• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mariayh Carie in bathing suit

She ain't ugly...but I'm not gonna jump to "hottest".

Jessica Biel has that title until someone dethrones her.

She ain't ugly...but I'm not gonna jump to "hottest".

Jessica Biel has that title until someone dethrones her.

I'm pretty sure that Derek Jeter dethroned her already.

Not only is Mimi beautiful with an amazing voice, she gives a lot back through charity and especially to children. Love her!

Whatever, that's like the hottest body I ever saw.

You must not get out much.

WTF kinda comment is that? She is HOT!!!!

Among all the famous women I've seen in various media, and among women I've known personally, Ms. Carey really isn't that impressive. This is not to say that she's unattractive, but there are many women who have come to my attention in various ways who, in my opinion, are far more attractive than she is. She's really not much above mediocre as far as attractiveness goes.

Among all the famous women I've seen in various media, and among women I've known personally, Ms. Carey really isn't that impressive. This is not to say that she's unattractive, but there are many women who have come to my attention in various ways who, in my opinion, are far more attractive than she is. She's really not much above mediocre as far as attractiveness goes.

You're a sick man.:lol:

WTF kinda comment is that? She is HOT!!!!

Ehhhhh, in the eye of the beholder I suppose. If no one knew who she was and she was on one of those hot or not sites, maybe a seven out of ten. Knowing who she is, a four out of ten.

Not only is Mimi beautiful with an amazing voice, she gives a lot back through charity and especially to children. Love her!

I like that last part and confess I didn't know that about her, though I'd be more inclined to think that's due to her husband's influence. As to her voice, totally wasted on the music she chooses to use it on, never once had the desire to re-listen to or buy any of her music. The beauty part is, like I said, in the eye of the beholder.

Ehhhhh, in the eye of the beholder I suppose. If no one knew who she was and she was on one of those hot or not sites, maybe a seven out of ten. Knowing who she is, a four out of ten.

This is interesting. I have always thought she was the hottest thing walking. I'm shocked everyone doesn't think so.

This is interesting. I have always thought she was the hottest thing walking. I'm shocked everyone doesn't think so.

Like I said before, you just must not get out much. Not to say that Ms. Carey is unattractive, but if you haven't seen many, many women more attractive then her, then you must somehow be living in some for of isolation that prevents you from seeing very many other women.

Like I said before, you just must not get out much. Not to say that Ms. Carey is unattractive, but if you haven't seen many, many women more attractive then her, then you must somehow be living in some for of isolation that prevents you from seeing very many other women.
I try to get off my mountain at least once a month and Colville has some pretty hot cow girls working at Big R.:lol:

Well then, I guess it's all in the company you keep. :mrgreen:

for a 42 who birthed twins?

Back
Top Bottom