• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Maria Butina’s ‘Red Sparrow’ Makeover Revealed on Russian TV

pfqerdv.jpg

Liberal #8 has chimed in.

Liberal #8 has chimed in.

That is all you have...."duh....Liberal!!!"

Face it, you asked a very simple question, you were given the answer multiple times, yet you keep digging yourself deeper.

giphy.gif

Face it, you asked a very simple question, you were given the answer multiple times, yet you keep digging yourself deeper.
At some point you just have to accept that he's trolling you, and you're taking the bait? No one cares what Fletch says, he never contributes meaningfully to discussions, it's always the same.
Ignore it.

Then you havent been paying attention. I asked a question. It is the replies that were obnoxious.
Doesn't take much paying of attention to see that the prime example of obnoxious here is you.

At some point you just have to accept that he's trolling you, and you're taking the bait? No one cares what Fletch says, he never contributes meaningfully to discussions, it's always the same.
Ignore it.

The sad part is....with him it is hard to tell. :lamo

You tell me....since you haven't read it.

Again....she pleaded guilty, she admitted guilt. There, your obtuse question was actually answered by Butina herself.

Why am I here? Well, today I am here because I am amazed your fatuous display, and I find it really hilarious if it wasn't so sad.

Oh, and here are three apostrophes for your post above. '''

This is a discussion site. I asked a question. Rather than answer, you and everyone else simply attacked the questioner. I know what she pled guilty to. I was trying to probe a little deeper into why this is a big deal? What was she trying to accomplish? What did she accomplish? What does it matter? Its not like she has been charged with espionage.
From BBC:
"Under her plea deal on Thursday, Maria Butina admitted to one charge of conspiracy. She is likely to face up to six months in jail, although she has already served five."
Wow, six months in jail for all her heinous crimes. Which leads to my question: what is it this woman has done that anyone should care or worry about?

Ignore it.
Yeah, I should actually have considered that angle before even piping in here.

The sad part is....with him it is hard to tell. :lamo

First few times, for sure. That's the skilled ones, they lure you in. We all occasional fall for it, or figure we need to do a "set the record straight" post here and there.
It's just too bad that 99% of Trump Republicans can't reasonable debate anything...on a debate forum. So yeah, we get desperate and engage trolls to at least have the feeling we're debating politics. I totally get it, and indulge in it too.

It does concern me that we have about 100 Trump supporters on this forum who can't reasonable discuss anything without lying/trolling, etc. We have a few moderately honest and intelligent conservatives running around, but they don't post very much, certainly not enough to keep a debate going.

I mean "why are felonies bad!?!" is about as funny as it gets.

This is a discussion site. I asked a question. Rather than answer, you and everyone else simply attacked the questioner.

You have a reputation. You'd have to change your behavior, over time, to change the reputation.

First few times, for sure. That's the skilled ones, they lure you in. We all occasional fall for it, or figure we need to do a "set the record straight" post here and there.
It's just too bad that 99% of Trump Republicans can't reasonable debate anything...on a debate forum. So yeah, we get desperate and engage trolls to at least have the feeling we're debating politics. I totally get it, and indulge in it too.

It does concern me that we have about 100 Trump supporters on this forum who can't reasonable discuss anything without lying/trolling, etc. We have a few moderately honest and intelligent conservatives running around, but they don't post very much, certainly not enough to keep a debate going.

I mean "why are felonies bad!?!" is about as funny as it gets.

True dat. It is fun for a while, then you realizing they are either trolling, or just really that ignorant. Besides, its an early saturday morning, it is cold as hell out there and I have a ton of things to do this weekend....I am enjoying having an empty house and a hot mug of tea, and a comedy gold thread!

True dat. It is fun for a while, then you realizing they are either trolling, or just really that ignorant. Besides, its an early saturday morning, it is cold as hell out there and I have a ton of things to do this weekend....I am enjoying having an empty house and a hot mug of tea, and a comedy gold thread!

Next week I'll be doing the same thing and you'll give be a razz for it too, just how it goes :)

Doesn't take much paying of attention to see that the prime example of obnoxious here is you.

If thats all you see then youre just dishonest

Next week I'll be doing the same thing and you'll give be a razz for it too, just how it goes :)

My niece is getting married tomorrow to the son of Prince's guitarist. Should be a wild bash, 7 kids in my family, 11 nieces and nephews and all that. I need some calm before the storm hits!

She failed to report that she was acting as an agent of a foreign government. So what was it she did and why should it worry me let alone bring down the GOP or the NRA as some are suggesting.

You're a Trumper. Very few here expect you to care about what Russians do in our country.

And you probably have little to no legal or ethical problems with undeclared foreign agents like Butina, Flynn, and Manafort being in positions to influence our government.

My niece is getting married tomorrow to the son of Prince's guitarist. Should be a wild bash, 7 kids in my family, 11 nieces and nephews and all that. I need some calm before the storm hits!

Nice! And congrats to your niece. Party hard :2wave:

Nice! And congrats to your niece. Party hard :2wave:

And, she is my goddaughter. Her godmother, my sister in law, died 3 weeks ago, so kinda bittersweet...

You're a Trumper. Very few here expect you to care about what Russians do in our country.

And you probably have little to no legal or ethical problems with undeclared foreign agents like Butina, Flynn, and Manafort being in positions to influence our government.

You keep responding, liberal #7, but you dont address my question. Talking to you guys is like dealing with the Borg. You all say and do the exact same thing. Try answering the question. She might face six months. Why is this a big deal?

When is this rogue state going to release Butina?

Stop the show trial!

And, she is my goddaughter. Her godmother, my sister in law, died 3 weeks ago, so kinda bittersweet...

Oh man. My sincere condolences to you and the family beefheart.

I'm not really religious, but I have to believe your sister-in-law will be celebrating the marriage ..... in spirit somehow.

You keep responding, liberal #7, but you dont address my question. Talking to you guys is like dealing with the Borg. You all say and do the exact same thing. Try answering the question. She might face six months. Why is this a big deal?

Open the links provided and stop being the petulant Trumper.

Oh man. My sincere condolences to you and the family beefheart.

I'm not really religious, but I have to believe your sister-in-law will be celebrating the marriage ..... in spirit somehow.

Yeah, pancreatic cancer, she was a nurse, she chose not to fight it, she knew the score. Her daughter is a maid of honor.

You have marginalized yourself in this thread, you aren't worthy of any actual debate as your posts are just trolling at this point.

Open the links provided and stop being the petulant Trumper.

Those links dont answer the questions I am asking, liberal #7. Why dont any of you Borg just address the questions? Are you not allowed? Or do you just not know the answer and are too afraid to admit it.

Sad to hear it and hope you all manage to cope as best as one can.

Back
Top Bottom