new front to attack the last election, they've wore this one plum smooth... ✌️

Right. The guy who was there...who took part in the MCBOS meetings...tells what he knows and is forced to resign.

And HE'S the clown?

Pretty shocking he's resigning.

He did apologize for his clownish comments and become against the state Senate "audit" after Fann hired the Cyber Ninjas. There are a few other AZ state politicians that should resign also.

Yeah, I was having trouble following the article skimming it. It seems he was being all pro-audit/big lie in private, and being anti-big lie in public, and talking smack about his fellow Republicans. They didn't seem to like it, but were also surprised this led to resignation.
I suppose he's involved in all sorts of state boards, he's got places to land afterward.

Right. The guy who was there...who took part in the MCBOS meetings...tells what he knows and is forced to resign.

And HE'S the clown?

Quote what Chucri said that he knows (facts he is informed of) and what is the evidence of those facts . Another unsupported Mycroft claim.

Yeah, I was having trouble following the article skimming it. It seems he was being all pro-audit/big lie in private, and being anti-big lie in public

That's the reverse of what I'd expect (usually I'd expect anti-big lie in private and support it in public).

And HE'S the clown?
He met with a group of raving Trump maniacs, and he spouted off bullshit and proved he was a two faced liar. He is/was my supervisor, but I sure as hell didn't vote for him. Good riddance.

Anyone that is supporting the sham audit is tarred by it.

As we saw yesterday, even Trump's staff knew that they told lies about Dominion, and about voter fraud. Of course, you have yet to address that memo....LOL.

I am guessing that there is more to this. He was a political climber, but now he is exposed as two faced. I am sure that the local NPR station will have more about this today.

Last edited:

And HE'S the clown?
More Mycroft lies. 🙄

Chucri didn’t claim to know anything.

And he wasn’t forced to resign. In fact, none of colleagues even called for his resignation.

Quote what Chucri said that he knows (facts he is informed of) and what is the evidence of those facts . Another unsupported Mycroft claim.

Chucri: I think it was done through dead people voting. I think it was multifaceted.
Busch: They threw everything but the kitchen sink at these elections. The information, the data we have is incredible. USA Today has put out a hit piece on our organization stating that the information we provided at our rally was conspiracy and unfounded truth. We have the evidence. We have the voter rolls. We have it, but they don’t want to admit it and you’re right it was multi-layered. It was dead voters
Chucri: Ballot harvesting, ballot harvesting!

Busch: That was my point too. Even if they do not have political aspirations beyond this and theyre done, why allow this to now erase anything that you have accomplished.
Chucri: Right, Exactly. I’m committed to people, I wanted to take out Adrian Fontes too and we did, I’m proud of that. That Guy’s a scumbag. And so why would we stop?
Busch:
I dont know what happened to your colleagues.
Chucri: I dont either.
Busch:
But Im hoping you can reel them back in and if we can deliver to the masses a good message, then we can turn this whole ship around.
Robinson: And if not, at least my consience is clear that we tried.
Chucri: Right, right, right. I mean, you’re surprised about that, as I am. Because remember what I said to Senator Fann. Remember, and ask her this, and remember what I said to Michelle Ugenti, “This isn’t going to be a problem. My guys are gonna agree with me.”
Busch: Yeah you told us that when we met with Guliani.
Chucri: And I said to Fann, “Hey, just as good measure, where you call everybody and saying, hey, you know you’re supportive of an audit, and that would be great,” including Gallardo when she did. Never in a million years. You know what I think it was, in hindsight. Gates got scared because he barely won. And Jack got scared because he only won by 200 votes, and then there was an audit and a recount, which was pretty bullshit, by the way. What would happen in those two races? And that is way too self-serving.

These quotes came from various recordings. A meeting he had with We The People AZ Alliance and a phone call he had with Busch.

If you want more information you'll have to get it from Chucri.

No one forced Chucri to resign. It was his decision.

If someone says "I think it was" is nothing more than an opinion. Chucri provided no supportive documents of "dead people" voting.
Yet there are some who will take the statement as proof of rigged elections.

These quotes came from various recordings. A meeting he had with We The People AZ Alliance and a phone call he had with Busch.

If you want more information you'll have to get it from Chucri.
He was spouting baseless bullshit to an nutty political group who wanted to hear some red meat, whether it was true or not.

What do you think about yesterday's memo which showed that Trump's advisors blatantly lied about Dominion, China, Venezuela, Antifa, etc..?

He was spouting baseless bullshit to an nutty political group who wanted to hear some red meat, whether it was true or not.

What do you think about yesterday's memo which showed that Trump's advisors blatantly lied about Dominion, China, Venezuela, Antifa, etc..?
He currently has his fingers in his ears shouting I can't hear you repeatedly.

No one forced Chucri to resign. It was his decision.

If someone says "I think it was" is nothing more than an opinion. Chucri provided no supportive documents of "dead people" voting.
Yet there are some who will take the statement as proof of rigged elections.

Only one person in Maricopa County has been indicted for voting on behalf of a dead person.

"There is no evidence that the votes of dead voters affected the outcome of the election. The Arizona Attorney General’s Office secured an indictment in May against a Republican woman from Scottsdale for allegedly casting her dead mother’s early ballot, which may be the first such prosecution in the state’s history." Link

Only one person in Maricopa County has been indicted for voting on behalf of a dead person.

"There is no evidence that the votes of dead voters affected the outcome of the election. The Arizona Attorney General’s Office secured an indictment in May against a Republican woman from Scottsdale for allegedly casting her dead mother’s early ballot, which may be the first such prosecution in the state’s history." Link

Fake nooz! Mycroft has said it was the Democrats who were cheating.

And HE'S the clown?
Yep. And just like him, you are dismissed.

And HE'S the clown?
Bwahahahaha

Except he has the same level of proof that donnie did

Zilch

Just another whiny loser

Back
Top Bottom